Author Topic: AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.....  (Read 3193 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.....
« on: April 08, 2020, 11:11:12 AM »
The Democrats are stuck with Senile Creepy Joe Biden to take on President Donald Trump in November after  Communist Bernie Sanders runs out of other people’s money to spend !

LOL....Democrats could figure out a way to screw up an anvil with a box of toothpicks.

Better add Biden and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the 2021 Deadpool.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:16:40 AM »
The Democrats are stuck with Senile Creepy Joe Biden to take on President Donald Trump in November after  Communist Bernie Sanders runs out of other people’s money to spend !

LOL....Democrats could figure out a way to screw up an anvil with a box of toothpicks.

Better add Biden and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the 2021 Deadpool.

Stick a fork in it

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 11:24:26 AM »
Stick a fork in it

TWO-TERM PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
Can't wait for the debate by phone.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 01:15:36 PM »

Alyssa Milano defending creepy Joe Biden. Where was her high and mighty conscience during the Kavanaugh Hearings?

I think she posts here as “Strawman”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 04:32:49 PM »

Alyssa Milano defending creepy Joe Biden. Where was her high and mighty conscience during the Kavanaugh Hearings?

I think she posts here as “Strawman”
Of course, the hypocrisy from the dummycrats has been glaringly obviously for the last few years. They don't even try to hide it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 04:36:13 PM »
Rose McGowan destroyed her on this.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 04:46:38 PM »
Rose McGowan destroyed her on this.

What did Rose say ?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 04:39:29 PM »
Vote for the Collective!
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 05:41:03 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 10:50:31 AM »
Vote for the Collective!

I can’t wait for the Presidential debates. I hope C—19 is behind us and that they are on national TV

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 11:30:36 AM »
Trump could boycott the debate and still win.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 11:51:44 AM »
I can’t wait for the Presidential debates. I hope C—19 is behind us and that they are on national TV
Will Biden remember to show up?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 12:26:46 PM »
Will Biden remember to show up?

He is too senile to blame everything on Barry Obama, like he should.

The Democrats have thrown in the towel and didn’t want to tarnish Pete Buttplug for 2024.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2020, 12:50:20 PM »
He is too senile to blame everything on Barry Obama, like he should.

The Democrats have thrown in the towel and didn’t want to tarnish Pete Buttplug for 2024.
He might have AIDS by 2024.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 02:07:05 PM »
 8)
a

James

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2020, 02:31:55 PM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2020, 03:36:30 PM »
What did Rose say ?

Rose McGowan trashes 'fraud' Alyssa Milano for backing Biden amid assault claim, invokes Kavanaugh hypocrisy.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-eviscerates-alyssa-milano-for-backing-biden-amid-assault-claim-invokes-kavanaugh-hypocrisy

Rose McGowan calls Alyssa Milano a ‘fraud’ over Joe Biden endorsement.

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/07/rose-mcgowan-rips-fraud-alyssa-milano-over-joe-biden-endorsement/

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2020, 03:41:01 PM »
And just today.

Rose McGowan Slams WaPo over Story About Biden Accuser: ‘I Feel Violated by Your Shi**y Writing’.

Actress Rose McGowan accused the Washington Post of “victim shaming” and sinking to “a new low in journalism” in a recent story about a woman who has accused former vice president and presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault.

“This is not journalism, this is an agenda. This is a hit piece. You’ve sunk to a new low in slanted journalism and victim shaming,” said McGowan on Twitter in response to the Washington Post (WaPo) story.

The Washington Post story is about a California woman named Tara Reade who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 when she worked in his Senate office.

In the Washington Post story, the media outlet claims to have “been examining Tara Reade’s allegation over the past three weeks,” and even mentions having solicited the accuser’s therapist for her notes from sessions with Reade.

“Reade said she told a therapist earlier this year about the alleged assault,” reports Washington Post. “The Post asked Reade for the therapist’s notes of that conversation, but she has not produced them.”

The media outlet even goes on to warn that “filing a false report is a crime punishable by up to 30 days in jail.”

“As a survivor, the way you launched into this woman’s assault is truly vile. I feel violated by your shitty writing [Beth Reinhard],” continued McGowan in a follow-up tweet reacting to the article. “Washington Post your motto is ‘Democracy Dies in Darkness,'” she added. “Well I guess it’s dead because you are dark. Evil lives and it loves the DNC.”

McGowan has been a vocal advocate for the feminist movement known as #MeToo, which transpired in 2017 shortly after several allegations of rape and sexual assault were hurled at the now-disgraced Hollywood movie producer, Harvey Weinstein.

“I’ve been called one of the first to speak out. No. I was the first. I called the New York Times. I blew it wide open, not them,” proclaimed McGowan of her involvement in the #MeToo movement last year in an interview with the Guardian.

McGowan had also previously accused Weinstein of raping her in 1997.

Earlier this month McGowan slammed the media, saying they are hard at work covering up for Creepy Joe Biden.”

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2020, 04:45:47 PM »
Rose McGowan trashes 'fraud' Alyssa Milano for backing Biden amid assault claim, invokes Kavanaugh hypocrisy.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-eviscerates-alyssa-milano-for-backing-biden-amid-assault-claim-invokes-kavanaugh-hypocrisy

Rose McGowan calls Alyssa Milano a ‘fraud’ over Joe Biden endorsement.

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/07/rose-mcgowan-rips-fraud-alyssa-milano-over-joe-biden-endorsement/

Alyssa Milano getting treated like Primemuscle’s sphincter on a Saturday night at the Flying J gloryhole

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 07:44:52 AM »
#MeTooUnlessBlue
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 08:16:42 AM »
Amazingly both women are wrong on this subject.  Milano thinks all women should be believed unless the accused is a democrat and McGowan says all women should be believed regardless of party (or facts).  Libtards are rarely or ever correct on anything.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 08:49:49 AM »
Alyssa Milano's husband is a CCA agent.  

In December 2017, there were reports that the agency was actively involved in coverups relating to abuse and harassment by disgraced Miramax executive Harvey Weinstein. Variety, citing a report in The New York Times, reported that at least eight agents knew about the ongoing harassment yet continued to do business with Weinstein, and even sent actresses to meet with him in situations where they might have been vulnerable to his predations. Actress Uma Thurman accused the agency of being connected to Weinstein's predatory behavior. In 2005, Courtney Love advised young actresses in an interview, "If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don't go." Love later said that she was "banned" by CAA for speaking out about Weinstein.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Artists_Agency#Controversies

Former vice president Joe Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, have signed with CAA in all areas as they move into their post-Obama administration life.
2/10/2017
The agency will support and amplify the Bidens' work in public policy post-White House, helping to build upon their work improving the lives of Americans and others around the world.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joe-biden-signs-caa-all-areas-974242

Aerial view of CAA headquarters

Google it:
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Century City, Los Angeles, California, United States