Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332218 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #525 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
TRENDING: Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
CNN ^ | April 07, 2011 | Alexander Mooney

Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely." The business mogul, who in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll is tied for second place among potential presidential candidates, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.

"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

(Excerpt) Read more at politicalticker.blogs.cn n.com ...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #526 on: April 07, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »

I don't buy all this birther shit, but I was born in VA and I have a long form BC.  Looks similar to the long form 33 keeps using as an example.  Now I was born on a military base, but the certificate is still State of VA so I don't think that would make any difference.

You do? Can you delete the names and stuff and make an image?

I've never seen such a thing.

Every one I've seen looks like this... Including mine.:

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: April 07, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »
You can't read?  Prove you can not use a COLB for a new US passport.  It says SOME may not be usable.  Doesn't say sh*t about hawaii and the fact hawaii issues COLB in place of other longer birth certs would pretty much guarantee you can use it for a passport.   Up to April 1 2011 that is. 

So yeah quit the bullsh*t lies.  You've been caught. 

You are correct, HI certification of live birth can be used for a passport. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: April 07, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
“Obama has sucked so badly as President, that even the Kenyans are now saying he was born in America...” - Jay Leno

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: April 07, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »
You do? Can you delete the names and stuff and make an image?

I've never seen such a thing.

Every one I've seen looks like this... Including mine.:

Just took a black marker to a copy, scanned it, but when I expand it, you can see all the data through the marker, lol.

It has a similar fancy border to the one you posted, just in the middle are a bunch of boxes like regist. #, certificate#, whether it was single, twin, triplet (guess you're screwed if your octo mom), mom & dad info along with addresses.

Until this whole birther issue, I just assumed everybody's birth certificate had all this data.  But, I hold these clowns to the same standard as the 9/11 people and I've yet to see any evidence put forth.  Just unanswered questions - big whoop.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #530 on: April 07, 2011, 03:06:33 PM »

Just took a black marker to a copy, scanned it, but when I expand it, you can see all the data through the marker, lol.

It has a similar fancy border to the one you posted, just in the middle are a bunch of boxes like regist. #, certificate#, whether it was single, twin, triplet (guess you're screwed if your octo mom), mom & dad info along with addresses.

Until this whole birther issue, I just assumed everybody's birth certificate had all this data.  But, I hold these clowns to the same standard as the 9/11 people and I've yet to see any evidence put forth.  Just unanswered questions - big whoop.

I agree... I keep saying... If you don't like Obama and his policies, which is fine... I have a shitload of them I don't like. I say so... but this birther shit is ridiculous.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #531 on: April 07, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »
I think this is a current issue that is worthy of being talked about, but i do not see birthers in the same way (33333 slimy antics aside)  as i do see 9/11 truthers, although the argument styles are essentially the same.

For Trump this could be potentially a suicide move before he even gets and steam rolling in his campaign.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #532 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:41 PM »
I think this is a current issue that is worthy of being talked about, but i do not see birthers in the same way (33333 slimy antics aside)  as i do see 9/11 truthers, although the argument styles are essentially the same.

For Trump this could be potentially a suicide move before he even gets and steam rolling in his campaign.

I agree.  It's really nothing like the 9/11 nuts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: April 07, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
Appeals court rebuffs man seeking Obama birth certificate
By Star-Advertiser Staff

The state appeals court affirmed this morning the denial of a request to inspect and review President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

In a 3-0 vote, the Hawaii Intermediate Court of Appeals upheld a 2009 ruling by then-state Circuit Judge Eden Elizabeth Hifo, who dismissed the lawsuit by a man identified as “Dr. Robert V. Justice,” who represented himself.

In his legal brief to the appeals court, Justice wrote the inspection of the birth certificate will “ensure the health and safety of all 300 million of us by making sure that our military and our nuclear and chemical arsenals are still under our control and not in the control of any one of our enemies.”

The appeals court said Justice sought the review under the state open-records law requiring the disclosure of documents based on a showing of “compelling circumstances affecting the health or safety of any individual.”

But the court said the provision relates to access to records in “medical or safety emergency situations.”

Birth certificates are confidential under state law, except to certain people, such as relatives, who have a “direct and tangible interest” in the records.

Justice had written a letter dated Dec. 31, 2008 to the state Health Department seeking to inspect the birth certificate to “allow me and other fellow Americans to determine whether or not Mr. Obama is eligible to hold the Office of President,” the appeals court said.

After the department denied his request, Justice filed the lawsuit seeking a court order directing the department to disclose the brith certificate.

Chief Judge Craig Nakamura of the appeals court wrote the 17-page opinion. Appeals Judge Katherine Leonard wrote a concurring opinion.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/119429664.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 07, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
The more you guys look in to this the more you will become birthers.  I'm betting at this point the listed father is different than bama claims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 07, 2011, 03:34:00 PM »
What slimey tactics have I used? 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: April 07, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
I agree.  It's really nothing like the 9/11 nuts. 

No, this isn't like 9/11, but I think we need to hold birthers to the same standard - evidence.  Show some freaking evidence.

240's crying that he can't "prove a negative".  Hell, he can't prove a positive. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: April 07, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
What slimey tactics have I used? 

Chronic deflection in this thread and a (infrequent but established) history of altering quotes and misinformation in other threads.  I haven't double checked all your of your claims in this thread.  Just getting into the birther thing more now.   :)

But i will tell you this, the more i look the farther away i get from birthers, and the more curious i get about what he may hiding.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: April 07, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »

No, this isn't like 9/11, but I think we need to hold birthers to the same standard - evidence.  Show some freaking evidence.

240's crying that he can't "prove a negative".  Hell, he can't prove a positive. 

Agree.  The 9/11 stuff is just plain stupid.  The birthers at least have some legitimate questions . . . but no evidence.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: April 07, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
Problem is that obama has sealed literally his entire record from birth all the way through his state senate record.   There are tons of lies in his bullshit narrative that have come out that he refuses to explain.

Yeah this is all perfectly normal. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 07, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »
I am really curious to see how much this will be relevant in 2012.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #541 on: April 07, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »
I am really curious to see how much this will be relevant in 2012.

I really don't think it will be.

It appears (and I could be wrong) but it appears that the people who are screaming about this are the people who didn't like Obama anyway... It's that side that the Tea Party sits on and I don't "feel" like it will be relevant in 2012.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »

why do you say the COLB is a fake?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »
I really don't think it will be.

It appears (and I could be wrong) but it appears that the people who are screaming about this are the people who didn't like Obama anyway... It's that side that the Tea Party sits on and I don't "feel" like it will be relevant in 2012.

Maybe so, but when pools show 25% of people think Obama was either probably not or definitely not born in the USA it should be an issue.  And if Trump runs it should be. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #544 on: April 07, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »
It would be fucking Awesome if Obama wasn't illegible to be president..A guy can dream right ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #545 on: April 07, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Agree.  The 9/11 stuff is just plain stupid.  The birthers at least have some legitimate questions . . . but no evidence. 

LOL~

I love it.  You wanna be a birther so bad, beachy!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »
LOL~

I love it.  You wanna be a birther so bad, beachy!

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: April 07, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »
::)

For real - your little comments like The birthers at least have some legitimate questions

It's what you always do - little cutesy ways of bumping and continuing CTs while not taking a position on it.  But everyone reading knows you are on board with the birthers.  You can't legitimize them by saying they have legit Qs. 

You're one of us, BB.  You don't have to admit it.  Everyone reading knows ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2011, 04:36:21 PM »
For real - your little comments like The birthers at least have some legitimate questions

It's what you always do - little cutesy ways of bumping and continuing CTs while not taking a position on it.  But everyone reading knows you are on board with the birthers.  You can't legitimize them by saying they have legit Qs. 

You're one of us, BB.  You don't have to admit it.  Everyone reading knows ;)

Nah.  You got the stupid covered all by your lonesome. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2011, 04:48:57 PM »
we know you, champ :)

You wait til a CT thread falls to the bottom, then conveniently bump it to say how silly it is.

you want it discussed... you know how it works ;)