Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

pre-dynastic egypt

<< < (2/5) > >>

Roger Bacon:

--- Quote from: a_ahmed on June 12, 2013, 11:58:23 AM ---In before Egyptians were really black  ::)

*1....2.....3.....*

--- End quote ---

lol

calfzilla:

--- Quote from: a_ahmed on June 12, 2013, 11:58:23 AM ---In before Egyptians were really black  ::)

*1....2.....3.....*

--- End quote ---

X2.  :-X

Parker:

*1....2.....3.....*

--- End quote ---
Well, they were African...and in that area a lot of miscegenation went on.
And take a look at that Sphinx's facial features. It has been suggested that the Sphinx is older than 5k yrs old, due to the water marks on it. There are many different theories as who built the sphinx as well. There is no finite proof as to who built it, for what purpose, or to whom it was dedicated to.
Maybe you might want to read up on some things Edgar Cayce had to say about it.

a_ahmed:
No I was being sarcastic, as there was a 'debate' beteween ontimehard and that black dude on here whats his name.. he got owned, but instead of admitting he is wrong he put it in his display pic that Egyptians are black LOL.

calfzilla:

--- Quote from: a_ahmed on June 13, 2013, 09:31:02 AM ---No I was being sarcastic, as there was a 'debate' beteween ontimehard and that black dude on here whats his name.. he got owned, but instead of admitting he is wrong he put it in his display pic that Egyptians are black LOL.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you a_ahmed. The ancient Egyptians accomplished many great things, not exactly black people's forte.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version