Author Topic: Jews Demand a Jewish State Within Germany  (Read 4510 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Jews Demand a Jewish State Within Germany
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2024, 12:11:16 AM »
Damn - that sent me down a rabbit-hole for half an hour!

LOL

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2024, 12:18:36 AM »
If a Jewish state was established in Germany in 1948 rather than Palestine (as it should have been) the world would be a much better and safer place. Antisemitism would still exist in some fashion but not nearly the level it does now. Just my opinion.
True, they put it in the worst place.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2024, 12:40:43 AM »
Lets make it clear - Jews do NOT want any state or place in Germany.  Jeez

There are some Jews, as there are radical in every religion and country, who may think like this, but that is probably .00001 percent.

However, leave it to someone to make a stupid video like this and exploit it like Jews want this.

Pathetic

It's more about class warfare.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2024, 01:24:33 AM »
No offense, but from all the beautifull countries in Europe, with marvelous weather, why would anyone choose Germany?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2024, 03:04:15 AM »
No offense, but from all the beautifull countries in Europe, with marvelous weather, why would anyone choose Germany?

Yeah I think it's about the gibs, more money. Same thing why Somalis come here to Sweden, wonderful amounts of money thrown at them. And then they complain about the weather. One bus with Somalis arrived here and they were driven to some asylum facility in the middle of the woods and it was winter and they refused to get of the bus because they said they were afraid of bears and other wild animals, they all wanted to go to Malmo where all their countrymen were. They got their wish lol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2024, 03:09:45 AM »

Germany is an easy target - unfortunately.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2024, 04:40:01 AM »

So he was convicted by the testimony of a black janitor there. No clue what actually happened so I take no stance.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2024, 06:30:54 AM »
Israel was created because Europe didnt want the Jews after the war

Yes, and present day German support for Israel is motivated by the same reasoning.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2024, 06:49:51 AM »
So he was convicted by the testimony of a black janitor there. No clue what actually happened so I take no stance.

I'd never heard of this case either, but from a bunch of things I looked at I found this article quite balanced - see 4th para from the end for a consensus on who might really have 'dunnit' (spoiler: the guy who shit in the lift-shaft)

https://www.hnn.us/article/the-leo-frank-case--now-a-pbs-documentary
T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2024, 07:33:14 AM »
Israel was created because Europe didnt want the Jews after the war

Nobody wanted the Jews - especially not America nor England.

Most jews who managed to flee/leave, before or after the war, were disposable(most likely not rich nor influential) and hence only useful as political and humanitarian leverage.

Just like the, now nearly extinct, wasp establishment the jewish one sees its underlings as useful gears in a greater, now global, machine.

One thing is for sure - none of today's Germans owe "certain interest groups" anything but a kick in the butt.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2024, 07:48:02 AM »
I am so very tired of Joos, filthy Muzzies, Chocos, etc. invading White lands.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2024, 10:48:21 AM »

Bratwurst?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2024, 11:31:13 AM »
They already have a phucking state in the middle east and the military might of the USA free of charge to back them.   FBAs are the ones who are owned land and independence on those lands like native Americans. 

This is your reparations, not a phucking welfare check, jewelry, a car and passport to buy whores.

Special Field Order #15!

Jan. 16, 1865: Special Field Order No. 15 - Zinn Education ...
15. This order declared that confiscated land on the coastline from Charleston, South Carolina, to Jacksonville, Florida, be redistributed to people freed from slavery in 40-acre parcels.  This is literally an entire fucking state.

How many times do we have to tell you mofos?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2024, 11:53:04 AM »
jews=good decent and gifted peoples outside of the physical realm, thier physiques suck and they have zero athletic ability in general, that hottie female spinter from kentucky and stephie cohen are rare exceptions :P

zionists=would love to slowly torture them and rejoice with grave statifaction seeing the fear and pain in thier eyes

this song would be blaring in the barkround as i do so

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2024, 12:26:25 PM »

zionists=would love to slowly torture them and rejoice with grave statifaction seeing the fear and pain in thier eyes

But my impression is that Jews are near unanimous in being Zionist e.g.

noun
a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.
"the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

What Jews don't believe this? What is your definition?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2024, 12:37:18 PM »
But my impression is that Jews are near unanimous in being Zionist e.g.

noun
a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.
"the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

What Jews don't believe this? What is your definition?

my mothers best friend is a jewish female and my uncle's best friend is a jewish fella and this unlce has 2 other jew friends and my other uncle had 2 jew friends when he was in his 20s

none of them are orthodox and they don't practice thier religion and none of them care about isreal and in fact my mothers friends daughter was raped by an isreali jew, the hurt and pain i would bestow on him would be immense ;)

my mom told me just recently that her and her friend were talking bout Christ's return and her friend said He'd probably first go to a synagoge and chew out them out ;D ;D ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2024, 03:23:45 PM »
my mothers best friend is a jewish female and my uncle's best friend is a jewish fella and this unlce has 2 other jew friends and my other uncle had 2 jew friends when he was in his 20s

none of them are orthodox and they don't practice thier religion and none of them care about isreal and in fact my mothers friends daughter was raped by an isreali jew, the hurt and pain i would bestow on him would be immense ;)

my mom told me just recently that her and her friend were talking bout Christ's return and her friend said He'd probably first go to a synagoge and chew out them out ;D ;D ;D

From what I've read it's actually the ultra-orthodox who don't believe in Zionism. Seems it's really the secular Jews who support Israel. But what do I know. But I have a hard time believing that most Jews would just laugh if somehow Jews were thrown out of Israel. Look at the Jew counterprotesters, most likely secular Jews I bet, ADL affiliated guys.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2024, 03:47:42 PM »
From what I've read it's actually the ultra-orthodox who don't believe in Zionism. Seems it's really the secular Jews who support Israel. But what do I know. But I have a hard time believing that most Jews would just laugh if somehow Jews were thrown out of Israel. Look at the Jew counterprotesters, most likely secular Jews I bet, ADL affiliated guys.

those secular jews are most likely the ones with the most $$$ and with some kind of financial benefit in doing so i bet

here's a pretty hot jewess who got pounded out by a WASP Mr. James Taylor, good shit

me thinks another WASP Mr. Barry Gibb pounded out babs

WASP POWER 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2024, 10:00:10 PM »
those secular jews are most likely the ones with the most $$$ and with some kind of financial benefit in doing so i bet

v=S6BalhjGfjM[/youtube]

I'm not a Jew but I would guess the Israel support is a completely natural drive towards influence, power, international standing, and yes ultimately money which is power. Imagine if say Iran sent 1500 drones for cover and then sent 100 times as many missiles and made it so the Jews had to flee. . I have little dooubt they would use the Samson option and the whole world is fucked.

But my point is, what Jew isn't "Zionist." Any Jew here can correct me if I'm wrong, anyone believe Jews have no right to Israel as a homeland?

I'm not saying they do or don't deserve this or that, but it all started on the wrong foot when they drove out 700,000 Palestinians through terrorism, and then also used terrorism against the British.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2024, 12:27:34 AM »
I am so very tired of Joos, filthy Muzzies, Chocos, etc. invading White lands.
Yep.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2024, 03:47:06 AM »
Oh come on. A little ethnostate never hurt anyone.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2024, 04:31:36 AM »
Fantastic Jews!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2024, 06:19:00 AM »
Fantastic Jews!!

geddy lee is such a good and decent guy :)

don't froget brother neil

giving a shout out to the Lord Jesus Christ, He was the first mentioned at the top as it should be 8)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2024, 10:12:01 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2024, 11:23:31 AM »
Are you advocating for a kosher kielbasa?

No, a halal Kielbasa.