Author Topic: Making a comeback !!  (Read 18958 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Making a comeback !!
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2021, 01:49:33 PM »
I had my hip done at about 6o’ clock on a Friday evening then got up and walked at 9 the next morning.A deep grinding pain that I had been living with around the clock for almost 5 years was gone too.
You`re a fucking animal my friend.

We do get used to pain though but it` never much fun unless you`re into S+M with some super hot chick then it`s at least bearable.   LOL  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2021, 01:50:26 PM »
Good luck wes!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2021, 01:50:44 PM »

MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN`!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2021, 01:56:37 PM »
Good luck wes

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2021, 02:54:57 PM »
Would like to hear why 150 mgs of test every 7-10 days would put you in jeopardy. I obviously don’t know anything about your medical condition beyond what I’ve read here but I would think a true TRT dose of test would be rehabilitative and therapeutic if anything.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2021, 03:02:55 PM »
Would like to hear why 150 mgs of test every 7-10 days would put you in jeopardy. I obviously don’t know anything about your medical condition beyond what I’ve read here but I would think a true TRT dose of test would be rehabilitative and therapeutic if anything.

It wouldn't.

AAS are given to cancer patients all the time to prevent muscle wasting.

Me thinks he's gotten some bad advices.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2021, 03:31:23 PM »
It wouldn't.

Agreed. Not trying to tell a legit vet like Wes his business but I think he should research this further.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2021, 03:53:54 PM »
It wouldn't.

OK guys I`ll divulge something here that I`ve only told one other person on the board...........cuz a lot of assholes on here think I want their fucking sympathy or they tell me it was all self induced......sympathy... ......shove it.........self induced,I`m dumb not stupid of course it was self induced I never said it wasn`t.

One day while sitting on my couch watching TV while my wife was asleep in the other room I got a strange,wei,rd and very painful sensation in my chest.

Now I`ve been through a lot of shit in my day and have experienced some serious fucking pain but this was something unlike I ever felt before.

Of course I figured I was having a heart attack or at the least a mini-stroke...........anyway I debated whether to wake up my wife to take me to the  ER, but with my dumb ass I decided to see if I could ride out the pain.

I rode it out all right for an agonizing 20 minutes before it subsided................ ......most fucked up 20  minutes I had in eons.

Two weeks later I had it again  but only for 2-3 minutes or so.

Since then,and that was months ago,thank God, I never had it return so I`m not hopping back on a cycle.

Something I never truly did in all my years of training and competing was working out with being healthy in mind so that is now my major goal.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2021, 03:58:20 PM »
OK guys I`ll divulge something here that I`ve only told one other person on the board...........cuz a lot of assholes on here think I want their fucking sympathy or they tell me it was all self induced......sympathy... ......shove it.........self induced,I`m dumb not stupid of course it was self induced I never said it wasn`t.

One day while sitting on my couch watching TV while my wife was asleep in the other room I got a strange,wei,rd and very painful sensation in my chest.

Now I`ve been through a lot of shit in my day and have experienced some serious fucking pain but this was something unlike I ever felt before.

Of course I figured I was having a heart attack or at the least a mini-stroke...........anyway I debated whether to wake up my wife to take me to the  ER, but with my dumb ass I decided to see if I could ride out the pain.

I rode it out all right for an agonizing 20 minutes before it subsided................ ......most fucked up 20  minutes I had in eons.

Since then,and that was months ago,thank God, I never had it return so I`m not hopping back on a cycle.

Something I never truly did in all my years of training and competing was working out with being healthy in mind so that is now my major goal.

I understand my dude.

Your health is important.

Could have been a lot of things.

We can't having you croak on us yet wes. We need a few more decades from you. ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2021, 04:00:14 PM »
I used to get palpitations all the time i think many teased me about it. What cured it was likely that i drink whole milk everyday .
Wes u likely are dried up little rasion and need milk. Your lifestyle of tuna and ciggearets put you in out of balance my fag

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2021, 04:01:58 PM »
Good luck wes
Thank you my old friend!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2021, 04:03:25 PM »
I understand my dude.

Your health is important.

Could have been a lot of things.

We can't having you croak on us yet wes. We need a few more decades from you. ;D
Only a few ???

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2021, 04:04:28 PM »
I used to get palpitations all the time i think many teased me about it. What cured it was likely that i drink whole milk everyday .
Wes u likely are dried up little rasion and need milk. Your lifestyle of tuna and ciggearets put you in out of balance my fag
Go blow your boyfriend you inbred fuck.

I love you man !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2021, 04:06:53 PM »
I had my hip done at about 6o’ clock on a Friday evening then got up and walked at 9 the next morning.A deep grinding pain that I had been living with around the clock for almost 5 years was gone too.

This is amazing and really good too. My hips are fine thank goodness. My right knee has given me trouble off and on ever since I had surgery on it which was about 7 years ago. Lately, if I sit for too long, it doesn't want to work when I first get up...kind of like Chester Goode on 'Gunsmoke'.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »
Go blow your boyfriend you inbred fuck.

I love you man !!
you need milk , there is recent data showing that people with more fat around there hearts survive heartattacks more than those with less fat ya fag
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2021, 04:11:37 PM »
you need milk , there is recent data showing that people with more fat around there hearts survive heartattacks more than those with less fat ya fag

Make that whole milk then. None of that watery 2% stuff. When I was still in my 20's a coworker who had a farm would bring me whole milk that you had to shake before drinking to mix the fat which sat at the top in. I gained a lot of weight during that time and the milk tasted sooo good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2021, 04:13:55 PM »
Eventually i may try 2% hard to lose fat drinking a gallon of whole milk
Make that whole milk then. None of that watery 2% stuff. When I was still in my 20's a coworker who had a farm would bring me whole milk that you had to shake before drinking to mix the fat which sat at the top in. I gained a lot of weight during that time and the milk tasted sooo good.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2021, 04:19:48 PM »
Milk is for babies when you get older you drink beer.

Ask my liver !  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2021, 04:20:44 PM »
Eventually i may try 2% hard to lose fat drinking a gallon of whole milk
A bucket or two more grass clippings added to the milk will work wonders.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2021, 04:22:02 PM »
This is amazing and really good too. My hips are fine thank goodness. My right knee has given me trouble off and on ever since I had surgery on it which was about 7 years ago. Lately, if I sit for too long, it doesn't want to work when I first get up...kind of like Chester Goode on 'Gunsmoke'.

Chester LOL ;D

We are dating ourselves with that referance.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2021, 04:43:24 PM »
A bucket or two more grass clippings added to the milk will work wonders.

Do you mean "grass" as in weed?  :)

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2021, 05:02:17 PM »
Good luck Tim, i'm sure you will get in shape in no time.
Stay healthy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2021, 05:35:13 PM »
Thanks Stavios good to see you bro.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2021, 05:41:09 PM »

That wasn’t milk, you were slurping down.

Phaggot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2021, 05:41:48 PM »

This guy....