Author Topic: epic is back  (Read 485 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
epic is back
« on: June 23, 2022, 01:52:21 AM »
I think I have a solution to your troubles, epic is back. It is clear to all of us that you are stalking Goodrum, even 4 am at night. You obsess over his whole life and you bump old Goodrum threads. Here is what i recommend you do.

You download the Grindr app, and find any black cock you can suck in your neighbourhood. As you suck this black cock, close your eyes and put on a Goodrum video on Youtube. Suck in perpetual motion as you listen to Melvin's voice.

I think that will calm you down since you will never have access to the kielbasa, which you so desperately crave.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: epic is back
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 02:24:11 AM »
I didn't know he was gone.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 06:34:35 PM »
why so serious

making a topic about me

do you love me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 06:49:49 PM »
I think I have a solution to your troubles, epic is back. It is clear to all of us that you are stalking Goodrum, even 4 am at night. You obsess over his whole life and you bump old Goodrum threads. Here is what i recommend you do.

You download the Grindr app, and find any black cock you can suck in your neighbourhood. As you suck this black cock, close your eyes and put on a Goodrum video on Youtube. Suck in perpetual motion as you listen to Melvin's voice.

I think that will calm you down since you will never have access to the kielbasa, which you so desperately crave.

Wtf is this Getbig bs? Has become the standard put down here. Bottom dwellers and sadistic perverts love this place.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 06:56:57 PM »

Wtf is this Getbig bs? Has become the standard put down here. Bottom dwellers and sadistic perverts love this place.
Then why are you here? I would say it's sadistic and perverted to take the abuse you do and come back for more. Do have have an aversion for abuse? Getbig is truly one of the last places where it's real.deal free speech. Anything goes. That's why people come here. Does it go too far? Sometimes.  But you are free to leave. Anywhere else you would get a ban for what's said here