Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25950 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
I was doing the Rochester NY contest and talking to a friend who trained under Chad..............he got up to 300 pounds bodyweight.........told me Chad had him drinking a bottle of Hersheys Syrup daily for the extra calories and tons of food.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2021, 08:15:53 PM »

It's the "why would they lie?" MCWAY logic. Why would someone like Levrone cover for O'Hearn? That's why many believe it.

Usually, there's a motive or incentive to cover for someone. Yet, no one has been able to produce one to explain why would Palumbo, Levrone, Romano, Aceto, Priest, or anyone else vouch for O'Hearn's drug-free claims for over two decades.

Financial? Personal? Professional? Is there some secret mission to uncover the unholy "stack" that O'Hearn has been injecting all these years?

It's the same old song and dance. Some folks think it's just impossible for O'Hearn (or Greene, Priest, Coleman, or anybody else) to put on any type of appreciable size, without injecting everything but the kitchen sink the instant that guy's hand touched a barbell or ingests his first protein shake.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2021, 08:59:01 PM »
Usually, there's a motive or incentive to cover for someone. Yet, no one has been able to produce one to explain why would Palumbo, Levrone, Romano, Aceto, Priest, or anyone else vouch for O'Hearn's drug-free claims for over two decades.

Financial? Personal? Professional? Is there some secret mission to uncover the unholy "stack" that O'Hearn has been injecting all these years?

It's the same old song and dance. Some folks think it's just impossible for O'Hearn (or Greene, Priest, Coleman, or anybody else) to put on any type of appreciable size, without injecting everything but the kitchen sink the instant that guy's hand touched a barbell or ingests his first protein shake.

I gave my theory, which is the truth. It's a joke. Something to laugh at. I assure you, none of these think this privately. Some of Mike's friends joke in the opposite direction, like Mark Bell, who calls Mike Mike O'Tren, which is true basically.

Are you seriously entertaining the idea that Mike might be natural? Or that he only did some HRT late in life?

Ask tommywishbone, he knows all these characters.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2021, 09:14:00 PM »
I was doing the Rochester NY contest and talking to a friend who trained under Chad..............he got up to 300 pounds bodyweight.........told me Chad had him drinking a bottle of Hersheys Syrup daily for the extra calories and tons of food.

Chad has them eating cookies. After all that meat it would be impossible to eat as many calories as he wants them to from rice etc.
The fastest way to grow is eating a ton of protein and calories. Some here seriously argued that 50 grams is all you need to grow at the fastest rate. You want that mtor switched on fully all day and all night with high insulin, gh and androgens in blood constantly. Chad believes in insulin only a few days a week but it's not the fastest way.
Lots of Lantus with quick acting several times a day while pumping upper tolerable amounts of GH. Healthy, no.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2021, 11:09:11 PM »

You are a good poster and seem like a good dude on this board who has followed bbing for a long time but we have competitors on here, guys that have been around top amateurs, pros, and some know how to prep guys for shows. Van bilderass is a solid and knowledgeable guy when it comes to gear and respected on this board.

Serious question, you really think o Hearn hasn’t touched a syringe in his entire life? A guy like I said used Botox, plastic surgery, hair pieces and hair transplants to stay young? So he decided to forgo the the things that would help make him look younger, leaner??

All those other guys you’ve mentioned they were taking stuff when competing, not necessarily before the touched a barbell but when they stood on stage being competitive bbers they were on, doesn’t mean they did a shit load but def on cycles

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2021, 07:34:39 AM »
So many voices defending the natty status of O'Hearn. Is he paying them? Lee Priest, Palumbo, Romano, Jose Raymond...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2021, 08:17:22 AM »
So many voices defending the natty status of O'Hearn. Is he paying them? Lee Priest, Palumbo, Romano, Jose Raymond...

X2.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2021, 08:17:31 AM »
Chad has them eating cookies. After all that meat it would be impossible to eat as many calories as he wants them to from rice etc.
The fastest way to grow is eating a ton of protein and calories. Some here seriously argued that 50 grams is all you need to grow at the fastest rate. You want that mtor switched on fully all day and all night with high insulin, gh and androgens in blood constantly. Chad believes in insulin only a few days a week but it's not the fastest way.
Lots of Lantus with quick acting several times a day while pumping upper tolerable amounts of GH. Healthy, no.

Pure myth. I know, if you repeat it enough people will think it's true. All you get by "eating a ton pf protein" is a "ton of uric acid" saturating your pee. So what is the optimal amount of protein to take in daily? It of course depends on your body weight, but that being said, about one gram per kilo is all you need. Go research it if you need verification. A typical "getbigger" weighs 100 kg if you are to believe them. So that's 100 g a day.

I seriously argue you only need 50-100. I changed my diet after a bout of that high uric acid load (aka kidney stones) and have consumed, on average 50 gms a day with the rest being fats and carbs.  I weigh 90kg, and of course since I'm posting it means it's 100% fat, lol. Haven't lost an ounce of muscle since I did that.

An interesting study about muscle mass on older people showed that simply supplementing with 24 g a day protein drink lead to maximal muscle growth. 24 g, not 240g.

https://www.athleticbusiness.com/health-fitness/research-update-protein-and-body-composition.html

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2021, 08:20:43 AM »

Maybe he is "natural". Maybe he isn't. I don't lose sleep over it. But I must say, O'Hearn has maintained the perfect physique for years. He never looks like the typical drug bloated bodybuilder who turns to shit after he stops competing. Good for him. I hope he lives to 100 and keeps his muscle. The physiologists can then determine what he was on, because it fucking works, lol.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2021, 08:32:04 AM »
He only lets himself get photographed sometimes during the year, so i highly doubt he mantains his condition for the claimed decades, all year, all years. It's nonsense when you think about it regardless if he is on or not.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2021, 08:48:56 AM »
He only lets himself get photographed sometimes during the year, so i highly doubt he mantains his condition for the claimed decades, all year, all years. It's nonsense when you think about it regardless if he is on or not.

If someone can produce a flabby, shitty looking pic of O'Hearn, then I might believe it. But even with all these camera phones and bodybuilding gossipers out there, no one has been able to capture it. Any yet I can go online and find all kinds of pics of fat celebrities who live in LA. Mike must have magical powers.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2021, 08:55:13 AM »
If one motherfcker here thinks for one mothrfucking second that O'Hearn is natural I'll kill everybody here.
a

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2021, 09:23:09 AM »

If someone can produce a flabby, shitty looking pic of O'Hearn, then I might believe it. But even with all these camera phones and bodybuilding gossipers out there, no one has been able to capture it. Any yet I can go online and find all kinds of pics of fat celebrities who live in LA. Mike must have magical powers.

there is a photo in this thread where it looks like hes clean...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2021, 09:25:26 AM »
 :P

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2021, 09:35:55 AM »
Young O'hearn -

O'hearn at 14 -

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2021, 11:18:05 AM »
OHearns business is his body, His natural stance is not promoted by other pros its ridiculed, anyone who has spent time in Venice over the years would tell you that. What they might say in a magazine is another thing. He's a smart guy too, smart enough not to have his natural stance destroyed by Balco in the past like many others.
My two cents is he's a long term user through a very confidential medical practice in LA, low dose amounts similar to an Armstrong type protocol. The guys a genetic freak with great response,and has built and maintained a great healthy look over three decades, Im sure he would beat any drug test like armstrong except a polygraph. He really is the long term MR Olympia and should be applauded how he has managed to stay in that shape over such a long period of time at least three decades I met him for the first time in the mid 90s.he looked similar to what he does then now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2021, 11:18:28 AM »
Come on he`s on gear and has been for years.

There is no natural/clean bodybuilder on the planet at 50 years of age that looks comparable.

If there is one, none of us have seen him.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2021, 11:27:43 AM »
If one motherfcker here thinks for one mothrfucking second that O'Hearn is natural I'll kill everybody here.

I’m sure he’s used creatine and glutamine but not much else.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2021, 11:36:31 AM »
Possibly Bee Pollen as well.......only he knows

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »

I heard he was hooked on the original Met-Rx in the '90s - at one point he was using 5 sachets a day  :-\

T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2021, 01:18:58 PM »

Maybe he is "natural". Maybe he isn't. I don't lose sleep over it. But I must say, O'Hearn has maintained the perfect physique for years. He never looks like the typical drug bloated bodybuilder who turns to shit after he stops competing. Good for him. I hope he lives to 100 and keeps his muscle. The physiologists can then determine what he was on, because it fucking works, lol.

He's still selling a lie .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2021, 01:42:18 PM »
I heard he was hooked on the original Met-Rx in the '90s - at one point he was using 5 sachets a day  :-\
I remember being a teen and wanting to try Met-Rx. Sadly there was only Mega Mass available in Portugal.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2021, 02:26:47 PM »

It's easy for me to understand. Imagine yourself as part of the inner circle. They know what you take you know what they take. The question is, not what motive do you have to lie but motive do you have to tell the truth.

I'm going to guess that you have friends that juice. Would you go flapping your mouth off to his girlfriend or friends in or outside the gym. How would you feel if it was done to you?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2021, 02:32:36 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Mike admitted to taking DHEA, that means he is not natty, no?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2021, 02:41:46 PM »

Rats protect each other - they're basically making money from building on "white" lies.