Author Topic: im thinking about youtubing my 40 pound dumbell non stop workout to see if you  (Read 760 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
can match my workout skills

mind you i barely have the motivation to workout much anymore i still look like a big stud regardless wether i train or not or even eat right, eating right only gets me slightly more inshape

but im hoping to do a fast pace workout with the 40 pounders maybe start out with upper body non stop upright rows first then curls then kick backs then move into front squats with the 40 pound dumbells perhapse you bros can try to match me with your vids so you can hate all you want

i dont have time for legenedary master workouts like in the past because i gotta go get some pssy in a few hours, "mahg" has motivated me to get more real life ass instead of jkin off although on average ill bust 3-4 nuts a day with 2 nuts by manual solo jck off and 2 nuts from a hoe

here is the ultimate diet for to be horney

breakfast tater tots and frenchfries for breakfast
1 stalk of brocollli
during the day grapejuice and bananas
evening same as breakfast

maybe some glasses of whole milk and cheep beer at night with a hoe

and yes JETHRO TULL WORKOUTS ONLY
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You damn well better have Aqualung blasting in the background compadre.  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You damn well better have Aqualung blasting in the background compadre.  :)

hell yes brotha it is the only way i feel like working out after mowing grass or painting, i have to listen to the great jethro tull

stay tuned my workout is to begin in a few minites
A