Author Topic: Cardio/whey  (Read 1392 times)

sketer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Cardio/whey
« on: January 08, 2006, 04:58:56 PM »
Ok I was wonderin...If I do jumproping would that help lose the bit of fat i have around my lower back and stomach...I have a nice solid upper body but my lower back is just i dont like it...But my next question is how good of a product is Whey....Also if I start using whey then will it make that fat bigger or littler

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Cardio/whey
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »
Ok I was wonderin...If I do jumproping would that help lose the bit of fat i have around my lower back and stomach...I have a nice solid upper body but my lower back is just i dont like it...But my next question is how good of a product is Whey....Also if I start using whey then will it make that fat bigger or littler

Give it a shot. Skipping rope is excellent cardio and pretty demanding. Fat around the midsection is the most common thing for men, and usually the last place where fat is stored and the hardest to get rid of.
Whey is the most common protein, mainly used for people to get more protein per day in order to build muscle (used as a supplement, asuming they believe they don't get enough allready in their regular food, which is debateble...)
Z