Author Topic: Places to go in Ft. Myers Beach Florida?  (Read 9012 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Places to go in Ft. Myers Beach Florida?
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 07:36:21 PM »
love bugs aren't nearly as bad this year.   Dunno if global warming is killing them off or what.  Ten years ago, they were unbearable.  Lately they're a minor nuisance.

Good to hear.
R

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
Looks pretty nice to THE BEEF.

THE BEEF

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 08:23:45 PM »
Looks pretty nice to THE BEEF.

THE BEEF

I agree, looks good from an aireal point of view.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »
Agree w/all of this except I don't know anything about La Playa Beach Resort and I don't think I've heard of Sea Salt.    

The Ritz lobby can be interesting to have a few drinks and people watch.  Also, not far from there is The Turtle Club which has very good restaurant.   Down that street ...Vanderbilt (?)  will take you in toward Mercato where we have only been once but it has a Capital Grille and a Blue Martini among other restaurants and shops.

Also, if your wife wants to shop there is a nice mall called the Waterside Shops down Tamiami Trail and a much larger mall further down (on the way to Pastrami Dan's  :D ).

There is also a nice area on Gulf Shore Blvd. N. called Venetian Village w/some cute shops and about 5 restaurants.

In addition, Naples is seamonkey friendly.

Sounds like the place you will be staying will be great...congratulations on your anniversary.

Oh yeah 240 and James......are the love bugs bad now?  When will they dissipate?

Thanks for all the ideas, I am sure she will want to go shopping. I do want to take a day fishiing trip.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »
I stayed at that Ritz in Naples once, awesome hotel. Naples is a place to just chill on the beach. There really isn't too much else to do.
T

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 05:35:22 AM »
I love Hollywood, Florida.....I was there last weenkend, had a Great time...I think it's a nice place....they seem to have a few millionaires in that city....they either live there or they're visiting.......Regardles s, I was impressed

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »
Damn I was in Ft. Myers 15 years ago and thought it was a good place.

Was only on the beach, swimming and buying some Spider-man comics at the 7-Eleven that have risen in worth since then, lol....

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:03 AM »
Better off driving north and hitting Clearwater Beach

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 05:41:54 PM »
Better off driving north and hitting Clearwater Beach

I do like the Clearwater area. My parents had a place across the street from the beach at Redington Shores. Nice area as well. My fucking dad had to croak and my mom sold it about 12 years ago.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
Go to the beach.  Stand on the shore.  Swim in the ocean.  Build a mock castle out of sand.  Pretend not to notice women more attractive than your wife.  Inquire of one another whether you are getting red.  Find things laying on the ground and have halting conversations about those properties which may qualify the object as interesting.  Agree that the day has been nice.  Adjourn.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 06:08:05 PM »
Go to the beach.  Stand on the shore.  Swim in the ocean.  Build a mock castle out of sand.  Pretend not to notice women more attractive than your wife.  Inquire of one another whether you are getting red.  Find things laying on the ground and have halting conversations about those properties which may qualify the object as interesting.  Agree that the day has been nice.  Adjourn.

Am I allowed to fuck the old lady during this time? BTW, me pretending not to notice women is never going to happen. I have tried and I can't do it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »
Perfunctory sex shall be carried out between the hours of 8:30-10:30 pm with an indulgence from the room service late menu to follow. 

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
Perfunctory sex shall be carried out between the hours of 8:30-10:30 pm with an indulgence from the room service late menu to follow. 

Tape, do you happen to have a step by step handbook with illustrations? I like your plan, I just don't want to fuck it up.   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
I always negotiate her preference of foreplay and intercourse options before the commencement of a scheduled romantic undertaking.  Verbal agreements are subject to being easily misinterpreted, however.  It is therefore prudent to use a simple form, upon which the signatory can tick the corresponding boxes.  In this way, each party to the arrangement is assured the pleasantness which the act itself intends.  

Most men don't put any though into sex at all.  If you collate your data on a spreadsheet, incorporating graphs for trending preferences, she will surely be flattered as well as impressed with your proficiency in statistical analysis.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:53 PM »
I always negotiate her preference of foreplay and intercourse options before the commencement of a scheduled romantic undertaking.  Verbal agreements are subject to being easily misinterpreted, however.  It is therefore prudent to use a simple form, upon which the signatory can tick the corresponding boxes.  In this way, each party to the arrangement is assured the pleasantness which the act itself intends.  

Most men don't put any though into sex at all.  If you collate your data on a spreadsheet, incorporating graphs for trending preferences, she will surely be flattered as well as impressed with your proficiency in statistical analysis.

I got a boner reading that response, sorry.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »
You outta see the whiteboard I use to diagram positional transitions.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
You outta see the whiteboard I use to diagram positional transitions.

Do you run a gutter off of it into a drip pan?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 01:42:35 AM »
If you've seen fit to install a gutter as a sex aid, you're doing something very wrong or something very right.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
I love Hollywood, Florida.....I was there last weenkend, had a Great time...I think it's a nice place....they seem to have a few millionaires in that city....they either live there or they're visiting.......Regardles s, I was impressed
I live 20 minutes away from Hollywood in Weston FL. Stay at the Hollywood Beach Resort almost every year in the summer! It,s great huge Hotel-Resort on the Beach! The Broadwalk there is great with great Bars and Restaraunts! It's South Floridas version of the Jersey Shore!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

zimmerman approved

LOL great post!!!!
TEAM Nasser

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »
I live 20 minutes away from Hollywood in Weston FL. Stay at the Hollywood Beach Resort almost every year in the summer! It,s great huge Hotel-Resort on the Beach! The Broadwalk there is great with great Bars and Restaraunts! It's South Floridas version of the Jersey Shore!
Do you lift at Fitness21?
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 04:15:32 PM »
Do you lift at Fitness21?
No, I trained at Midtown for a few months. I was a member of Clubfit in Cooper City for years!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
And ft meyrs beach is 1/2 ghetto, 1/2 nice.   Stay on the far side near Gullwing and it's cool.  Other side is the local drunks & shrimper whores. 240 or tour guide.

Update, 240 the Gullwing is right across the street from the housing addition the house we are staying is at. It is called Fairview Isles. There is one huge house you can see from the upper floors of Gullwing and that is the house we are at.
That Publix does suck ass. Went to Docs for pizza tongiht, pretty good. Ate at Parrott Key last night, it was awesome. Randu's Fish House was terrible, and Pinchers was just ok. We have been leaving out DNA all over the house and pool.
Thanks to everyone for their input on places to go. Butterbean, we are going to Waterplace Shops tomorrow.

james72766

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
If you go to the Waterside Shops tomorrow, sit at the bar at Brio and have a drink. Decent food and really cool atmosphere.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2012, 08:12:57 PM »
If you go to the Waterside Shops tomorrow, sit at the bar at Brio and have a drink. Decent food and really cool atmosphere.

Thanks James, we may have lunch there. You are not going to come up behind me and put a bullet in the back of my head are you?  ;D