Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Photographer alleges he was forced to watch Megan Thee Stallion have sex

(1/10) > >>

Ron:

He wants money because he was 'forced' to watch Megan have 'sex' with another woman in a SUV, and now has emotional issues after working with her for FOUR years.   Wow.  As a photographer for 30+ years, I must have been emotionally messed up way too many times.   I don't know how I can function anymore after taking pics of hundreds of bikini clad and misc photoshoots.  Somebody help me...

--- Quote ---In the suit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Emilio Garcia said that after a night out in 2022 in Ibiza, Spain, he was in an SUV with the hip-hop star when she began having sex with another woman right next to him. He was unable to get out of the moving car, and would have been in the middle of nowhere in a foreign country even if he was able. Garcia was “embarrassed, mortified and offended throughout the whole ordeal,” according to the lawsuit. Garcia is seeking financial damages to be determined at trial, alleging he has suffered severely both emotionally and physically because of his treatment on the job, the firing and having to witness the scene in the SUV
--- End quote ---

Rusty Trombone:

Stallion?  ??? Who?

Dave D:
Ron we all appreciate what you do and the sacrifices you’ve made……

BUT

If this isn’t about Bhanks and you taking pictures at the Charlotte Pro Cup, you may have posted this in the wrong area.

Also good for this dude, he’s playing the card that some unscrupulous woman have played for years. He shouldn’t be subjected to that kind of vulgarity at work.

SouJerz:
Pics or it never happened

affeman:
I'd be traumatized for life... ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version