Author Topic: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?  (Read 78229 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?
« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
again dorian had the worst face of all of them, doesn't mean i feel he should've placed last

you feel Mr. Levrone had the better body too, hence the reason you would rather look like him

E

It doesn't matter you still think facial beauty should swing a contest in ones favor

ha ha another example of Earl trying to speak for me I never said Levrone had a better body in fact I've been pretty clear Dorian has the better physique , now on a personal level who would I rather look like out of the two Levrone , however I'd rather look like Reeves than Levrone

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #426 on: September 06, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »

Again he pushes your buttons you fall for it

I never said I agreed with everything sucky said YOU as usual just assumed that  ;)

and NO there is a big difference between calling one stupid over calling someone a pussy thats blatantly obvious but what else are you going to say after I caused you to meltdown? lol you played your hand and it didn't take long either lol Hulkster took a while longer and so did pumpster lol

haha you continue to play dumb to support your weak arguments

he says he wants to fight and kill me, according to you that is "pushing my buttons and i fall for it" yet i call you a "little pussy" and i'm having a "meltdown" ???

keep up those delusional and irrattional thoughts, they will help you sleep better at night ;)

you started the name calling, apparently you are even more sensitive than i originally thought

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #427 on: September 06, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »
It doesn't matter you still think facial beauty should swing a contest in ones favor

ha ha another example of Earl trying to speak for me I never said Levrone had a better body in fact I've been pretty clear Dorian has the better physique , now on a personal level who would I rather look like out of the two Levrone , however I'd rather look like Reeves than Levrone

yes when one has the better body and the better face the winner should be a no brainer

it makes sense to say you would rather look like reeves because it is a completely different body

but to say you would rather look like Mr. Levrone but feel dorian has the better physique is beyond odd ???

E

E

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #428 on: September 06, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »
There are some pretty increadible looking SCREEN CAPS around of Big Ronnie, with alot of people saying "Dorian couldn,t touch this' etc..... the only shot Ronnie could touch of this lot ive posted is one here from 1997 @ Dorians WORST on stage from the back, there is the shot from the 2003 Olympia...but if your talking about over-all balance from the rear Ronnies calves are still the issue against Dorians shot from 1997...wonder if someone can ACTUALLY post PICTURES on STAGE that can still say Dorian couldn,t touch this...in Reverse ...can Ronnie touch these?????..............

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »
haha you continue to play dumb to support your weak arguments

he says he wants to fight and kill me, according to you that is "pushing my buttons and i fall for it" yet i call you a "little pussy" and i'm having a "meltdown" ???

keep up those delusional and irrattional thoughts, they will help you sleep better at night ;)

you started the name calling, apparently you are even more sensitive than i originally thought

E

I'm not sensitive in the least you think being called a ' little pussy ' effected me in the least? LOL its laughable that's the best part that you reduced yourself for nothing , you're melting down when you're calling people little pussy , you're frustrated and desperate

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2008, 05:35:57 PM »
yes when one has the better body and the better face the winner should be a no brainer

it makes sense to say you would rather look like reeves because it is a completely different body

but to say you would rather look like Mr. Levrone but feel dorian has the better physique is beyond odd ???

E

Levrone NEVER had the better body so it doesn't matter Kevin had 12 shots to beat Dorian and he was NEVER once judged to have a better body , he had 6 years to try and beat Yates and he never did so stop propagating this myth he has a better body because he didn't

and the difference is I can separate my personal preference from what wins contest its called being objective somthing you know nothing about

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »
I'm not sensitive in the least you think being called a ' little pussy ' effected me in the least? LOL its laughable that's the best part that you reduced yourself for nothing , you're melting down when you're calling people little pussy , you're frustrated and desperate

the fact that you consider that a meltdown shows frustration and desperation

think otherwise, it will keep that warm gun in the cabinet ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »
the fact that you consider that a meltdown shows frustration and desperation

think otherwise, it will keep that warm gun in the cabinet ;)

E

Keep posting its all you can do  ;) 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2008, 05:42:51 PM »
Levrone NEVER had the better body so it doesn't matter Kevin had 12 shots to beat Dorian and he was NEVER once judged to have a better body , he had 6 years to try and beat Yates and he never did so stop propagating this myth he has a better body because he didn't

and the difference is I can separate my personal preference from what wins contest its called being objective somthing you know nothing about

yes i know when it comes to dorian the judges always get it right, even when you think he lost in 97 the judges got it right by giving him a perfect score ::)

when it comes to the guys considered number one and two in the world, personal preference should always win

infact judges have said they choose the guy that they feel has the body they would want

comparing reeves, brad pitt or whoever pencil neck is apples and oranges

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #434 on: September 06, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »
Keep posting its all you can do  ;) 

maybe i'll catch up to you

if you quit getbig and i stick around another 4 or 5 years ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: September 06, 2008, 05:50:35 PM »
yes i know when it comes to dorian the judges always get it right, even when you think he lost in 97 the judges got it right by giving him a perfect score ::)

when it comes to the guys considered number one and two in the world, personal preference should always win

infact judges have said they choose the guy that they feel has the body they would want

comparing reeves, brad pitt or whoever pencil neck is apples and oranges

E

NO they never got it right because they didn't pick Levrone clearly it was racism , politics , friendships , it was everything except Kevin Levrone lol

there you go again trying to inject personal preference into the judging criteria , yes you're right a handsome face should separate first & second it should count more than density & dryness lol

alright you made a claim I'm going to hold you to it its now contingent on YOU to provide proof that judges have said they pick the physique they want the most , that's not how contests are judged its not objective

There is NO comparison to Reeves and Pitt at least not in terms of physiques  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: September 06, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »
maybe i'll catch up to you

if you quit getbig and i stick around another 4 or 5 years ;)

E

Just imagine how many more times I'll own you in that time  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #437 on: September 06, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »
NO they never got it right because they didn't pick Levrone clearly it was racism , politics , friendships , it was everything except Kevin Levrone lol

possibly i don't know how else he could've lost in 92

there you go again trying to inject personal preference into the judging criteria , yes you're right a handsome face should separate first & second it should count more than density & dryness lol

you say this like dorian's density and dryness was vastly superior ::)

alright you made a claim I'm going to hold you to it its now contingent on YOU to provide proof that judges have said they pick the physique they want the most , that's not how contests are judged its not objective

it was in a flex magazine from 2001 after the jay and ronnie controversial olympia if i remember correctly

how i can post that i don't know, think of me as a liar, it will support your weak argument ;)

There is NO comparison to Reeves and Pitt at least not in terms of physiques  ???

i agree

so why do you compare reeves physique to Mr. Levrone?

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #438 on: September 06, 2008, 05:58:35 PM »
Just imagine how many more times I'll own you in that time  ;)

i'm still waiting for the first time :P

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: September 06, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

it was in a flex magazine from 2001 after the jay and ronnie controversial olympia if i remember correctly

how i can post that i don't know, think of me as a liar, it will support your weak argument ;)

i agree

E

I'll explain how he did lose , Dorian was greater in terms of muscular bulk , balance & proportion , muscle density & dryness and posing & presentation , he was incomplete compared to Dorian as well that's how he lost 

depending on the year it was vastly superior in 92 Kevin had awesome conditioning , to bad he didn't have the size and balance to go with it

oh now its if I remember correctly lol I think I have that magazine but please don't quote someone if it can't be verified somehow its useless

my argument isn't weak and I can supplement my argument something YOU can't seem to do , if you have the magazine post the quote in its entirety with a page so we can check to see if you're like Hulkster making quotes up

i agree

I'm not comparing their physiques just their accomplishments compared to their contemporaries

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
ulian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

A summary of the 1992 Mr Olympia

suckmymuscle

« Reply #441 on: September 06, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »
tsk tsk, you should educate yourself before running your mouth like an idiot. Even HypocriticDeity said all rounds are physique rounds. If the muscularity round always goes to the guy who is the most muscular, then it follows the symmetry round always goes to the guy who is the most symmetrical. I can cite several examples of bodybuilders winning the symmetry round who weren't the most symmetrical, which supports my original comment. The muscularity round doesn't always go to the guy who is the most muscular. ;)

Ready to get owned(again)? Explain to me how Ronnie won the muscularity round at the 2003 Olympia? If symmetry and balance were taken into consideration, then he should have lost, since his quads overpowered his calves and his entire torso for that matter. His biceps overpowered his triceps, forearms and brachialis, and from the back, his ass overpowered his entire physique.

nukka please, I have yet to be "owned" by anyone. You on the other hand... :-\

Nice to see you've saved those quotes. It goes to show how much you're obsessed with me. Too bad for you that none of those were ownings. On the other hand, I vividly recall Pobrecito, a guy who is not fond of me in the least, mention I gave you the most clear cut ownage in the entire thread. When you get people who don't like you complimenting you like that, it's becasue you're on to something. Also, you take this board way too seriously, dude. Do you lash out at the kids like that at the middle school where you teach P.E? I think the PTA of the school you teach should really read you posts on the internet to see that you're not fit to teach kids. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #442 on: September 06, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »
Ready to get owned(again)? Explain to me how Ronnie won the muscularity round at the 2003 Olympia? If symmetry and balance were taken into consideration, then he should have lost, since his quads overpowered his calves and his entire torso for that matter. His biceps overpowered his triceps, forearms and brachialis, and from the back, his ass overpowered his entire physique.

ha ha ha, is that your rebuttal? You make this too easy for me. If the muscularity round always goes to the guy who is the most muscular, then it follows the symmetry round always goes to the guy who is the most symmetrical. So explain to me how Ronnie won the symmetry round at the 03 Mr. Olympia. ;)

Nice to see you've saved those quotes. It goes to show how much you're obsessed with me. Too bad for you that none of those were ownings. On the other hand, I vividly recall Pobrecito, a guy who is not fond of me in the least, mention I gave you the most clear cut ownage in the entire thread.

you mean this guy? :D

Hopefully we can get our resident cumstain Suckmymuscle to post another fantastic essay on why Yates would beat down your boy