Author Topic: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings  (Read 74740 times)

absfabs

• Getbig III
democrats can't watch this all way through and not turn republican
« Reply #1550 on: February 29, 2016, 04:53:47 PM »

absfabs

• Getbig III
TRUMP A DUMP DUMP I NEVER HESITATE TO PUT RUBIOBOT ON HIS RUMP!!
« Reply #1551 on: March 01, 2016, 03:24:36 PM »
LOLZ!!!

NUCLEAR BOMB ON RUBIO!!!! 

DID MY PART TODAY!!

absfabs

• Getbig III
Re: TRUMP A DUMP DUMP I NEVER HESITATE TO PUT RUBIOBOT ON HIS RUMP!!
« Reply #1552 on: March 01, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »
LOLZ!!!

NUCLEAR BOMB ON RUBIO!!!! 

DID MY PART TODAY!!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE TRUMP!!!!! HES THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM!!

absfabs

• Getbig III
Milo Yiannopoulos My Address to the Men at University of Bristol
« Reply #1553 on: March 01, 2016, 03:59:48 PM »
Milo Yiannopoulos

absfabs

• Getbig III
If you are put off a career in science by a few comments, how serious areu?
« Reply #1554 on: March 01, 2016, 04:04:57 PM »

absfabs

• Getbig III
Milo on campus safe space
« Reply #1555 on: March 01, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings
« Reply #1556 on: March 01, 2016, 04:30:55 PM »
Did your recent vacation from Getbig not teach you anything?
:

absfabs

• Getbig III
What is the "dangerous homo" tour?
« Reply #1557 on: March 01, 2016, 04:33:02 PM »

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #1558 on: March 01, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »
Did your recent vacation from Getbig not teach you anything?

SO why does Coach and a few others get to post pro capitalism posts yet not me?

absfabs

• Getbig III
TRUMP: AL, GA, MA, TN, VA, VT
« Reply #1559 on: March 01, 2016, 05:37:33 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1560 on: March 01, 2016, 05:51:06 PM »
SO why does Coach and a few others get to post pro capitalism posts yet not me?

You are a troll.  You and your prior gimmicks, which have been placed in timeout, flood the board with mindless, empty threads.  If you continue to do so you are going to take another vacation.  I have given you one thread where you post to your heart's content. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: TRUMP: AL, GA, MA, TN, VA, VT
« Reply #1561 on: March 01, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
Republican base voters are showing they care about populism and authoritarianism... but not conservatism.

They like a leader with a strong national message.  They don't care that he's essentially a democrat on most positions.

And the way he just wrecked the republican party and neutered top names like Rubio and Cruz.  They won't recover.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1562 on: March 01, 2016, 06:12:56 PM »
Republican base voters are showing they care about populism and authoritarianism... but not conservatism.

They like a leader with a strong national message.  They don't care that he's essentially a democrat on most positions.

And the way he just wrecked the republican party and neutered top names like Rubio and Cruz.  They won't recover.

You have zero understanding of the motivations of republicans, so you really ought to just STFU on this. The republican trump voter has completely lost faith in the national party to do anything and they understand that even a man as horribly flawed as trump is a requirement to gut the national party and start again from conservative principles. If the national GOP wants to search for the blame for trump, it should start by looking in the mirror.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1563 on: March 01, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »

They like a leader with a strong national message.  They don't care that he's essentially a democrat on most positions.

And the way he just wrecked the republican party and neutered top names like Rubio and Cruz.  They won't recover.

Trump is the Republican Obama. Full of talk and promises, short on how he's gonna accomplish it.  Says stupid things and contradicts himself, gets away with it.  Changes positions, no problem.  completely in over his head if he wins the job just like Obozo.

Just wait till the press let slip the dogs of war on Trump.  They haven't done it so far because they want him to be the nominee.  Once he gets the nomination, it's gonna be a shit storm while the press tries to get the Democrat elected.  Even Fox hates Trump.  They have been exposed as supporters of the Republican establishment.  They'd rather have that milquetoast douchebag Marco Rubio win the nomination and then get slaughtered in the general election like John McCain.  Head sup asses.  Turning a deaf ear to what the people want.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #1564 on: March 01, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »

Dude just vote for Hillary already, its ok.

Trump is riding wave of people sick of communism.   Capitalism will make america great again.   Big government caused all depressions and monopoly

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #1565 on: March 01, 2016, 06:15:02 PM »
Trump is the Republican Obama. Full of talk and promises, short on how he's gonna accomplish it.  Says stupid things and contradicts himself, gets away with it.  Changes positions, no problem.  completely in over his head if he wins the job just like Obozo.

Just wait till the press let slip the dogs of war on Trump.  They haven't done it so far because they want him to be the nominee.  Once he gets the nomination, it's gonna be a shit storm while the press tries to get the Democrat elected.  Even Fox hates Trump.  They have been exposed as supporters of the Republican establishment.  They'd rather have that milquetoast douchebag Marco Rubio win the nomination and then get slaughtered in the general election like John McCain.  Head sup asses.  Turning a deaf ear to what the people want.

HARDLY
Trump is the anti Obama.
He is a real success not a welfare grubbing political hack, and unlike Obama Trump will make america GREAT AGAIN.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1566 on: March 01, 2016, 06:19:49 PM »
HARDLY
Trump is the anti Obama.
He is a real success not a welfare grubbing political hack, and unlike Obama Trump will make america GREAT AGAIN.

Trump differs from Obama in only one way, he has been successful running businesses.

The areas that they are the same are many.  Unqualified egotists full of hot air.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1567 on: March 01, 2016, 06:23:59 PM »
HARDLY
Trump is the anti Obama.

LOL  How? - the jobs are moving to foreign countries faster than ever.  Americans want $8-12/hr minimum, while Chinese, Indians and Indonesians get paid a few dollars a day.

The USA is not sustainable and definitely not fixable.

absfabs

• Getbig III
Ann Coulter: 'Most Americans Agree With Trump' | The Last Word | MSNBC
« Reply #1568 on: March 01, 2016, 06:27:51 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1569 on: March 01, 2016, 06:53:01 PM »
Trump differs from Obama in only one way, he has been successful running businesses.

The areas that they are the same are many.  Unqualified egotists full of hot air.

His numerous bankruptcies would say that's incorrect.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1570 on: March 01, 2016, 07:45:41 PM »

You obviously don't understand business or bankruptcy protection, which is not a surprise to me.

Your post is something I would only expect from a complete simpleton. Perhaps you are not a simpleton and you're just saying something absurd in the hope that actual simpletons will see it and believe it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1571 on: March 01, 2016, 07:55:49 PM »
Does he still have a couple million dollars  8)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1572 on: March 01, 2016, 08:02:18 PM »
LOL  How? - the jobs are moving to foreign countries faster than ever.  Americans want $8-12/hr minimum, while Chinese, Indians and Indonesians get paid a few dollars a day.

The USA is not sustainable and definitely not fixable.

They could heavily tax goods that are produced in low salaries countries and are also produced by the US.

They could back off with the taxing to companies in the US.

They could kick off illegal immigrants.

Etc, etc.

I'm sure it's not that simple but they can come up with something.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: March 01, 2016, 08:12:39 PM »
Horseshit! Out of the 100s of businesses he's owned 4 went under, he hasn't lost anything from that since he was smart about it and essentially jumped ship when those companies sank.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1574 on: March 01, 2016, 08:58:39 PM »
You obviously don't understand business or bankruptcy protection, which is not a surprise to me.

Your post is something I would only expect from a complete simpleton. Perhaps you are not a simpleton and you're just saying something absurd in the hope that actual simpletons will see it and believe it.

Yes. I'm simple.

So whatever you want to believe is fine. It matters not to me.

If you think that you can run a country like a business I've got some bad news for you.