Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 383637 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1525 on: October 29, 2011, 08:18:27 AM »
i cant see any problem in posing in the office.. here is me more than 5 years ago in the place i was working for :D

you don't work there anymore, I wonder why  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1526 on: October 29, 2011, 08:29:01 PM »
Good back shot sheriff. Next time bring the arms up a bit higher this will display your back and arms in greater detail.

thx bro. and yes i agree with you.. but i was just showing my friend at work some quick poses (no homo of course) and he took some quick shots..  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1527 on: October 29, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »
you don't work there anymore, I wonder why  :D

lol yes.. i also left them because they insisted i had to remove a big poster of nasser from my desk :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1528 on: October 29, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »
He's obviously natural, he's not that big or shredded. I bet that IRL people doesn't even know he workouts.  :-\

Great point! He probably just does a few pushups to achieve that look  :-\ :-\
X

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #1529 on: October 29, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »
Great point! He probably just does a few pushups to achieve that look  :-\ :-\

Believe it or not I train hard!  I've been very consistent since 2005

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1530 on: October 29, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
"Then"  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1531 on: October 29, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
Believe it or not I train hard!  I've been very consistent since 2005

Only 6 years of training? It makes sense, try training for >15 years  8)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Re: Best physiques on getbig - Official ranking?
« Reply #1532 on: October 29, 2011, 09:50:04 PM »
LMAO!! The average untrained 5'10 or taller male could probably hold Coach's forehead at arms length while Joe swung both diminutive stubs helplessly into the air until he passed out from lack of conditioning.

:D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1533 on: October 29, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
He's natural

He said so

Just like all the IFBB pros.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #1534 on: October 29, 2011, 09:55:00 PM »
Only 6 years of training? It makes sense, try training for >15 years  8)
I plan on it' I enjoy training and I'm willing to do the work
 to acheive my goals.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1535 on: October 30, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »
Oh boy, let's have a party..

73 pages of nonsense. Yay. Yippee. Yeehaw.

Kiss my gramma..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1536 on: October 30, 2011, 01:50:40 AM »
Oh boy, let's have a party..

73 pages of nonsense. Yay. Yippee. Yeehaw.

Kiss my gramma..

is the pitbull in your avatar yours??.. great dog anyway..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1537 on: October 31, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
Keeping this thread going X.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1538 on: October 31, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
The fact you stripped down to your tighty whiteys in what appears to be an office is both quite unsettling and quite commendable.

haha, that's actually in my kitchen at home.  Wouldn't wanna risk doing that at the office.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: October 31, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »
do you seriously claim natural status? if you do, and expect us to believe that, youre an idiot.

I don't think adrian has claimed to be natural has he?

I understand some people don't want to talk about that stuff since it's illegal and this is not the most anonymous place; refusing to talk about drug usage isn't the same as claiming to be natural though.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1540 on: October 31, 2011, 03:40:44 PM »
I don't think adrian has claimed to be natural has he?

I understand some people don't want to talk about that stuff since it's illegal and this is not the most anonymous place; refusing to talk about drug usage isn't the same as claiming to be natural though.

Don't be an Adrain hater, bobs. You look great but Adrain has proven that you can be the best and 110% drug free. I rate him top of the rankings as the guys above him are nothing without needles and Adrain is hard work and protein.

To clarify I have taken ph's back in 2006 have not touch them since'  Ive never taken steroids or hgh, never injected anything into my body I've never even been DRUNK or high!  The stats where taken a few years back and I haven't updated them, every thing is pretty much the same except leg and calves have decreased due to non squatting/lower back issues.  I don't own a tape measure and not about to buy one I haven't weighted myself in over a year now and never in my life have I measured my bf%. Off to gym now LEG DAY.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: October 31, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
Big bobs has the best physique on this board

.....and, I heard he bangs a blonde chick. Bravo

your back and legs are as the rest of you just great!!.. you have it all bro. good size and very good "given" shape all over your body.. i seriously believe bobs must go up in the list.. he showed many pics of his whole body from many angels and all are great!!..

How low did you go ?

Looking shredded , very good! Trying to get as lean as that right now but don't wanna rush it as I've already made that mistake the last few times I was dieting.

Thanks guys!  Dave19 many days I only had 50 grams of carbs or even lower, and was not always compensating by eating higher fats.  In the future when dieting I think I'll keep carbs at 100'ish grams or a bit more per day.  When not dieting (like now) I'll try to keep it around 300 grams per day with some fats too.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: October 31, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
Don't be an Adrain hater, bobs. You look great but Adrain has proven that you can be the best and 110% drug free. I rate him top of the rankings as the guys above him are nothing without needles and Adrain is hard work and protein.

lol thanks for the clarification  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1543 on: October 31, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »
lol thanks for the clarification  ;D
I like Adrain, he is a strong mofo for sure, guy crack in excess of 500 on bench, his physique is arms reach of looking like an ifbb pro, certaining has the size of a pro, and yes it's no one f-en bussiness whats someone takes, personally I think talking about your juice intake is like talking about your sex life or something, some are ok with it some aren't, however,......

The problem is Adrain tells people he is natural and also swears up and down, when he should simply ignore the subject and when someone brings it up just roll your eyes instead of saying creatine and no2, nevertheless Adrain has taking a thousand hits and has kept his cool and been respectful, cool guy in my books
BTW looking pretty shredded bigbobs 8)

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #1544 on: October 31, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
I like Adrain, he is a strong mofo for sure, guy crack in excess of 500 on bench, his physique is arms reach of looking like an ifbb pro, certaining has the size of a pro, and yes it's no one f-en bussiness whats someone takes, personally I think talking about your juice intake is like talking about your sex life or something, some are ok with it some aren't, however,......

The problem is Adrain tells people he is natural and also swears up and down, when he should simply ignore the subject and when someone brings it up just roll your eyes instead of saying creatine and no2, nevertheless Adrain has taking a thousand hits and has kept his cool and been respectful, cool guy in my books
BTW looking pretty shredded bigbobs 8)
I've taken thousands hits and keep it cool because I've been hearing this type of stuff for some years now.  When ppl ask what Ive taken in the past or present I tell them.  Never will I admit to taking something I haven't!  Lol trust me I do not look like and ifbb pro, yes I have a good size pair of arms and and good size chest, I've been benching over  400 plus pounds for ten yrs now I would hope tri's and pecs has size by now.  Quads,hams,calves are not where I would like them to be but I'm working on them.  I've trained heavy from the start and still train heavy these days I believe this past year I've added five lbs of muscle and I believe I can add me over time. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1545 on: October 31, 2011, 11:25:48 PM »
 incredible  physique on  adriana..too bad the dude  contributes nothing to the board.   fuck off attention whore
l

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1546 on: November 01, 2011, 03:51:37 AM »
5lbs of muscle a year for a natural is the very limit amount that you can gain. Adrain is just one of the few who is dedicated in the gym year round, is healthy year round, is injury free year round and eats properly and has no obstacles year round...  ;D

seriously I want to think he is natural, kudos to him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1547 on: November 01, 2011, 04:46:36 AM »
I've taken thousands hits and keep it cool because I've been hearing this type of stuff for some years now.  When ppl ask what Ive taken in the past or present I tell them.  Never will I admit to taking something I haven't!  Lol trust me I do not look like and ifbb pro, yes I have a good size pair of arms and and good size chest, I've been benching over  400 plus pounds for ten yrs now I would hope tri's and pecs has size by now.  Quads,hams,calves are not where I would like them to be but I'm working on them.  I've trained heavy from the start and still train heavy these days I believe this past year I've added five lbs of muscle and I believe I can add me over time. 

Awesome physique. An inspiration for natties everywhere. Seriously think the guy should move up due to lifetime natty status...imo.

Adrain  1     Druggers 0
O

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #1548 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:03 AM »
5lbs of muscle a year for a natural is the very limit amount that you can gain. Adrain is just one of the few who is dedicated in the gym year round, is healthy year round, is injury free year round and eats properly and has no obstacles year round...  ;D

seriously I want to think he is natural, kudos to him.

I did not say 5lbs every year I said 5lbs this year.  You have no Idea of the obstacles in my life I
have many! Pretty serious back injury prevented me from squatting and deads but not from completely  training.  Eating properly year around?  When I'm bulking eat tons of cal's when I'm trying to lean out I
eat very little cal's.  But yes you can say I'm dedicated in the gym year round.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1549 on: November 01, 2011, 05:40:37 AM »
I did not say 5lbs every year I said 5lbs this year.  You have no Idea of the obstacles in my life I
have many! Pretty serious back injury prevented me from squatting and deads but not from completely  training.  Eating properly year around?  When I'm bulking eat tons of cal's when I'm trying to lean out I
eat very little cal's.  But yes you can say I'm dedicated in the gym year round.

Yes, well yeah, this year anyway... you look like you've been gaining couple of pounds of lean mass on avarage during your training years.

And the bulking phase diet and dieting phase diet, is dedication aswell. Eating big, eating moderate is both dedicationg, not many people like my self are willing to eat eat eat for getting PR's.

But yes, respect to you, especially about the back injurys. Car hit me this summer and I got bone fracture on my knees, so these kind of storys allways inspire. You're good!