Author Topic: if you could pick any job?  (Read 7174 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: if you could pick any job?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 01:59:26 PM »
true say dawg, check out the thread on the Y,

I've given a shout out to the Bangbros ni**as

ive banged girls for years in the back of my truck, it's videotaping it i missed out on  :-\
Z

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 02:01:21 PM »
ive banged girls for years in the back of my truck, it's videotaping it i missed out on  :-\
your own fault bluto! you could be making coin too!
bodybuildersreality.com

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 02:03:02 PM »
Its a pain in the ass trying to get all those drunk chicks to sign waivers though isn't it bluto???
You Can't Do It!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 02:03:22 PM »
You should make your firefighter nickname "Bull" and work Station 17.  Will your younger brother be joining your house?  You probably still could write for a BBing magazine.
That movie sucked. If a Chicago FF wrote 'bull' or 'axe' on the back of their coats...hahahahahaha...t hey'd be the laughing stock of the department. FYI...there is no Engine-17. Never has been. There is no 'McCafferey' family on that department.

I wanted to be a CHICAGO FF since...forever. I want to be the first in my family to start a tradition.

IFBB PRO Chuck Sanow lives my ideal lifestyle. He IS a Chicago FF and a PRO BB and owns a awesome gym PLUS is the NPC Chairman and head judge in Illinois.

I don't want to be a Pro BB. I like having fun with it and would rather be a writer like Ron Harris who does shows here and there for fun. I would like to get involved with the NPC in Illinois though...still trying to figure out how to do it.

A radio show with someone like ME, SpecialEd and maybe someone els ACTUALLY playing some music in between jimmer-jammer about the BB industry, Pro wrestling, MMA/UFC...chicks, sex, steroids etc...would be BAD ASS! A little touch up on mainstream SPORTS here and there but we'd keep it about muscle and whatever sport has BB/steroids at its core.

Imagine it...

Fawk the pussy shit on MD Radio. I'd get a Pro BB in the studio and it wouldnt be...'So, how did you get ready for the Ironman?' It would be...'So, Melvin...be straight...you ever get a blow job from ANY of the girls in the top 5 of the FIGURE Olympia...YOU DID?!? Hell yea...tell us who...alright fine fine...hint...alright  write it down I wont say but...good...hahahahah! RHYMES with 'GRANT'...hey who was the girl who smoked Bill Clintons pole...what was her first name? Hahahahaha! Mel, did she swallow? YES! I love it...who els?'

Imagine this...King Kamali in the studio. 'King we got a special caller who called in just for you...King...say hello to '240 is Back...Robbie Z!...Rob, say hello to KING!'

The possibilities!
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 02:03:30 PM »
your own fault bluto! you could be making coin too!

yes imagine that if you would have every girl youve been with on video, sure beats a lot of the stuff people are collecting
Z

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 02:20:38 PM »
what would it be? it has to be for the rest of your life. Blockhead and Special Ed should be writers or the next Sisquel and Ebert or something.

Reviewing movies would be cool…  but I can think of something even better:  I once dated a guy who was a “professional driver.”  He drove cars for television commercials and movies, all makes, all models. 

Every time I see a commercial with a car spinning around, plowing through water, or hugging curves on a winding road I think of him.  Cool job.  :D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 02:25:21 PM »
Reviewing movies would be cool…  but I can think of something even better:  I once dated a guy who was a “professional driver.”  He drove cars for television commercials and movies, all makes, all models. 

Every time I see a commercial with a car spinning around, plowing through water, or hugging curves on a winding road I think of him.  Cool job.  :D

interesting.
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 02:26:55 PM »

Did he have his lucky 'Cher' or 'Madonna' casette playing in the car?

"dated a guy". Fawk! 2007 and the world is STILL grossed out by that...comming from another dude.
?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 02:34:04 PM »
id like to have the opportunity to moonlight as one of the bangbros guys.

Well you are half way there.  your face is the spitting image of Ramons ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 02:34:20 PM »
 "dated a guy". Fawk! 2007 and the world is STILL grossed out by that...comming from another dude.
Yeah I was reading that, and thought the same thing.

Commercial director yelling "CUT, CUT Bruno could you turn the fucking Cher down a bit, and someone take the rainbow sticker off the bumper will ya"

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 02:36:11 PM »
Well you are half way there.  your face is the spitting image of Ramons ;D

thanks man, that means a lot.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »
  Hahahahahahaha!

Yea, or his 'We're HERE, we're queer GET USED TO IT!' bumper sticker or his 'God hates fags' one. Hahahaha!

BayGBM always got to 'gay it up' and let the world hear him roar. Always. Always got to show how gay he is.

Instead of saying...'Yea, this dude I know' it had to be...'This guys who's anus I used to insert my ding a ling in...'

Each and every time...makes me shake my head and roll my eyes.
?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 02:38:39 PM »

You sound like a Neanderthal.  

You go to the gym and follow a sport with nearly naked men posing for your entertainment and you claim to be “grossed out” by the thought of men dating?  You’re living proof that there are lots of Ted Haggards out there.  :-[

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 02:40:15 PM »

You go to the gym and follow a sport with nearly naked men posing for your entertainment and you claim to be “grossed out” by the thought of men dating?  You’re living proof that there are lots of Ted Haggards out there.  :-[

Do you think male bodybuilding has a homosexual fanbase?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »

On PAPER it would appear that it's gay...from an outsider looking in? Cheering for guys on stage almost naked flexing? Sounds gay.

When I'm in the audience at a pre-judging...I am admiring the hard work and using it as fuel to motivate me. As I to, walk the line and compete it isnt in no way shape or form 'gay'.

Baseball: Guys with tight clothes swinging a big stick at a ball and slapping eachother on the buttcheek after a good play grabbing their jocks all the time.

Football: Guys on a field rolling around and jumping on eachother...guys trying to chase down other guys and 'tackle them'.

I can go on and on...very WEAK argument, BayGBM.

If you are creative enough...everything from tennis to NASCAR can be dubbed 'gay'.

At the end of the day...I aint the biological malfunction. 
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
Do you think male bodybuilding has a homosexual fanbase?

That's a good question. A friend told me once that there are lots of gays attending these bodybuilding shows. I believe it
Get Big, or Die Trying

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »

That's a good question. A friend told me once that there are lots of gays attending these bodybuilding shows. I believe it
of course! not too sure why though.
bodybuildersreality.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 02:52:22 PM »

There are a lot of schmoes out there dawg.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 02:55:24 PM »
I would love to see one day, maybe one day where a BB radio talkshow or a magazine would go behind the scene of bodybuilding and tell it just like it is. NO ASS KISSING. and the topics would be anything you wanted to say, but couldn't say it. you name it: Drugs, prostitution, etc...

What? You mean MD's No Bull Radio ( ::)) isn't getting it done?
HAHA, RON.....

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
What? You mean MD's No Bull Radio ( ::)) isn't getting it done?
I havn't heard that yet haha, im guessing they have it on their "site"
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »

Honestly the only thing I've enjoyed so far were the Top 10 lists by SpecialEd.

Otherwise...it's air being blown out of the nostril into a microphone for 40 minutes and laughing at lame jokes and them trying way too damn hard to be hip and 'urban street'.

It's like when your dad tries to use current slang. Weird.

Sorry, Larry...fawk SPRAY FLEX! Spray Flex ads and fkn the theme music to the 'Godfather'.

GV did have me laugh a little with his 'crush' on Stan. I found it humorous.

Otherwise...I download it and fast forward to the SpecialEd part.
?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2006, 04:09:27 PM »
Can a lady get in on this? I'd love to run my own gym where grunting and scratching is required to work out there. No spandex, make-up, perfume or jewelry allowed. If you're not covered with sweat, you can't leave until you are. No cell phones or sitting on the equipment for 10 minutes between sets while you read an article in latest muscle magazine. In other words I want a serious gym where people train to get huge, ripped, and off the hook. Then once a year, I'd take time off to go be oil-girl at the Mr Olympia, I'd leave the "fluffing" to the single girls.   ;D

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2006, 07:54:16 PM »
Can a lady get in on this? I'd love to run my own gym where grunting and scratching is required to work out there. No spandex, make-up, perfume or jewelry allowed. If you're not covered with sweat, you can't leave until you are. No cell phones or sitting on the equipment for 10 minutes between sets while you read an article in latest muscle magazine. In other words I want a serious gym where people train to get huge, ripped, and off the hook. Then once a year, I'd take time off to go be oil-girl at the Mr Olympia, I'd leave the "fluffing" to the single girls.   ;D

Wow you kick some serious ass, can I work for you?
Aint a hobby, way of Life

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
pharmacist   

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2006, 08:06:49 PM »
musician