Author Topic: Generation of Demons - Something demonic happening to Black Youths  (Read 4968 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Generation of Demons - Something demonic happening to Black Youths
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2023, 04:30:49 PM »
He’s a dime a dozen. Indoctrinated by the school system which provides ridiculous excuses while pretending the obvious explanations aren’t even possibilities.
Your obvious is what? Black people are inherently evil?

Who’s starred most of the wars, who’s started world wars, who created weapons that could kill every living thing on the planet, who’s used them? That seems evil

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2023, 04:33:37 PM »
This. Broken homes. These Nogz have multiple kids to ensure bennies but lack any parenting skills.

It’s almost like arresting black men at a disproportionate level for simple drug use has lead
to the destruction of their communities.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2023, 04:35:04 PM »
He’s a dime a dozen. Indoctrinated by the school system which provides ridiculous excuses while pretending the obvious explanations aren’t even possibilities.

It’s always the poorly educated that can’t fathom being educated so they call it indoctrinated 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2023, 04:36:29 PM »

It’s almost like arresting black men at a disproportionate level for simple drug use has lead
to the destruction of their communities.

Is simple drug use not still a crime? Should we just let them go cause they are black? I know your answers so no need to respond. Do stupid shit get in trouble, I know when I did I got in trouble and I blame no one but myself. They need to take responsibility and it is that simple. Raise your damn kids and don’t have so many by different moms that you can’t support, it is all their fault. Raise your fucking kids.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2023, 04:41:19 PM »
Your obvious is what? Black people are inherently evil?

Who’s starred most of the wars, who’s started world wars, who created weapons that could kill every living thing on the planet, who’s used them? That seems evil

Are you fishing for “Jews”?

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 04:49:54 PM »

again, who are you mad on behalf of? the black victims?
I think they are mad at white liberals like yourself who govern their lives through emotion instead of logic thus creating and perpetuating a lot of these problems.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2023, 04:54:35 PM »
I think they are mad at white liberals like yourself who govern their lives through emotion instead of logic thus creating and perpetuating a lot of these problems.

I think hating an entire race of people is pretty emotional

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2023, 04:55:38 PM »
Is simple drug use not still a crime? Should we just let them go cause they are black? I know your answers so no need to respond. Do stupid shit get in trouble, I know when I did I got in trouble and I blame no one but myself. They need to take responsibility and it is that simple. Raise your damn kids and don’t have so many by different moms that you can’t support, it is all their fault. Raise your fucking kids.

Such a Cuck bootlicker, obey the law. It’s the right things guys

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2023, 05:04:51 PM »
Everyone thinks bhanks is an annoying twat and that is true BUT the absolute worst posters on getbig are residue, LurkerNoMore, and primemuscle.  Insane white guilt fest from those three retards.  hanky is at least entertaining(to a point) and meme-able with his goofy shit.  Even that glorious combover hanky had was good for some laughs.  residue isn't funny in any way whatsoever and just white guilts 95% of the time.

The irony is that Blacks hate people like him because he’s always speaking on their behalf.

Malcolm X spoke of the white liberal playing the role of friend and benefactor.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2023, 05:05:29 PM »
Everyone thinks bhanks is an annoying twat and that is true BUT the absolute worst posters on getbig are residue, LurkerNoMore, and primemuscle.  Insane white guilt fest from those three retards.  hanky is at least entertaining(to a point) and meme-able with his goofy shit.  Even that glorious combover hanky had was good for some laughs.  residue isn't funny in any way whatsoever and just white guilts 95% of the time.
i'm not trying to be funny, you guys are funny to me. I'm here entirely to laugh at yall

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2023, 05:10:27 PM »

Cuck haha says the white guy who wants black men to fuck him and any women he knows cause it would make hike feel less white guilt. I truly wish violent death on you residue. No one else just you. Also you prob have never been in a fight in your life. Please drop dead hopefully at the hands of a black man.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2023, 05:11:46 PM »

Don’t obey the laws but guns are bad…

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2023, 05:18:24 PM »

it's all youth, little white kids are shooting up schools. Wealth inequality, loss of a substantial middle class whatever you want to call it, this is how societies crumble, this is just part of it. This is what dispair looks like in real life, the Palestinians were like that too.

From a societal standpoint, don't you think it would be beneficial for the black community to be similar to the Japanese community?  You are talking like ADOS is white America.  I believe the ratio is 6 to 1 or something of that nature.  You can't afford to have that level of degeneracy when you are the only eumelanins on the island.  I've already spelled out the ending of this story in the next 3 generations if there isn't a course correction.

And it won't get fixed with the men spending community wealth on prostitution talking about fucking passport aka ID.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2023, 05:48:31 PM »
Watch the video, it's not just anti West. They blatantly talk about having a "world of their own" without Blacks, Asians, Whites etc.. but most people who advertise being of that ilk know next to nothing about their own hateful cult and swing a chicken at everyone else on the planet to pretend to absolve themselves. They're the biggest censors, the biggest proselytizers, biggest war mongers, biggest war funders, slave trade funders, biggest supremacists, per capita the biggest mass murderers BY FAR,.... biggest scapegoaters, even invented the term and are pushing the anti-White narrative to take the spotlight off themselves..

https://twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1624214859218034688

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2023, 05:59:08 PM »

Agreed.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2023, 06:09:49 PM »
I've been all over the world.

And nobody likes African American, in general.

Sure, it's connected to poverty and their inability to rise above whatever they are born into.

And making bad choices based on emotion; Shaunteefah having 7 kids with 7 men by the time she is 25. That's a choice.

But the worst offenders are neegs who's family have been here for a few generations, and they are taught to not obey laws, hate cops, hate whitey and act out. Most have serious impulse control issues because of how they were raised. They are taught this from their single mothers, who were taught this by their single mothers and grandmothers.

They are not singled out, they simply are the biggest offender per capita.

It's a generational problem that will continue.

There are also groups like this in other cultures all over the world and they are always avoided and shunned for that reason.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2023, 06:25:57 PM »
Yes, I got fortress to give up. Hahahaha.

>:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2023, 06:40:24 PM »
Blacks average 84 IQ to Whites 99 in USA. Asians are higher. Some Jews higher still. US army won't recruit those with IQs lower than 83 because it is counterproductive to train them. That means half of the Black population will have trouble finding employment or will be suitable only for simple jobs.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2023, 06:54:41 PM »
Meanwhile Asians do great in school. They don't get involved in the criminal justice system. All they do is work hard and make money.  Their kids are the best behaved in public.

In my retirement job it's the united nations of clients coming in. I see a drastic difference in general with American blacks and African blacks coming in. The African blacks come in with the father wearing a suit. The wife dressed like she is going to a classy restaurants. The children are dressed like they are going to a wedding. You can see the pride that they are in America representing their heritage. It has happened time and time again with African families. I just have the feeling their kids will never be involved with cops.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2023, 07:01:24 PM »

people with names like "stein" and "cohen"

E
E

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2023, 07:28:29 PM »

I think hating an entire race of people is pretty emotional

No one said "hate" but you. And last I checked, white liberals is NOT an "entire" race. But it's not really your fault for not understanding english and logic clearly since once again your emotions are getting in the way.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2023, 01:06:05 AM »

I’ve had him on ignore for years. The only time I see his idiotic posts is when someone quotes him.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2023, 01:49:02 AM »

Truth
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2023, 01:50:11 AM »
i'm not trying to be funny, you guys are funny to me. I'm here entirely to laugh at yall
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2023, 02:02:24 AM »
I've been all over the world.

And nobody likes African American, in general.

Stop preaching bullshit. The world doesn't keep track of a niche group like African Africans, FOH.  White man bullshit, like you fucks are the innocent people.  Cave dwelling allergic to sunlight spoiled mayonnaise troglodytes have mind fucked the world, which is unfortunate.  People don't even like their kind, thinking proximity to you fucks is some badge of honor, FOH!