Author Topic: More hating on fat people  (Read 22153 times)

Bast175

More hating on fat people
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:08:30 PM »
How often do you see a fat person eating junkfood and then telling you, "well I do cardio to burn it off".    They eat 7000 calories then burn 150 calories on the 'stairmaster'.      What logic!

And if you do cardio you'll notice that the fat people have the intensity level on the lowest setting and they move slow as hell, often reading "O" magazine or on a cell phone.  What effort!

One time I was on a recumbant bike and a girl was pedaling slow as fock and on the cell phone complaining to whoever she was talking to "I'm trying to get in shape, I mean I'm eating yogurt and healthy stuff"

Discuss.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: More hating on fat people
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:12:11 PM »
1. People don`t realize how easy it is to get ripped and lean.

For an average person, all they would have to do is make a list of their favorite foods and then make them the healthy way.

If they like Cheesburgers, go buy some fucking lean mean and fat free cheese.

If you like Pizza, go buy South Beach Diet Pizzas or make your own using fat free cheese,tomato sauce and ground beef on some whole wheat bread.

Its not fucking hard for these lame fucks to be happy eating and eating well.

Its beyond me how stupid people are.

Well not really, Tons of stupid people on here still think Milk,Fruit and Diet Soda somehow magically make you fat.

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 10:20:43 PM »
I'm not one that hates on a guy for not being jacked, that's idiotic.  Some guys don't care about being muscular. 

But fat people that complain about being fat but don't put forth any effort are open to being made fun of with no mercy.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 10:22:03 PM »
Funny post. Those exact words were said by someone a few months ago, whom i've seen training for the past 5 years and looks the exact same.

Somehow he burns all the junk calories yet retains his saggy bitch tits... it must be a scientific phemomena for that to happen if what he says holds true.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 10:34:04 PM »

For an average person, all they would have to do is make a list of their favorite foods and then make them the healthy way.

If you like Pizza, go buy South Beach Diet Pizzas or make your own using fat free cheese,tomato sauce and ground beef on some whole wheat bread.

Well not really, Tons of stupid people on here still think Milk,Fruit and Diet Soda somehow magically make you fat.

if someone is eating clean a couple of pieces of fruit or a glass of milk here and there it isnt gonna make them fat...but there is a difference between the average person who just wants to stay in shape and a competitive bodybuilder who needs to be shredded and dry onstage...fruit and dairy products have no place in a precontest diet...so what if steve reeves ate fruit in 1950 and alot of the 70's guys drank milk and even heavy cream....they would also be considered smooth by todays standards...yeah part of that is drugs that are available today but advancements in nutrition and supplements also play a huge part in that.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 12:30:20 AM »
fat free cheese is worse than no cheese at all, fucking digusting
its comin today

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 12:45:39 AM »
they usually blame their genetics for their massive amount of unwanted blubber

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 01:10:09 AM »
I had a friend that asked me for diet advice.  A girl, all of 4'10"or so, very short and about 225 lbs.  I asked her to write down everything she ate during the last two days.  I guestimated her calorie intake and it was about 1100 calories per day...  Which is f**ked up because I would have guessed her to need 3600-4000 cal. per day to maintain her weight as she was somewhat active.  I then asked THE question, "Uh, do you drink much soda?"  "Yes," she says, "About four of these per day." - she said, pointing to a 44 oz big gulp.  Inside, I was thinking 'holy shit!!'  Politely, I advised her to switch to diet as I knew that's about the best I would get her to do. 

Jacob 

Bast175

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 01:23:58 AM »
fat free cheese is worse than no cheese at all, fucking digusting

haha i like it and use it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »

So tell me smart ass, what do i do when my favorite meals are ice cream and chips.

i think it' not only the healthy eating, th emajor factor is that fat people are too lazy to be healthy. It's the convenience that makes you fat.
If you are willing to stand in the kitchen for an hour to make your own pizza, you probably aren't fat.
It's the constant eating of ready to eat junk food.

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 01:35:38 AM »
So tell me smart ass, what do i do when my favorite meals are ice cream and chips.

This tastes just like ice cream and chips.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 01:35:48 AM »
I had a friend that asked me for diet advice.  A girl, all of 4'10"or so, very short and about 225 lbs.  I asked her to write down everything she ate during the last two days.  I guestimated her calorie intake and it was about 1100 calories per day...  Which is f**ked up because I would have guessed her to need 3600-4000 cal. per day to maintain her weight as she was somewhat active.  I then asked THE question, "Uh, do you drink much soda?"  "Yes," she says, "About four of these per day." - she said, pointing to a 44 oz big gulp.  Inside, I was thinking 'holy shit!!'  Politely, I advised her to switch to diet as I knew that's about the best I would get her to do. 

Jacob 

Did you hit it, jake?

Bast175

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 01:38:10 AM »
One 44oz. size cup =40 teaspoons of sugar & 550 calories 

= 4 of them would be 2200 calories, lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 01:39:51 AM »

Jacob 

That's the best about it. Ask them what they eat and probably it's not that much. But go to the next store and watch what fat people buy.
I amazes me every time that they buy all the shit that i'd never even touch PLUS they drink fucking tons of Cola and all that sweet stuff.

Then they'll have fucking excuses why they are fat.
I've been asked by  fat people how i stay lean because they see me eating all day. They just don't get it that's the value of cottage cheese with some fruit and cinnamon is different from that cafeteria sandwich with sticky butter and ham, topped with cheese and a tiny slice of tomato. PLUS, they drink a fucking liter of soda afterwards.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 01:42:51 AM »

That's what you think.

If you are dieting hard without carbs, a glass of milk seems like eating pure sugar, but if you eat ice cream all day, you'd disagree.

Ever noticed that fat poeople claim that diet soda isn't sweet enough?

Bast175

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 01:51:26 AM »
That's what you think.

If you are dieting hard without carbs, a glass of milk seems like eating pure sugar, but if you eat ice cream all day, you'd disagree.

Ever noticed that fat people claim that diet soda isn't sweet enough?

Yea I was joking, but I do like fiber one.  That's the only form of carbs I had today, haha.

Some people are too fucking picky about food.  These people are ungrateful glutenous assholes.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 02:15:16 AM »
Yea I was joking, but I do like fiber one.  That's the only form of carbs I had today, haha.

Some people are too fucking picky about food.  These people are ungrateful glutenous assholes.

Nothing to add to this.  ;D

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 03:15:20 AM »

I actually like this cereal mixed in with my yougurt.

Sandra

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 03:22:36 AM »
I actually like this cereal mixed in with my yougurt.

Sandra

Thanks for that stupid comment, Sandra.

This thread is about hatin on fat people, not about the cereals you like.

Can you please add to the thread?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 03:36:09 AM »
I do diets for large people all the time.

I find a low low fat diet doesn't work for them too well - they just overeat refined carbs because they feel hungry.

what does tend to work for many is eating some beef, chicken, whole eggs, whole milk and fish for protein - no oil added though.

carb wise I get them to eat some starchy carb at every meal even dinner but make sure it is unrefined and a small portion.

if they are hungry after their serve of protein and starch then they can load up on salad or cooked fibrous vegetables.

a few pieces of whole fruit per day too.

the BIG thing is to avoid drinking any calories - except for the milk which will probably only be a cup per day anyway.

also they should avoid diet sodas too... the artifical sweetners are too sweet to the palete and makes them crave other sugars too much.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 03:37:12 AM »
How often do you see a fat person eating junkfood and then telling you, "well I do cardio to burn it off".    They eat 7000 calories then burn 150 calories on the 'stairmaster'.      What logic!

And if you do cardio you'll notice that the fat people have the intensity level on the lowest setting and they move slow as hell, often reading "O" magazine or on a cell phone.  What effort!

One time I was on a recumbant bike and a girl was pedaling slow as fock and on the cell phone complaining to whoever she was talking to "I'm trying to get in shape, I mean I'm eating yogurt and healthy stuff"

Discuss.

Girls at school would get bagels thinking there healthy or something.... Then load them down with like 6 little packs of cream cheese.   :P
S

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 03:58:45 AM »
Most people here are not expert in obesity but they sure think they are. The laws of science surely govern people who become fat. However, there seems to be a lot we don't know about obesity and how some people just store fat easier than others. Once stored in the body it becomes very difficult to remove. Dieting can be counterproductive because it makes the body store more fat when the diet is over. So, unless you can get fat people to adopt a different lifestyle it is not going to be easy to get them to lose fat. Gyms should be full of fat people but that isn't what happens. I guess part of the reason they are fat is because they tend not to enjoy exercise. You don't see many fat people even out walking. If people get huge they literally cannot do much exercise and many present with joint injuries so cannot do weight training. If these people present at a gym the typical procedure is to get them to do aerobic activity to burn fat. Well, that is boring and not what fat people need. I would put them on gentle bodybuilding programs and make them progress and get stronger.

We all seem to think we know about nutrition and I think bodybuilders as a group are more knowledgeable than just about any other group except nutritionists. However, don't think you know how to get fat people to reduce. It might sound simple but it really is a challenge. I guess all those fat people inherited great genes for hard times but those genes aren't so useful in abundant societies like the Western countries. The Asians are usually not obese so there might be some racial and cultural factors here, too. There could even be a correlation between obesity and intelligence. It seems that richer people can afford treatments and so on to avoid being too fat. Poor people seem to be more fat than the rest of the population.

Another factor besides sex is age. Clearly women seem to be fatter than men. As you get older and less active you will be able to store fat much easier than when you were a teenager or in your twenties. We all seem to think we could get fat people thin but even that TV show The Biggest Loser revealed it wasn't so easy. With persistence and motivation it is possible to reverse some of that obesity. Many are being persuaded to have various surgeries to lose fat. Those surgeries are a last resort because they are dangerous and some people have died from complications.

I would expect bodybuilders to be supportive of fat people who go to gyms. Also, encourage them to do bodybuilding. Bodybuilding for fat people suits them better because you lift and then rest and so on. Also, they will have a better chance at longterm memberships if they see some benefits instead of wearing themselves out on treadmills, etc. Remember that fat people have to sweat and when they exercise their bodies have trouble cooling them so they tend to overheat. No wonder they don't train too hard on those machines. Neither would you if you were that fat.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 04:04:57 AM »
Just look at society...how they bring up kids, fast foods, sodas..etc..its terrible..

it starts from a young age, parents have to educate their kids and make them understand how important a healthy, low fat "DIET LIFESTYLE" is....

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 04:21:53 AM »
FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2006, 04:26:15 AM »

There could even be a correlation between obesity and intelligence. It seems that richer people can afford treatments and so on to avoid being too fat. Poor people seem to be more fat than the rest of the population.

I agree with the correlation, but you mix up two things here.
You say intelligence and then continue with rich and poor people. There is no correlation with wealth and intelligence, yet i understand your argument. It's not the treatment that make rich people healthy, it's the education. Rich people tend to have other interests than poor people and a better education.
It seems that low educated people are easier to satisfy with short term goals or even extreme short term goals like a fat meal and a good movie (speak comsuming), while higher educated people are converting their education in long term goals like health, more education or a career.

Someone poor might feel better when he has a full stomach because he hasn't got much else to satisfy him. This is debatable.

A clear point is that poor people with a bad education know nothing about nutrition, they don't care about it.