Author Topic: At what point do you knock this female out???  (Read 8379 times)

littlechris

• Getbig II
At what point do you knock this female out???
« on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:16 PM »

At what point do you knock this female out? After the first blow? the second strike? the third time? Most everyone i have spoken with says that this guy did the right thing by not hitting the bitch.
   I would have knocked her out after she socked me in my face and my head hit the wall ( at the 27 second mark). When is it acceptable to hit a female? Did this guy have a right to hit her back? Would it be considered self defense if he struck her back?  Sad to say, but ive seen this a ton of times. MOST,LOTS of women have no problem treating there men like this, and it goes unreported. Great entertainment though!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: At what point do you knock this female out???
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 11:57:34 PM »

thread fuckin' fixed. It's not that hard...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 12:02:37 AM »
She wouldn't even think about hitting me, but if she did, I'd hit her back, of course. Not with full force, but hard enough to make her remember it for the rest of her "life".  :)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
he's big and fat he can take it

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »
from the first strike. Im not a bitch.

epic_alien

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 12:35:53 AM »
natural reaction would be to hit back, but society would frown upon that. because men are superior physically. but  this isnt spoken of when women have womens equal rights discussions ::)

magicuser

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 12:42:36 AM »
slher around lil
punch her in tummmy
might bruise but take fight outa her
also get outa there
why near her?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »
No bitch has ever been dumb enough to ever consider raising their hand to me, as they know I wouldn't hesitate to crush their souls.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 01:27:13 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 02:02:23 AM »

Say what you will about the little slut, but that send-off slap at 0:39 was pretty awesome. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 02:13:48 AM »
Same as with some stupid dude - grab the throat.
No punches.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 02:15:58 AM »
Ideally i'd like to swat her with a rolled up newspaper (never really would). But aside from that I think it's wrong to hit women. If you find it right to hit women that's your own thing. See how far the gets you in life... Speaking of this I swear to jesus I saw this old lady (in wal mart, SURPRISE) today with a set of irish sunglasses on. One was black as fuck and the other was dull but they were both fresh like a day or two old. I noticed one black eye and thought oh maybe something other than getting socked happened.... But then upon further inspection BAM there were two black eyes. At first she was standing alone in line, then this old dude (they were both around 80) that was obviously her husband came up to her saying some shit (I wasn't dropping eves they were being imposed on me) like "this is fuckin bullshit" because he has to wait in line. By his tone and the way he spoke to her like a pet I knew he was the one sockin her up. The old lady looked like a shell of a human. Totally scared. It was sad.

I think I find it wrong because I never hangout with trashy sacks of shit like the one in the video. I'd like to swat her big time but it's just not in the cards. It's like hitting a dog or cat. There's no real reward there. Just defend yourself you fuckin pussy. If you can;t handle a womens little hands coming at you you should probably just hang yourself. It is pretty comical to see some women get socked though I must say. I guess it just comes down to circumstances. If it's a random whore on the street i'd slap her pretty hard. But nobody i'd ever be acquainted with.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 02:21:41 AM »
No bitch has ever been dumb enough to ever consider raising their hand to me, as they know I wouldn't hesitate to crush their souls.

Yep you gotta make it clear from the start. A little slap, and she might end up in coma.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 05:55:16 AM »
I`d slap the taste out of that bitches mouth!  :P

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »
Kick her legs out from underneath her.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 06:00:59 AM »
The big problem is that in western countries nowadays, the law and the cops do give the right to a woman to be both verbally and physicaly abusive without earing any kind of retaliation. If you so much as leave a couple of bruises of her wrists by just holding her back, you're possibly gonna make a little stint in a cell at our local precinct (in France that's the case). The more agressive a woman is, the faster she'll be to call the cops if you somehow even sneeze in her direction, blaming you for assaulting her.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »
the man was fat... WHO THE HELL CARES!  :D

but if she tried to pull that shit with me I would have thrown her on the ground and hit 3 hard blows on her head with a baseball bat, I would have videotaped it and make a gif. avatar of it for internet forums.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:59 AM »
This has already been posted and discussed-be more attentive to what's going on here at GetBig loser!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 06:23:41 AM »
This has already been posted and discussed-be more attentive to what's going on here at GetBig loser!

Stay positive !!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 08:49:22 AM »
the man was fat... WHO THE HELL CARES!  :D

but if she tried to pull that shit with me I would have thrown her on the ground and hit 3 hard blows on her head with a baseball bat, I would have videotaped it and make a gif. avatar of it for internet forums.

I don't believe that.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 08:51:14 AM »
It's all about setting the tone.... No female I have ever dated would dream of doing that
simple
she is only doing that because she knows he won't hit back
choice is an illusion

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 08:54:31 AM »
only a few guys like Salvatore on here could respond to this situation properly.  because he's so flexible, he could round house her.
Deep Tissue Massage

Jizzacked

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 08:54:56 AM »
at approximately the :02 mark and she would be out cold

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 08:55:30 AM »
I thought he handled that brilliantly. I'd just walk away.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 09:00:46 AM »

At what point do you knock this female out? After the first blow? the second strike? the third time? Most everyone i have spoken with says that this guy did the right thing by not hitting the bitch.
   I would have knocked her out after she socked me in my face and my head hit the wall ( at the 27 second mark). When is it acceptable to hit a female? Did this guy have a right to hit her back? Would it be considered self defense if he struck her back?  Sad to say, but ive seen this a ton of times. MOST,LOTS of women have no problem treating there men like this, and it goes unreported. Great entertainment though!!
She treated him like that, because he fat piece of shit bitch. She knew she could get away with it...he prolly was one of those types that want pussy enough to be a pussy...she knew who she was fucking with...
He should have stopped her as she was trying to strike the first time...let it be known that you are going down a road you don't want to go...

That was a piss poor example, I thought it was going to be something like this