Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Photographer alleges he was forced to watch Megan Thee Stallion have sex

<< < (10/10)

Amerian Muscle:

--- Quote from: OneMoreRep on April 27, 2024, 11:16:59 AM ---He doesn't look bad at all. I appreciate the amount of work he put into this.

I wonder how big it is?

"1"

--- End quote ---
you think it is a man?

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: ProudVirgin69 on April 24, 2024, 04:00:43 AM ---That’s not why he is suing, Ron.  You should really inform yourself on matters before commenting on them:

Notably absent from his suit is a sexual harassment claim.  This is an unpaid wages/employment suit.

--- End quote ---

Even if it was t for the unpaid wages, you can’t think you can fuck in front of an employee and it’s cool. Shit, when my wife is in the office I don’t do anything that my employees could misconstrue much less fuck her in front of them. This chick deserves a sexual harassment lawsuit. Just because she’s a chick and maybe a bit attractive doesn’t preclude her from the rules of labor.

jude2:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on April 26, 2024, 01:00:21 PM ---From what I hear these black bitches go wild over big muscle men, way more than whites. My competitive friend said in NYC and Columbus (for the Arnold Classic) as well as LA he said on the street they were dropping comments all the time and wanted to touch him ;D

Too bad they are black :D

--- End quote ---
100% correct.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Kwon on April 27, 2024, 02:58:26 AM ---Back in the day, Artists tried to have as short names as possible, Madonna, Prince, Dio, Cher, Pink etc

Nowadays they seems to want to have as long names as possible, Megan Thee Stallion

--- End quote ---
Prince was just a symbol for a while.

_bruce_:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 27, 2024, 12:03:37 PM ---
Even if it was t for the unpaid wages, you can’t think you can fuck in front of an employee and it’s cool. Shit, when my wife is in the office I don’t do anything that my employees could misconstrue much less fuck her in front of them. This chick deserves a sexual harassment lawsuit. Just because she’s a chick and maybe a bit attractive doesn’t preclude her from the rules of labor.

--- End quote ---

It's 2024 and you need to assert dominance in front of the staff. 
You may also place tasteful pictures of Squadfather in vital office locations to make sue nobody steps out of line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version