Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 383669 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1650 on: June 20, 2012, 06:35:42 PM »
It's not that at all...I read it, it was irrelevant and boring, TBH

You're telling me you weren't absolutely captivated and riveted when he went into lengthy detail of what a mid 80s online bulletin board consisted of??  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1651 on: June 20, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
You're telling me you weren't absolutely captivated and riveted when he went into lengthy detail of what a mid 80s online bulletin board consisted of??  ???

Enthralled, LOL

His prose is spellbinding

Just wondering what the fuck it had to do with anything, is all  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1652 on: June 20, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »
This....these people put their health, and large sums of money....in the hands of complete strangers. because they talk a good game on the internet, It's not like they would, you know....LIE to you for financial gain, or anything  ::)

The "common sense" gene is sorely lacking in today's youth.

I have a friend who is CONSTANTLY getting hosed with bunk GH, and he turns to me for advice. I don't know about this stuff, so i figured why not go to the source and see if I can help the guy out.

I did find some great info on how to spot fakes, and that is some really good stuff to know. I can spot a fake instantly now. You will never see me say GH15 doesn't know his shit backwards and forwards. But the conclusion i came to is there is no guarantee, it's a 50-50 shot at best, even on a board where these guys are totally plugged in and really know their stuff. I read dozens of posts where guys got ripped off for some major coin, from "trusted" sources.  There is no such thing as a trusted source for GH is what i take away from that.

Steroids are different, it's not too hard to find good gear. i think people should concentrate on getting quality gear and running solid cycles, and not risk money on GH, it's too expensive to be getting fucked over all the time. Unless you have money to burn

Overall i think it's a good board,with a LOT of solid info..... a little over the top with the ass-kissing and mutual admiration.

that at me?
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1653 on: June 20, 2012, 07:19:23 PM »
that at me?

Nah, me and you have been cool for a while now. talking in general

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1654 on: June 20, 2012, 07:19:49 PM »
 8)
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1655 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »
yeah, gh15 has given the naive the impression that gh is something which its not.

he repeated "cool" sayings for years until the people believed it.

no you cant eat whatever you want on gh and get leaner, or even stay lean.

and the chinese ugl crap is fucking shit in the first place, it gets destroyed during transport if not in freezing box, if there was ever any gh in them.

he advises the eople to run such huge amounts of steroids where you wont be able to tell any difference if you added bit gh to all that.

the fuck are you talking about?

yes, you can eat whatever you want on gh and stay lean, in fact get leaner. gh is fucking magic in a vial, believe that my friend. i dont have an agenda- im one of the most open and honest guys here. if i say gh is the shit, its cause it is. everyone should be using this stuff.

secondly, chinese ugl is not crap- some of the best gh you can use- hyge- is 'chinese ugl crap'. lol

why do you say it gets destroyed during transport? gh doesnt need to be refrigerated until reconstituted and can remain at room temperature for weeks. the fuck do you get your info from? have you even used gh?

dont post such utterly uneducated bullshit. thanks in advance.
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1656 on: June 20, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »
That, or some people don't want to waste their time reading long paragraphs on a bodybuilding forum.  :)

You're telling me you weren't absolutely captivated and riveted when he went into lengthy detail of what a mid 80s online bulletin board consisted of??  ???

It's not that at all...I read it, it was irrelevant and boring, TBH

And yet, here we are with three responses from folks who apparently read what I wrote. Go figure!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1657 on: June 20, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »

And yet, here we are with three responses from folks who apparently read what I wrote. Go figure!

Epic Fail. I never read your long paragraph. I just stated that people dont want to read long paragraphs on a bodybuilding forum. I only read the sentence where you asked chaos what tl;dr meant.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: June 20, 2012, 10:44:59 PM »
Enthralled, LOL

His prose is spellbinding

Just wondering what the fuck it had to do with anything, is all  ;D

Well you know sometimes us older folks' minds wander. You are quite right, what I wrote was rather off topic. Sorry.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: June 20, 2012, 10:46:55 PM »
Epic Fail. I never read your long paragraph. I just stated that people dont want to read long paragraphs on a bodybuilding forum. I only read the sentence where you asked chaos what tl;dr meant.

Cool, I failed to realize you didn't read my post....don't think it is epic though.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1660 on: June 21, 2012, 05:30:34 AM »

PM post:DR
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #1661 on: June 21, 2012, 05:44:13 AM »
heres a pic of me at my show

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1662 on: June 21, 2012, 06:01:29 AM »
the fuck are you talking about?

yes, you can eat whatever you want on gh and stay lean, in fact get leaner. gh is fucking magic in a vial, believe that my friend. i dont have an agenda- im one of the most open and honest guys here. if i say gh is the shit, its cause it is. everyone should be using this stuff.

secondly, chinese ugl is not crap- some of the best gh you can use- hyge- is 'chinese ugl crap'. lol

why do you say it gets destroyed during transport? gh doesnt need to be refrigerated until reconstituted and can remain at room temperature for weeks. the fuck do you get your info from? have you even used gh?

dont post such utterly uneducated bullshit. thanks in advance.
Wrong, only the ones with good genes, tons of people I know have gain bodyfat on good gh, tons, and I stage marshall a dozen shows per year, I talk to 100's of bodybuilders backstage and most of the gh users are on zero carb diets
and the ones that aren't are smooth, ripped for a gymrat but smooth for a bodybuilder on stage. You can't eat whatever you want if you have a slow metabolism, you will get fat and please don't say you get shredded eating everything in sight cause brother you got crazy genetics.
gh will keep you leaner but if you eat like shit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1663 on: June 21, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »
sharp,,,props

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1664 on: June 22, 2012, 01:36:18 AM »
Sick conditioning

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1665 on: June 22, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
galeniko wins this. that looks like real solid muscle to me, very built. props , sir.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1666 on: June 22, 2012, 06:52:21 PM »
Wrong, only the ones with good genes, tons of people I know have gain bodyfat on good gh, tons, and I stage marshall a dozen shows per year, I talk to 100's of bodybuilders backstage and most of the gh users are on zero carb diets
and the ones that aren't are smooth, ripped for a gymrat but smooth for a bodybuilder on stage. You can't eat whatever you want if you have a slow metabolism, you will get fat and please don't say you get shredded eating everything in sight cause brother you got crazy genetics.
gh will keep you leaner but if you eat like shit

dont tell me wrong. im fucking doing it. wrong he says. lol try not to cram 6000 cals in your scrawny ass and maybe you wont get fat. but i can eat whatever the fuck i please daily and keep getting leaner.

heres my last 3 days meals- and im only going back 3 days- i eat like this EVERY DAY.

today: two burritos

yesterday: chicken and potato. big mac combo (upsize that bitch if you please). choco chip muffin. 1/2 litre ice cream

day before that: chicken potato. 1/2 litre ice cream. 2 homemade burgers. large bag of chips. 1 medium pizza

day before that: chinese buffet. more ice cream.

tell you what sparky- tell your friends to drop the sustanon, get on some tren and prop, do a little cardio and stop buying shit kits.

'wrong' he says  ::) lol fucking blow me.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1667 on: June 22, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »

thats hardly "anything you want".

are you retarded?

that is anything i want you fucking dummy.

just because im not being fucking glutton and cramming food in me until im sick doesnt mean im not eating whatever the fuck i please. in fact, im probably getting about 2k cal a meal, so go fuck yourself with your 'hardly whatever you want' lol

oh, by the way- we're still waiting for you to tell us all about your lengthy familiarity with gh., you know, cause im sure you have so much of it given how you dispense so freely with your 'opinion' on it.

here, lemme save you some time- shut the fuck up about shit you have no clue about.

dismissed.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
calm down, ive tried a bit gh, and no you cant eat whatever you want and get leaner.gh doesnt disable thermodynamic laws ::)

how you explain yourself the competitors go on clean diets to get shredded?are they retarded?

if youd say you can get away with eating some junk on gh, then yeah, i would agre to a certain level.

you're an idiot. stop arguing. you've just said you don't even use it. do you try to be this stupid, cause its hard for me to believe your accidentally so.

I just told you what it does. your a guy who doesn't use it telling me it doesn't do that. :D

tell you what birdman. keep walking around with all 160 pounds of your twisted steel like physique looking all stringy like a biafran refugee saying 'gh doesn't work you can't eat like that boo hoo'' while I use it, walk around at 240ish hard as a fucking rock and veiny as a cock banging your old lady on the side.

believe me the irony of this isn't lost on me when the two 'guys' who have the most to say tabout how it doesn't 'work like that' either don't use it, or their buddies and the 1000's of guys he's 'marshalled' into his bedroom say it doesn't.

keep up the good work, kids.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1669 on: June 22, 2012, 07:48:17 PM »
I just polished off one of the best pastrami sammiches I've ever had, how many calories in that, calorie counting sissys ??? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1670 on: June 22, 2012, 10:23:56 PM »
I just polished off one of the best pastrami sammiches I've ever had, how many calories in that, calorie counting sissys ??? :D
You look bad though  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1671 on: June 23, 2012, 12:09:05 AM »
dont tell me wrong. im fucking doing it. wrong he says. lol try not to cram 6000 cals in your scrawny ass and maybe you wont get fat. but i can eat whatever the fuck i please daily and keep getting leaner.

heres my last 3 days meals- and im only going back 3 days- i eat like this EVERY DAY.

today: two burritos

yesterday: chicken and potato. big mac combo (upsize that bitch if you please). choco chip muffin. 1/2 litre ice cream

day before that: chicken potato. 1/2 litre ice cream. 2 homemade burgers. large bag of chips. 1 medium pizza

day before that: chinese buffet. more ice cream.

tell you what sparky- tell your friends to drop the sustanon, get on some tren and prop, do a little cardio and stop buying shit kits.

'wrong' he says  ::) lol fucking blow me.
Don't tell you wrong, I tell you whatever the fuck I want to tell you and you will melt down like a little bitch, seriously why are you getting mad, wtf, control yourself loser, fucken emotional people, INTERNET IS SERIOUS BIZNESS

You eat like a bird LMAO "whatever I want" fucken please ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1672 on: June 23, 2012, 01:08:52 AM »

Shit, that pic makes me want to get my fat ass into the gym, but I can't find a certified forklift operator at 1:00AM.

Looking good galeniko

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: June 23, 2012, 02:01:31 AM »
Don't tell you wrong, I tell you whatever the fuck I want to tell you and you will melt down like a little bitch, seriously why are you getting mad, wtf, control yourself loser, fucken emotional people, INTERNET IS SERIOUS BIZNESS

You eat like a bird LMAO "whatever I want" fucken please ::)

ok 'onetimehard'- what the fuck does that mean anyway 'onetimehard' lol what a fucking bozo. anyway, bozo, between you and galienko you guys have exactly ZERO experience with gh. none. but dummies like you invariably need to be heard to feel validated- i guess it gives you some kind of sense of belonging and importance- so you pipe up about something you know nothing about based on 'what you heard' instead of adding something of worth based on what you know to be fact first hand.

let me give you an example- you're a bozo. this is fact. i didnt hear from 100 people how your a bozo, i can see it for myself. see how that works, bozo?

thanks for playing. now fuck off. bozo.

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: June 23, 2012, 02:34:42 AM »
You look bad though  ???

pot meet kettle you fat cu nt
T