Author Topic: I was country when country wasnt kool  (Read 22635 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pictures
« Reply #350 on: January 28, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »
im in your heads

Another Sev come back. And now I'm part of your avatar. Who is in whom's head again? LOL!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2010, 09:39:47 PM »
Get the fuck out of our chopper thread, asshole.
chopper your a fucking joke all you little wanna be bikers with your cheap ass home made choppers lol  losers
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 28, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »
Another Sev come back. And now I'm part of your avatar. Who is in whom's head again? LOL!
I just wanted to warn all the other fags here before you talk them into a game of bum darts
I

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
chopper your a fucking joke all you little wanna be bikers with your cheap ass home made choppers lol  losers

God, you just keep getting owned over and over again. How many PMs did you say you've gotten now from people that support you but don't want to stoop to our level? LOL! Owned and self-owned.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »
I think we talked before, you were having issues fitting a front brake in the narrow front end.

Did you get the hub modified?

Why aren't you done yet? >:(

Yes, all figured out and bad ass. Got sidetracked with house upgrades, and my bro opened a fab shop in Redlands. We were getting that squared away. Back on it now, though.

Definitely done for summer.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »
Dont call it a come back  Ive been here for years

Noticed that, changed the post. But how'd you get all popular and shit?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2010, 09:48:17 PM »
Noticed that, changed the post. But how'd you get all popular and shit?
I talked about opening a gym and having been successful in my life and I guess thats against the rules for the majority of losers here and there revolted
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
I own you
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2010, 10:02:28 PM »

SO much more interesting than soliciting sweaty man pics and whatnot.

Whatcha think, slacker, should I pinstripe it? I'm presently leaning towards racing numbers instead:

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »
I talked about opening a gym and having been successful in my life and I guess thats against the rules for the majority of losers here and there revolted

But YOU are NOT opening a gym and you are NOT successful.  Everyone caught your bullshit and you started attacking everyone and got your ass handed to you. 
No Worries 4 me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #360 on: January 29, 2010, 05:02:38 AM »
drkaje, i think, is rocking a 2(x)ist square neck tank in that pic

This guy knows undershirts, LOL!

Added by edit: Why was this thread moved here to General? At least if it were moved to Pictures people could follow it but this moving around shit all willy nilly is fvcking lame and should stop. One of the reasons there are 400 forums here is G&O mods can't seem to agree on how much heterosexual content to stay up. Pics of members who work out (on a site allegedly dedicated to the fitness lifestyle) can't stay up but a hundred threads about shredded glutes from '93 but 5 daily threads about some fat Persian guy or a guy from Maryland doing squat remain up forever.

One or two of the G&O mods need to step down, period. This bullshit is far more disruptive than anything Johnny Falcon, Adonis, or Vince G. pulls. At the very least they should follow Grant's, Hedgehog's, or Stella's (Women's) and sign their work.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I was country when country wasnt kool
« Reply #361 on: January 29, 2010, 10:31:06 AM »
Hey there are a couple of good country acts still out there. 

George Strait's newest songs are just as good as his older ones.  (I mean his latest album, it's freaking good)

Jaime Johnson...you guys need to check him out. 

Chris Young isn't bad.