Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 88628 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2017, 04:24:07 PM »
The internet is a strange place. There is hardly any way to prove or disprove anything to most people. Those without any integrity, like Melvin Goodrum, can lie and exaggerate and some naive people most Getbiggers will believe them.

People with integrity like myself have a hard time convincing doubters that what I post is the truth.

There is our resident dope, Goodrum, asking me for Lydia's Facebook name. If he had comprehension skills he would have seen her name in a post above. Nope, he uses this ploy to convince others that I posted as a woman. Why on earth would I do that? How would I get access to her private photos of her family and Zabo? No reason is ever given. Yet people will believe nonsense. Some still believe that I am a gimmick and not really myself. Amazingly stupid people on Getbig. That is why I refer collectively to them as the Flotsam. Anonymous dorks posting for a laugh so they don't take any responsibility whatsoever.

Compare that to what I post. If I defame anyone they could sue me. I haven't been contacted by any lawyers because what I post is the truth. If I posted lies I would be in trouble.

Iron Cross, bigmc, and Hurricane Beef all tried to establish that I lied about various things. If they could establish that then perhaps my account of Arnold at my place in 1974 didn't happen. No such luck. Robert Nailon was a witness, not me. I haven't heard from Arnold or his staff so what does that tell you? I don't mess with people who have hundreds of millions. Period.

Whatever happened to the judges you hand picked for the Mr. Brisbane contest?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2017, 07:20:04 PM »
Whatever happened to the judges you hand picked for the Mr. Brisbane contest?

He did that in the 70 Canada too. Also, Vince claimed to have taken the pictures of Zabo's wife, most think to have people think you were on the inside. Not to mention a California based doctor her claimed to have met on a beach in British Columbia who told him he could make him Mr. Uinverse in 6 months.

Unreal.

J

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »
He did that in the 70 Canada too. Also, Vince claimed to have taken the pictures of Zabo's wife, most think to have people think you were on the inside. Not to mention a California based doctor her claimed to have met on a beach in British Columbia who told him he could make him Mr. Uinverse in 6 months.

Unreal.

J

Obviously comprehension and retention is not a strong point with the Flotsam. I never took photos of Zabo's ex wife Lydia. After Zabo died various people posted about him. Lydia read the story about how this gal upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica Beach way back in October 1968. Arnold and I arrived in LA in the first week in October. We both liked hanging out at the beaches there.

After Lydia read that story she sent me a message saying that she was that woman. What happened on that beach was Arnold at 250 pounds and a Mr Universe got up and walked the 100 or so yards to the beach. Nobody took the slightest notice which surprised me. Later Lydia got up and there she was with long dark hair, small waist and a knockout curvy figure. Everyone watched her!

After we exchanged messages I invited her to post on Ironage about Zabo and the people she met such as Arnold, Betty and Joe Weider and Joe Gold and the gang. The thread I started about Zabo continued with Lydia's contributions of stories and photos for some 90 pages. It was probably the best thread ever on Ironage. Somehow that site crashed and hasn't been restored. Apparently Shawn Perine wasn't interested in keeping it. So that thread and thousands of others were lost which is a darn shame.

I did meet Doctor Michael Walzack on English Bay Beach in Vancouver in the summer of 1970. I had recently won the Mr Canada title so he approached me and we had a chat. He said I looked good and if I came to LA that under his supervision -using deca durabolin - I could probably be a Mr Universe in 6 months. That was flattering to hear but I never took up his offer. I invited him to have dinner at my place to meet my wife. I never saw him again after he declined. I emigrated to Australia in January 1971 so didn't pursue that dream of training at Golds for the Mr Universe contest. Understand that two giants appeared in the late sixties that spoiled bodybuilding for most of us. Arnold and Sergio. I mean, no matter what any of us did we were never going to be that big, etc.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2
« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2017, 12:14:07 AM »
You should have been a fiction writer Vince.

J

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2017, 12:26:22 AM »
You should have been a fiction writer Vince.

J

;D ;D ;D

The best Aussie BB magazine 'Muscle Australia' never ever mentioned V.B.   :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2017, 12:33:18 AM »
The internet is a strange place. There is hardly any way to prove or disprove anything to most people. Those without any integrity, like Melvin Goodrum, can lie and exaggerate and some naive people most Getbiggers will believe them.

People with integrity like myself have a hard time convincing doubters that what I post is the truth.

There is our resident dope, Goodrum, asking me for Lydia's Facebook name. If he had comprehension skills he would have seen her name in a post above. Nope, he uses this ploy to convince others that I posted as a woman. Why on earth would I do that? How would I get access to her private photos of her family and Zabo? No reason is ever given. Yet people will believe nonsense. Some still believe that I am a gimmick and not really myself. Amazingly stupid people on Getbig. That is why I refer collectively to them as the Flotsam. Anonymous dorks posting for a laugh so they don't take any responsibility whatsoever.

Compare that to what I post. If I defame anyone they could sue me. I haven't been contacted by any lawyers because what I post is the truth. If I posted lies I would be in trouble.

Iron Cross, bigmc, and Hurricane Beef all tried to establish that I lied about various things. If they could establish that then perhaps my account of Arnold at my place in 1974 didn't happen. No such luck. Robert Nailon was a witness, not me. I haven't heard from Arnold or his staff so what does that tell you? I don't mess with people who have hundreds of millions. Period.

Would you like to see photo of yours front door on the net ;) :D

To sue U 4 defamation   ::), fact is U have nothing so stop pretending.

+ U a so old ........................ .. :P

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2017, 12:34:13 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Fuck, you mean not even in the muscle hypertrophy section?

J

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2017, 12:37:49 AM »
Fuck, you mean not even in the muscle hypertrophy section?

J

NOPE  :-\ :'( :'( :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »

I could probably be a Mr Universe in 6 months.

Just 4 a record:

IFBB 1971 Mr.Universe = Albert Beckles

NABBA 1971 Mr.Universe = Ken Waller (amateur)

NABBA 1971 Mr.Universe Professional = Bill Pearl , Sergio Oliva 2nd, Frank Zane 3rd, Reg Park 4th

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2017, 12:42:54 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2017, 12:51:31 AM »
its if he picked the judges....

NO judges at his "world" gripping championship , he took away that important title  ;D

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2017, 01:13:19 AM »
NO judges at his "world" gripping championship , he took away that important title  ;D

I wonder how many young men wieners he's pinched over the years?

J

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »
I wonder how many young men wieners he's pinched over the years?

J

??? ::) ??? ::)

Now he will complain about U  ;)

(if U want his landline phone #., just pm me)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2017, 02:37:52 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Muscle Australia? I started buying that magazine in 1981!

Some of those PBBI contests were loaded. Chris Dean was a hell of a bodybuilder.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2017, 11:48:47 AM »
Its almost 17 yrs old. But if that's what you wanted congrats
irongearco.com

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: December 15, 2017, 11:23:16 AM »
Muscle Australia? I started buying that magazine in 1981!

Some of those PBBI contests were loaded. Chris Dean was a hell of a bodybuilder.

1 older BB told me that Chris was ban by Ifbb & Nabba ?, looks like great body bear.

E-bay is very good place to buy Muscle Au magz.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: December 16, 2017, 07:15:08 AM »
jaguar needs the XKR to come back

:-\

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: December 16, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
jaguar needs the XKR to come back

:-\

Royal Enfield is good example  ;)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: December 16, 2017, 08:44:22 PM »

Royal Enfield is good example  ;)

before ...my baby 07 XKR

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: December 16, 2017, 08:48:35 PM »
And after

thank god i walked away 

got hit head by an SUV 4.4.2015

day changed me forever

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: December 16, 2017, 09:38:11 PM »
And after

thank god i walked away 

got hit head by an SUV 4.4.2015

day changed me forever

Head on at 5 mph?  That's not a lot of damage.  Looks like you hit a shopping cart head on.   ???

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #471 on: December 17, 2017, 02:08:53 AM »
Head on at 5 mph?  That's not a lot of damage.  Looks like you hit a shopping cart head on.   ???

LOL 2x

But I am glad you survied stud!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: December 23, 2017, 01:13:17 AM »
Same thing happened to Shizzo but he died.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Got Another Car Getbiggers
« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2022, 07:43:21 PM »
Alright...I'm back home from another day of work.... :P  I drove it home Monday after signing the paperwork...its an all cash purchase that I made so I can keep my insurance cost at a minimum.  Cruising in this vehicle is just awesome......just freaking smooth.  I have it currently at Fisher's Garage for inspection and to clear up some minor issues.  It is not a perfect car but its my car and I always wanted to get a Jaguar and I only wanted a certain one in a certain color.  Leather seats need to be cleaned and conditioned, needs to be detailed, AC needs some freon, headlights need to be scrubbed of oxidation, and the chrome needs to be polished but its no biggie.

This isn't going to be a daily driver and I'll likely just drive it on weekends but its going to be nice pulling up to the gym on Saturday like a boss.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2022, 07:45:06 PM »

How so???  I checked the car through Carfax, test drove the vehicle, checked the electronics, engine, transmission, tires, and even with all the checks I made I took it to Fisher's to be inspected......in fact, if it wasn't for all the steps I took, I would have been stuck with a flooded car. I paid using my Etrade Visa and I've filed a dispute against the transaction.

Ultimately, there wasn't much more I could have done and I certainly didn't expect the results as only a nutcase would attempt to sell a flooded car in South Carolina without disclosing it....its illegal

cant even keep a lie straight in the same thread