Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25937 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural
« on: April 15, 2021, 10:47:14 AM »
At the 1:11 mark. Palumbo and Romano keep claiming O'Hearn is natural,  Romano goes as far as saying that when you see an 8 year old kid piano player prodigy playing better than the rest of the world you don't question his talent, why should it be any different with Mike OHearn  if is a natty ?

Why cant he be the  Michael Jordan of bodybuilding ? ".

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:29:55 AM »
At the 1:11 mark. Palumbo and Romano keep claiming O'Hearn is natural,  Romano goes as far as saying that when you see an 8 year old kid piano player prodigy playing better than the rest of the world you don't question his talent, why should it be any different with Mike OHearn  if is a natty ?

You'll always find that guy (or guys) who thinks that he knows more than the pros about nutrition, that he works harder than the pros and is more dedicated that the pros, etc.

So the OOOOONNNNNLLLLYYY reason, they're Mr. Universes, Mr. Americas, and Mr. Olympias, while he's Mr. My-Bathroom-Mirror is that secret stack of anabolics......that's been posted on Lord-know-how-many websites for the last 25 years.

People don't want to believe that Priest can win Mr. Australia three times before he could legally drink (in the US, at least).

They don't want to believe that Ronnie Coleman can turn pro and place respectably without steroids. Then when he finally does start using them, he start CLOBBERING the very pros that were once beating him. Many of Ronnie's contemporaries have vouched for him: Wheeler, Yates, Levrone (we've all heard that infamous vodka and coffee story  ;D ), just to name a few.

I've accomplished a number of personal goals , that I didn't think I could without anabolics: Bench-pressing over 400 lbs, achieving a bodyweight of 250, with an ectomorphic frame at 5'9", achieving 19" arms (albeit pumped and somewhat smooth).

The more you achieve without performance-enhancing drugs, the more you believe can be accomplished without them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 11:31:10 AM »
Bodybuilding is based on how you look, an 8 year old piano player learns notes and cords, he doesnt walk around with a body composition muscle to fat ratio impossible according to modern science.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 11:35:43 AM »
Bodybuilding is based on how you look, an 8 year old piano player learns notes and cords, he doesnt walk around with a body composition muscle to fat ratio impossible according to modern science.

I believe the point was that there are child prodigies who pick up music and can make a piano do everything but bring them the morning paper. Whereas, adults can take lessons for years yet never become a concert pianist.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 11:41:45 AM »
You'll always find that guy (or guys) who thinks that he knows more than the pros about nutrition, that he works harder than the pros and is more dedicated that the pros, etc.

So the OOOOONNNNNLLLLYYY reason, they're Mr. Universes, Mr. Americas, and Mr. Olympias, while he's Mr. My-Bathroom-Mirror is that secret stack of anabolics......that's been posted on Lord-know-how-many websites for the last 25 years.

People don't want to believe that Priest can win Mr. Australia three times before he can legally drink (in the US, at least).

They don't want to believe that Ronnie Coleman can turn pro and place respectably without steroids. Then when he finally does start using them, he start CLOBBERING the very pros that were once beating him. Many of Ronnie's contemporaries have vouched for him: Wheeler, Yates, Levrone (we've all heard that infamous vodka and coffee story  ;D ), just to name a few.

I've accomplished a number of personal goals , that I didn't think could without anabolics: Bench-pressing over 400 lbs, achieving a bodyweight of 250, with an ectomorphic frame at 5'9", achieving 19" arms (albeit pumped and somewhat smooth).

The more you achieve without performance-enhancing drugs, the more you believe can be accomplished without them.

Im with you that you can accomplish a lot drug free.

Thats said Mike OHearn is as natural as his botox injections. Or as natural as Dewayne Johnson's WM 30 physique.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 11:58:23 AM »
I believe the point was that there are child prodigies who pick up music and can make a piano do everything but bring them the morning paper. Whereas, adults can take lessons for years yet never become a concert pianist.

I know, its not a good analogy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 12:00:36 PM »
I know, its not a good analogy.

At least, it's not the best analogy.

Im with you that you can accomplish a lot drug free.

Thats said Mike OHearn is as natural as his botox injections. Or as natural as Dewayne Johnson's WM 30 physique.

Are you sure that's not WM29, where he lost to Cena?

Romano makes a good point. I remember when they did have Kai Greene in "All-Natural Muscular Development"; I have one of those articles about him from 1997 (I'm not sure if he was on the cover; it was a bikini model named Cindy Margolis).

Greene competed in the WNBF, winning its Mr. Universe in 1995. Then he moved to the NPC, where he won the Team Universe (TU) TWICE. The first time was in 1999 but it wasn't a pro qualifier then.

Because of all this terrorist mess and the IFBB kept holding the Universe in Middle Eastern countries, the USA team couldn't go compete for pro cards. So, the TU became a pro qualifier. Ironically, they grandfathered two other guys (Greg Rando and Skip LaCour) as IFBB pros but didn't do so for Greene.

So, Greene didn't get his pro card until he won the TU again in 2004.

Romano also started the allegation that "All Natural Muscular Development" was getting "hate mail" because nearly all of the bodybuilders featured in the publication were black. That was mere coincidence. Since the switch to ANMD came in 1997, it featured the class winners from the 1996 Team Universe, most of who were African-American. They also featured Greene and that other Ron Coleman, "Alcatraz".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 12:05:51 PM »

People don't want to believe that Priest can win Mr. Australia three times before he could legally drink (in the US, at least).

I've accomplished a number of personal goals , that I didn't think I could without anabolics: Bench-pressing over 400 lbs, achieving a bodyweight of 250, with an ectomorphic frame at 5'9", achieving 19" arms (albeit pumped and somewhat smooth).

Every single figure in our niche who has claimed natural, but some were doubtful of, has been on steroids. There are NO naturals of note in the physique community.

What you think about Ronnie is flat out wrong. Never competed once without drugs.

Romano is a retard and Palumbo is one sneaky bastard.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 12:10:49 PM »

Every single figure in our niche who has claimed natural, but some were doubtful of, has been on steroids. There are NO naturals of note in the physique community.

What you think about Ronnie is flat out wrong. Never competed once without drugs.

This^

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 12:13:16 PM »

Palumbo pretends to be his friend yet keeps bringing up his natty claims, as such people keep slagging O'Hearn off

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 12:34:20 PM »

Cant think of one .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHH  LEVRO NEEEEEEEEEEE

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2021, 01:11:08 PM »
They are comparing intellectual capacity to bodybuilding. ;D

Dude is juiced to the tits.

Muscle growth is completely different than a young intelligent persons ability to retain knowledge.

They wouldn't know any of this, because they are all as intelligent as a door knob.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2021, 01:16:33 PM »

And the motivation of Ronnie's contemporaries to lie on his behalf (especially once he started beating them) would be what?

Ronnie wasn't exactly a shrimp when he played football at Grambling.

I'll take the words of people who are friends with Ronnie and actually competed against him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2021, 01:19:57 PM »

Because he's bigger and leaner than a prime Arnold, maybe?

Thank you very much for adding this to your posts. It gives you posts [and by extension, this board] some character.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ta Na Na!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2021, 01:25:17 PM »

Cant think of one .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHH  LEVRO NEEEEEEEEEEE

Doug something.

He was 5'9" and competed at maybe 205-lb, and deadlifted 405-lb for at least 20 reps. It could have been closer to 30, which was remarkable for his weight alone, even if he was on gear.

He had a name that allowed people to poke fun at his natural status - like Doug Spruce or something, and so people would call him Doug Juice.  ;D That wasn't it, but his name was easy to make fun of like that.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2021, 01:27:02 PM »
And the motivation of Ronnie's contemporaries to lie on his behalf (especially once he started beating them) would be what?

Plus, Ronnie wasn't exactly a shrimp when he played football at Grambling.

I'll take the words of people who are friends with Ronnie and actually competed against him.

How would they now what he actually did 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?

I've had friends for decades that would tell you i'm not on steroids. Because i don't tell certain people.

The only person on the planet that knows the truth about Ronnie, is Ronnie. And people always lie when it comes to illegal drug use and steroids, it's just the way things are.

I know high level College football players who started juicing in high school.

I think Ronnie has elite genetics, but it's absurd to think he was natural anytime in his bodybuilding career.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 01:35:43 PM »

Plus, Ronnie wasn't exactly a shrimp when he played football at Grambling.

It's all a joke to them. Like Levrone saying he believes O'Hearn is natural... of course he doesn't really believe it, it's just a joke.
Privately Ron has said he only used testosterone as an amateur.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2021, 01:40:16 PM »
How would they now what he actually did 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?

I've had friends for decades that would tell you i'm not on steroids. Because i don't tell certain people.

The only person on the planet that knows the truth about Ronnie, is Ronnie. And people always lie when it comes to illegal drug use and steroids, it's just the way things are.

I know high level College football players who started juicing in high school.

I think Ronnie has elite genetics, but it's absurd to think he was natural anytime in his bodybuilding career.

Isn't that how he got the Universe gig? Levrone didn't go because he already had his pro card; and nobody else could pass the drug test.

Plus the issue isn't whether he took anabolics. It's how long and how big he was before he did so.

Some college football players start juicing in high school; some don't. Ronnie may be the latter (and is according to his peers).

There are dudes that are fairly big and can be that way without using steroids. Those are usually the ones that turn into mega-freaks, once they do apply the performance enhancers.

As stated earlier, there are also those who think anyone with two ounces more muscle than themselves are injecting everything but the kitchen sink in the most ungodly of quantities.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
You guys want to hear the least intelligent bodybuilder ever?
A complete moron. Palumbo wasn't even listening to what he said.

Go to 52 minutes to him giving an example of his cycle.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2021, 01:53:46 PM »
Isn't that how he got the Universe gig? Levrone didn't go because he already had his pro card; and nobody else could pass the drug test.

Plus the issue isn't whether he took anabolics. It's how long and how big he was before he did so.

Some college football players start juicing in high school; some don't. Ronnie may be the latter (and is according to his peers).

There are dudes that are fairly big and can be that way without using steroids. Those are usually the ones that turn into mega-freaks, once they do apply the performance enhancers.

As stated earlier, there are also those who think anyone with two ounces more muscle than themselves are injecting everything but the kitchen sink in the most ungodly of quantities.

Passing a drug test doesn't make you natural.

There are ways to mask drug tests. It was very easy to do back then. Some drugs didn't even show up on the tests.

I agree with Ronnie having top level genetics, but it's silly to think his friends know anything about his drug usage. At least not everything. These top level guys are taking grams of drugs, even with elite genetics, they have to fill themselves with insane quantities of AAS. That's the truth, there are no Pro bodybuilders using 750mg of Test and a little Deca. ;D Unless we are talking per day.

I've been around gear users for over 20 years, i've watched how people grow and how people lie about their usage. I do not believe people are 100% honest when it comes to using drugs. I've met hundreds of users and the vast majority of them are full of shit when it comes to their cycle.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2021, 02:03:18 PM »
Passing a drug test doesn't make you natural.

There are ways to mask drug tests. It was very easy to do back then. Some drugs didn't even show up on the tests.

I agree with Ronnie having top level genetics, but it's silly to think his friends know anything about his drug usage. At least not everything. These top level guys are taking grams of drugs, even with elite genetics, they have to fill themselves with insane quantities of AAS. That's the truth, there are no Pro bodybuilders using 750mg of Test and a little Deca. ;D Unless we are talking per day.

I've been around gear users for over 20 years, i've watched how people grow and how people lie about their usage. I do not believe people are 100% honest when it comes to using drugs. I've met hundreds of users and the vast majority of them are full of shit when it comes to their cycle.

I never claimed merely passing a test alone meant one was natural. But the odds of all these guys, eager/desperate to turn pro and turning down another opportunity (i.e. the Universe) are slim and none.

That would mean that of all of those would-be IFBB card carriers, Ronnie was the only one who would try to simply "beat the test".

You think it's "silly" that Ronnie's friends know anything about his drug usage (or lack thereof); yet, all these strangers on the web and forums like this claim Ronnie's been down with the syringe since he first picked up a cement weight set.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »

Are you suggesting that Ronnie Coleman was drug-free during his college football career, or during the early part of his competitive bodybuilding career? Because there is a big difference between those two periods of his life, in terms of size and conditioning.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2021, 02:16:59 PM »

Romano makes a good point. I remember when they did have Kai Greene in "All-Natural Muscular Development"; I have one of those articles about him from 1997 (I'm not sure if he was on the cover; it was a bikini model named Cindy Margolis).

Greene competed in the WNBF, winning its Mr. Universe in 1995. Then he moved to the NPC, where he won the Team Universe (TU) TWICE. The first time was in 1999 but it wasn't a pro qualifier then.

Because of all this terrorist mess and the IFBB kept holding the Universe in Middle Eastern countries, the USA team couldn't go compete for pro cards. So, the TU became a pro qualifier. Ironically, they grandfathered two other guys (Greg Rando and Skip LaCour) as IFBB pros but didn't do so for Greene.

Romano also started the allegation that "All Natural Muscular Development" was getting "hate mail" because nearly all of the bodybuilders featured in the publication were black. That was mere coincidence. Since the switch to ANMD came in 1997, it featured the class winners from the 1996 Team Universe, most of who were African-American. They also featured Greene and that other Ron Coleman, "Alcatraz".

No I meant  30. When he came out with Hogan and SCSA. Im assuming he was on anabolic's to heal from the muscle tear he suffered at 29. He has a "steroid glow" about him when when he was in the ring. It reminded of George Farrah.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
I never claimed merely passing a test alone meant one was natural. But the odds of all these guys, eager/desperate to turn pro and turning down another opportunity (i.e. the Universe) are slim and none.

That would mean that of all of those would-be IFBB card carriers, Ronnie was the only one who would try to simply "beat the test".

You think it's "silly" that Ronnie's friends know anything about his drug usage (or lack thereof); yet, all these strangers on the web and forums like this claim Ronnie's been down with the syringe since he first picked up a cement weight set.

So is your position that Ronnie Coleman was drug-free for his Mr. Universe win in 1992, but started using PEDs sometime between the end of that contest, but before his first Mr. Olympia win in 1998?

Specifically, what time period are you saying he was drug-free during?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2021, 02:25:45 PM »

Sir, reduce your adderall doseage. You're rambling. You're normally coherent and lucid... and enjoyable.
a