Author Topic: CHANGE  (Read 445 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
CHANGE
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »
Obama talks about change and to do that he says in speaches he said first you
have to change Washington and the people in goverment their, out with the old
and in with the new, Right? well he said that would be the first thing to change was
Washington well not really about 20 of the people he has chosen were in the Clinton Amin.
and has gone as far to apoint a Clinton (Hillary), don't get me wrong I liked Bill Clinton
what's better than our President getting a blow job in the oval office but obama
should eat his words. I will try to post the vidieo.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: CHANGE
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:54:21 PM »
Obama talks about change and to do that he says in speaches he said first you
have to change Washington and the people in goverment their, out with the old
and in with the new, Right? well he said that would be the first thing to change was
Washington well not really about 20 of the people he has chosen were in the Clinton Amin.
and has gone as far to apoint a Clinton (Hillary), don't get me wrong I liked Bill Clinton
what's better than our President getting a blow job in the oval office but obama
should eat his words. I will try to post the vidieo.

You dumb american fall for the OAKYDOKE every time....

How many LYING presidents must you have before you realize the president of america is as useless as shit covered toilet paper??? Obama is scum just like all the rest. Bill Clinton was a TOTAL ASSHOLE which I fail to see why anyone liked him, Hitlery Clinton is a lying Bitch and NOTHING will change in america other than things getting a WHOLE LOT WORST. Snap out of your fantasies about america...it is/was truly a DREAM that america was and is about anything...It was an ILLUSION...a FANTASY...a MIRAGE...now the REAL REALITY IS ABOUT TO SET IN.
C

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »

How many LYING presidents must you have before you realize the president of america is as useless as shit covered toilet paper??? Obama is scum just like all the rest. Bill Clinton was a TOTAL ASSHOLE which I fail to see why anyone liked him, Hitlery Clinton is a lying Bitch and NOTHING will change in america other than things getting a WHOLE LOT WORST. Snap out of your fantasies about america...it is/was truly a DREAM that america was and is about anything...It was an ILLUSION...a FANTASY...a MIRAGE...now the REAL REALITY IS ABOUT TO SET IN.

Don't hold it in, tell us how you really feel.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »

LOL, your so right WTF was I thinking their all lying bastards and obama is going to screw this country bad.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 02:27:36 AM »
Don't hold it in, tell us how you really feel.

Better pay attention to what he's saying. He's one of the few people that gets what's about to go down.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 02:37:40 AM »
Some of you need to learn to see the big picture.  Bill Clinton was a globalist.  Bush was a globalist.  Obama is a globalist.  They are all part and parcel to the NWO agenda.  If you don't understand that.....well you need to keep your head buried in the sand. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:24 AM »
Better pay attention to what he's saying. He's one of the few people that gets what's about to go down.

LOL I was just joking about his anger, but I'm far from a big Obama supporter, I'm sure he is 100% fake and lie with every breath he takes.