Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373382 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #750 on: October 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM »
Where do I fall? I won Muscletech's best abs if that gets me anywhere lol. I know I have a long ways to go.. I am only 23 though..

You  fall as a guy with 32 posts...next

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #751 on: October 11, 2011, 02:52:49 AM »
by the way groink you look really impressive! Kinda makes me question your natural status  ;D, j/k

lots of new deasels and couple of new female members have joined in this site when I dissappeared here.

I'll post receant pics some time around!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #752 on: October 11, 2011, 03:09:20 AM »

Have you seen his face? all he has is the internet.

Blasphemy! Hows your hairline coming along? I got in an extra haircut today. That's two for the week. Hard to keep this mane at bay.

You're just jealous because I look just like Keven Levrone except different.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: October 11, 2011, 03:11:13 AM »
I just noticed the series of photos posted on page 34. Let  me do some work in an effort to display them in a better format in  an attempt to make the judging efforts much easier. I hope to have it done as a sample  page by late Tuesday , Oct 11.

Make sure I'm above CalvinH. I know that you are a fair and just man.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: October 11, 2011, 03:15:05 AM »
I'm not saying that he's better than you, I'm just pointed out a few things that might lead someone to believe that.  If I was doing it, it would be a full set picture only....no cover pictures or partials.

You're not so bad after all.

Woe and shame unto all of you when it's Goodrum who turns out to be the fair minded, clear and rational thinker in the end.

Woe and shame. Woe and shame.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: October 11, 2011, 03:18:22 AM »

Most Arab countries sponsor bodybuilders to help our with tourism along with entertainment.  I'm not saying that's his deal but a lot of people Sammy Al Haddad don't turn pro because of it.  I'm guessing that he is representing an Arab or Indian country because he's wearing dream tan which is typical

How does a bodybuilder make an Arab country more desirable to visit? And who wants to vacation in an Arab country unless its Dubai?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: October 11, 2011, 03:20:25 AM »
by the way groink you look really impressive! Kinda makes me question your natural status  ;D, j/k

lots of new deasels and couple of new female members have joined in this site when I dissappeared here.

I'll post receant pics some time around!

Don't piss off w8m8.

Thank me later.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #757 on: October 11, 2011, 03:31:56 AM »
K, I IM'd ya already and the ALBUM is ready for your viewing.

But I need an email add to send it to as it won't work over this email system because I don't that part of the program yet ... but even if these GETBIGGERS don't want to see it, it will be most valuable for you and the 'judgibg staff".

I've taken a lot of the guy's photos and have already ranked them as I see the photos and it only took ten minutes.

You will find it a major time saver also. And I think I can set it up so that you acan make changes and additions from the comfort of your own living room.

Check your GetBig Message box.

Stunt

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: October 11, 2011, 03:40:19 AM »
K, I IM'd ya already and the ALBUM is ready for your viewing.

But I need an email add to send it to as it won't work over this email system because I don't that part of the program yet ... but even if these GETBIGGERS don't want to see it, it will be most valuable for you and the 'judgibg staff".

I've taken a lot of the guy's photos and have already ranked them as I see the photos and it only took ten minutes.

You will find it a major time saver also. And I think I can set it up so that you acan make changes and additions from the comfort of your own living room.

Check your GetBig Message box.

Stunt

Replace my current pic with this one. It was taken right after the other one that is posted. I was standing too close to the mirror. This one I backed up a bit. You can see more of me in all my majesty and clearly superior to CalvinH.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: October 11, 2011, 03:53:45 AM »
Yeah thats another big thing that happened while you were gone

Groink finally admitted he juices hopped on the juice now, low doses

;D

oh-oOOooooh :P

nah, so what. Good for him, atleast he looks solid!

by the way I haven't got a single clue what's going on in this thread, should I read?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #760 on: October 11, 2011, 04:01:49 AM »
This was meant to be a continual ranking. Not a time restricted contest. If you set up a page that means people would have to click onto another site to view it and that wont last on getbig. This is a thread where Getbiggers can move up and down at any time. A source of continual drama, motivation, attention whoring and ego boosting.

You are right Sherief, there are probably some dudes with old pictures there. Who do you have in mind? The judging will take a closer look.  ;D

There is NO way to determine who is natural and who is not, people lie. It would be the EXACT same thing you are criticizing me for above("because they say so").

You look good dude, whether or not you are a getbigger - I will let Mr Nobody and chaos decide. I saw you registered in 08 so you've been here a while, but you don't post?

If you are REAL getbigger tell us your cycle  :D ;D ...jk

Njflex, don't you have any better shots, I can't put your quads or chest in a ranking. Post a full body/upperbody shot.

some guys admit they take drugs with no problem.. some guys dont need to admit because it's very clear even for inexperienced eye.. some guys like you and me dont have to confirm they are natural because it's very clear.. so for the remaining percentrage which will be those who have good physiques and it's hard to say if they have achieved them naturally or not you just ask GH15 about them and he will definitely know ;D.. and i dont think there are a lot of guys here whom you cant say if they are on drugs or not..  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: October 11, 2011, 04:09:58 AM »
Seriously shut up already. I asked to see if people thought you should be higher and barely a voice was raised. Then I moved you above Monster_triceps, devilsmile and musclecenter. Be happy. Stop whining.

My work is not done here. If the pressure is too much for you step down.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #762 on: October 11, 2011, 04:18:45 AM »

- to make 2 separate lists one for natural guys and one of unnatural..

Adrain goes top of the natural list and everyone else starts on the second page.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #763 on: October 11, 2011, 04:34:48 AM »
Love Xerxes' new avatar pic. Good to see a man take his love of thongs seriously. I think we've all had enough of thong dilettantes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2011, 04:45:58 AM »
a bunch of guys complaining about not being on a list made by another guy..............not very heterosexual, if you ask me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: October 11, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
A lot of people complaining about placings.

I wouldn't read it all again  :D

well, I'm gonna post simple pic because I'm off shape and my mind is not cool with my scrawny self at the moment so this is the most that you all get for now....

and clearly I can't send the pic because in windows 7 a jpg picture is over 800kb in size, and I can't fucking use the paint normally like in winxp to cut a simple picture  ???... so I post pics when I figure it out because google sure as hell didn't do shit for me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: October 11, 2011, 04:57:48 AM »
DAMN!!! Put CHE in the upper 0.5%!

Were you boxing in that shape, Che??

________________________ ________________________ ____

JOHNNY, Good to see ya here. I have a question for ya which I hope you will answer.

You and I think differently (that's meant to be a compliment), but I do find myself thinking stuff that you also sometimes think about.

The big difference is that we both end up with varied and differnet conclusions ... which is something else I should compliment you about.

But here's my question .... Where did you get some of these wierd and unique ideas that you post about on this  board?

I sometimes find myself writing good, and sometimes wierd, shit after a couple shots of tequila so when I read your stuff I often wonder ... What the hell is Johnny taking!!?

If the answer is, "Nothing!", then that's something else I gotta compliment ya about.

Enlightment would be appreciated.

Respectfully requested, Stunt.

probably the vegetarianism opens up my conscious awarness a bit more than other. me and my girl both talk in our sleep, not talking at each other but our dreams are very wide open and memorable. this most defintily came out of being a vegetarian, because i was not like this before vegetarianism.

i hear tequila can produce marijuana type effects since it is distilled from a type of cactus...
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: October 11, 2011, 05:00:05 AM »
I'm not a bodybuilder Stun , I've competed because guys at the gym told me to do it  but I really didn't like to compete ,I was more into  modeling ,stripping and prostituting myself .I'm still training between posts ,this is a pic of myself now.

;D

haha this is why i like che aka cha cha
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »
really I can't convert a photo into a 300kb jpg file in windows 7 without the picture looking 0,3 inches on the screen and and having a huge white paint backround  ???

windows xp was better... i hate this new age...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #769 on: October 11, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
Blasphemy! Hows your hairline coming along? I got in an extra haircut today. That's two for the week. Hard to keep this mane at bay.

You're just jealous because I look just like Keven Levrone except different.

How do you cut a brillo pad ???

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:20 AM »
Where do I fall? I won Muscletech's best abs if that gets me anywhere lol. I know I have a long ways to go.. I am only 23 though..

congrats, and nice gyno too

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #771 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:04 AM »

You  fall as a guy with 32 posts...next

This.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #772 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:20 AM »
How does a bodybuilder make an Arab country more desirable to visit? And who wants to vacation in an Arab country unless its Dubai?

I have no clue.  I don't understand some of the things that the U.S. does in this country. :-\
A

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: October 11, 2011, 06:28:36 AM »

I am only 23? black you look 45.

Are you seeking praise beacuse you are only 23 and think you have an almighty body. Sounds like someone has a fragile ego. Ill let getbig feed you to the sharks and tear you a new hole. By the time the week is out you'll be texting your dealer for an extra 3 bottles of tren for your next cycle

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #774 on: October 11, 2011, 06:31:23 AM »
I am only 23? guy you look 45.

Are you seeking praise beacuse you are only 23 and think you have an almighty body. Sounds like someone has a fragile ego. Ill let getbig feed you to the sharks and tear you a new hole. By the time the week is out you'll be texting your dealer for an extra 3 bottles of tren for your next cycle
he looks good,not your level each is to there own here tough thread,everyone is putting there best pics or parts they can.