Author Topic: On the radio: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan focus featuring Dan Solomon and Bob Chick  (Read 47014 times)

PumpMeUp

• Getbig II
Re: On the radio: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan focus featuring Dan Solomon and Bob Chi
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2005, 11:55:36 AM »
Right. Which is why this many news outlets pay attention to one crack dealer shooting another, huh?   I suppose Rita spends every episode talking for 11 minutes about each drug-related murder in the US, eh?

This case will garner big ratings. And you're going to think of me grinning everytime it comes on the news, at your stupidity.

::)
You're a nut. When did Rita spend 11 minutes talking about this every night? She talked last nite about it for 2.5 minutes. Why isn't this on gossipy FOX? Or CourtTV?  Have they rejected your calls? I don't even see this on the CNN crawl at the bottom. But then again, CNN isn't Rita Crosby. I hope you're trying to get this on Nancy Grace. Oh wait, this doesn't involve a child, therefore Nancy can't exploit the situation like you are trying to due. I suggest you call Craig and tell him to pin it on Kelly, then call Kelly and tell her that you just spoke to CT and he's trying to pin it on you/KR. Maybe that will help you get more coverage.
No more replies from me on this subject.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: On the radio: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan focus featuring Dan Solomon and Bob Chi
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2005, 11:58:38 AM »
What do you mean "industry?" Since when has bodybuilding been an industry?

These are just two scum. I hate to burst your bubble but bodybuilding is a tiny, tiny subculture.

It's an industry because it generates jobs and income.  Not every subculture can be defined as an industry, but bodybuilding certainly is.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The problem about this case that will preventit from getting the real exposure like other cases is the amount of time spent on the case.  It was relatively quick.  The girl wasn't missing long.  She was identified quickly.  The culprits were apprehended quickly.  There was no long drawn out mystery.  There was no shoot out, or car chase.  It was relatively a boring murder.  Even though that sound bad cause there was a murder, it didn't have the intrique like other murders.  The one thing it did have it that it included a couple of semi-celebrities.  The only thing about that is that they are celebrities in an industry most media doesn't report on or care about.  Did it make it on ESPN?

ANd I find it funny that Chic was the person who got on TV to speak as an almost expert and gave his opinions on the incident when he clearly knew nothing about it or what Craig and Kelly have been doing in BB for the past year.  That was a little embarrassing but only to people within the industry.

Bob looked good and handled himself well.  He's a good 'face man' for the industry (which is why he has as many endorsement deals as he does). 

Other than that, you're right, though - because the 'manhunt' ended so quickly and so uneventfully, there's not a lot here for the media types to sink their teeth into.  As of right now, it's doubtful that this story will make it to "City Confidential" or anything like that.  Maybe if a lot more deep, dark stuff comes to light, that'll happen, but right now, their best hope is an extended trial where reasonable doubt gets plastered all over the place.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2005, 12:04:51 PM »
Why isn't this on gossipy FOX? Or CourtTV? 

Conor said he saw Dobbins on CourtTV talking about it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
it was the first thing they talked about on Inside Edition

E
E

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2005, 01:10:11 PM »
It's an industry because it generates jobs and income.  Not every subculture can be defined as an industry, but bodybuilding certainly is.

Name 10 bodybuilders making a sustainable living from this "industry".

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2005, 01:18:38 PM »
Conor said he saw Dobbins on CourtTV talking about it.

Go to courttv.com, click on Top News and see if you see anything on Craig and Kelly. Not there. Imagine that.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2005, 01:23:29 PM »
Name 10 bodybuilders making a sustainable living from this "industry".

I'm not going to play any sort of "name games" with you.  Suffice it to say, there are hundreds of people in the U.S. alone earning a "sustainable living" from this industry.  I know because I am one of them.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2005, 01:25:04 PM »
I'm not going to play any sort of "name games" with you.  Suffice it to say, there are hundreds of people in the U.S. alone earning a "sustainable living" from this industry.  I know because I am one of them.

I'm not talking about playing games moneybags, I said name 10 bodybuilders making a sustainable living from the "industry" of bodybuilding.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2005, 01:42:45 PM »
I'm not talking about playing games moneybags, I said name 10 bodybuilders making a sustainable living from the "industry" of bodybuilding.

yeah moneybags  LOL

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2005, 01:48:46 PM »
Top Ten Stories on CourtTV.com

Funny, I don't see Craig and Kelly on there anywhere.

1. Witness: My father admitted killing wealthy Long Island businessman

2. Fla. v. Gore: Man blamed for wife's suicide

3. Judge awards Laci Peterson's mother proceeds from life insurance policy

4. Priest charged with groping teen during 'King Kong'

5. Police: Shooting death of 13-year-old boy by 9-year-old girl unintentional

6. Iowa woman gets death sentence for helping boyfriend kill five

7. Reservist home for holidays allegedly slain by wife, her teenage lover

8. Ex-boyfriend declared prime suspect in topless dancer slaying

9. Pop star Britney Spears sues celebrity magazine for $20 million

10. Man resentenced after death sentence overturned because juror consulted Bible

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2005, 01:51:20 PM »

10. Man resentenced after death sentence overturned because juror consulted Bible

i didnt know about #10 thanks

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »

When will people learn........ :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2005, 02:24:30 PM »
Did it make it on ESPN?

Of course it didn't make it on ESPN. That's a sports network.

DR. NO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

LOL ........... LOL.

And I thought I was funny.  You nailed it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

That what I was getting at.

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
TRE- your such a shit talked. maybe your idea of substantial is different than others. substantial means someone living a lifestyle beyond just getting by. i have seen your posts on mayhem. and i have seen you bitch about the lack of money and how you are broke sometimes or low on funds. now suddenly you are living substantially? wow, that schmoe pimp money must be rolling in eh?

the point is tre, show us 10 male athletes making SUBSTANTIAL money from this industry. then name 10 female athletes making SUBSTANTIAL money from this industry. not including endorsements from outside companies. just from the industry itself.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
TRE- your such a shit talked. maybe your idea of substantial is different than others. substantial means someone living a lifestyle beyond just getting by. i have seen your posts on mayhem. and i have seen you bitch about the lack of money and how you are broke sometimes or low on funds. now suddenly you are living substantially? wow, that schmoe pimp money must be rolling in eh?

the point is tre, show us 10 male athletes making SUBSTANTIAL money from this industry. then name 10 female athletes making SUBSTANTIAL money from this industry. not including endorsements from outside companies. just from the industry itself.

I don't know if English is your first language, but if it is, then you should know that there's a difference between "substantial" and "sustainable", which is what we were talking about before your arrival.    

The point is, this industry generates a lot of money and the smart individuals are the ones who are getting a share of the pie.  In the context of this conversation, it's not my place to talk about what others are earning. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
endorsemetns are part of the industry
Valhalla awaits.