Author Topic: Some of the best bb's to ever come out of Connecticut....  (Read 7103 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Some of the best bb's to ever come out of Connecticut....
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 12:24:42 PM »
i don't know, in all honesty the guy looked OK but nowhere near good enough to be flooding the whole fucckin' board with his pictures, for fuccks sake you'd think this guy was Ronnie Coleman the way he pimps his pics on here. ::)

Hahah, he is having a crazy meltdown. Can you imagine scanning every picture you have of yourself cuz someone on the internet said you only weigh 150 pounds ;D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »
Hahah, he is having a crazy meltdown. Can you imagine scanning every picture you have of yourself cuz someone on the internet said you only weigh 150 pounds ;D
hahahhahhaa, i'm betting he has the Yellow Pages on his bed right now thumbing through ads for private investigators. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 12:28:14 PM »
Ummm...how do you say it here, sf...I am in your head...??

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »
Sorry...I will slow my posts. Got nothing better to do for honesty sake currently.

BTW,...I would not want to look like ronnie... :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
Sorry...I will slow my posts. Got nothing better to do for honesty sake currently.

BTW,...I would not want to look like ronnie... :)

There is no reason to slow them, just go to the pictures section like everyone else.
E

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 12:31:04 PM »

I don't scan any of them...my staff does.

And I enjoy commiserating with those who appreciate. You flatter yourself thinking I care what a group of faceless nameless think....you all know who I am...but you are the guys who hide.

Fraidy cats... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »
Ummm...how do you say it here, sf...I am in your head...??
hahahahaa, i think it's the other way around there Rico Sauve. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 12:39:19 PM »
Say...maybe we should "Call for a truce..."? :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »
Say...maybe we should "Call for a truce..."? :)

Yes, call a truce and post all the pictures of yourself that you want on the pics section. Everyone wins.
E

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
Whew...thank god....I was scared for a bit

In the future,,if anyone sasses me here...I will simply threaten to post my pics...deal?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
Whew...thank god....I was scared for a bit

In the future,,if anyone sasses me here...I will simply threaten to post my pics...deal?

Would your real life friends let you get high and make an ass out of yourself? We are just looking out for you MJ, not sure why you think other guys are interested in seeing you in a bikini, but when you sober up you will thank us for trying to stop you, that I know. Everyone is PMing each other laughing at how far you are taking this meltdown and having a good time at your expense, but since you are obviously high out of your mind I thought I would try and help you. Your welcome :)
E

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
Would your real life friends let you get high and make an ass out of yourself? We are just looking out for you MJ, not sure why you think other guys are interested in seeing you in a bikini, but when you sober up you will thank us for trying to stop you, that I know. Everyone is PMing each other laughing at how far you are taking this meltdown and having a good time at your expense, but since you are obviously high out of your mind I thought I would try and help you. Your welcome :)

"everyone"...your "everyone" is absolutely NOONE to me...how could it be when you all hide behind your boards?

BTW, thanks for looking out for me, and I am not 'HIGH"...in the hospital...same diff, i guess

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
"everyone"...your "everyone" is absolutely NOONE to me...how could it be when you all hide behind your boards?

BTW, thanks for looking out for me, and I am not 'HIGH"...in the hospital...same diff, i guess
::) Danielson isn't hiding behind shit, he's posted at least a dozen shots of himself over the past couple of years.

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
What about you? If you are a proud man, you should not be hiding as you do. I have invited anybody here to stop by my clinic or the shows we run to meet me personally anytime. I'd even treat them to lunch...because I can afford to... :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »
What about you? If you are a proud man, you should not be hiding as you do. I have invited anybody here to stop by my clinic or the shows we run to meet me personally anytime. I'd even treat them to lunch...because I can afford to... :)
yes Moose anyone who doesn't immediately drop what they're doing and hop on a cross country flight to confront an anonymous internet name is "hiding" :D

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
No confrontation. Just a friendly invite if you are in the area, dumbass.

And to expose your identity, all it takes is the depression of a couple of keys

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »
No confrontation. Just a friendly invite if you are in the area, dumbass.

And to expose your identity, all it takes is the depression of a couple of keys
:D :D :D

He'sscarred shitless to reveal himself..you wanna know why ? ...he'll never live up to anything ever ! Tha't's actually sad.. :'(

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
Yes...there are issues there

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2008, 01:28:00 PM »
yes Moose anyone who doesn't immediately drop what they're doing and hop on a cross country flight to confront an anonymous internet name is "hiding" :D
;D
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »
one of these days Moose--we'll have to hang out, get lunch and bullshit.  Id love to pick your brain, you seem like a real knowledgable and down to earth guy.

you'll probably recognize me when you see me---I used to lift at katz's gym forever---I remember when I was a kid and it was World Gym East 8)  I know MIke Jr well.

Alas----too bad for the "Planet Fitness" :-\ :'( :'(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 01:30:58 PM »
relax Danny----- I know who Moosejay is and believe me he has a tremendous amount of BBing knowledge and is very skilled at his profession.

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2008, 01:34:54 PM »
Thanks NB...I am kinda sick in the hospital and just havin' fun with these guys....signing out for today...cheers...

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 01:35:54 PM »
one of these days Moose--we'll have to hang out, get lunch and bullshit.  Id love to pick your brain, you seem like a real knowledgable and down to earth guy.

you'll probably recognize me when you see me---I used to lift at katz's gym forever---I remember when I was a kid and it was World Gym East 8)  I know MIke Jr well.

Alas----too bad for the "Planet Fitness" :-\ :'( :'(

Absolutely! Anytime...yeah good old World GFym East...now THOSE were the days!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »
hahahahaa, i think it's the other way around there Rico Sauve. ;D

Okay squad...post my "skinny " pic that you love so much next to what you have posted of your best self...and we will take a poll to see who thinks which of us would get laid more.....don't woryy...I don't expect byou to answer this.... ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »
Absolutely! Anytime...yeah good old World GFym East...now THOSE were the days!!!
cool bro------we'll grab some lunch when you get better