Author Topic: OMR is baaaacck - Discussion  (Read 4300 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OMR is baaaacck - Discussion
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »

Glad to have OMR back! Going to Israel is always a special time, especially seeing some of the history that goes with the area.

Yes, Olympia is right around the corner - very excited to be able to go to the 50th showing (not the 50th anniversary) of the event on Sep 18-21st. Happy to be able to take lots of pics, as I usually do, and really meet a lot of cool people everywhere.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 10:10:55 PM »
Glad to have OMR back! Going to Israel is always a special time, especially seeing some of the history that goes with the area.

Yes, Olympia is right around the corner - very excited to be able to go to the 50th showing (not the 50th anniversary) of the event on Sep 18-21st. Happy to be able to take lots of pics, as I usually do, and really meet a lot of cool people everywhere.

my tickets are on my refrigerator

my new puppy had the audacity to take them to his dog bed this morning

the little man is growing by the day. 10 week old golden retriever of peace

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 10:13:49 PM »

Ron......serious question.

Is the movie, "Don't Mess With the Zohan" really based on your life?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 11:57:01 PM »

Ron, Did you think it was odd that Ronnie Coleman(a Christian) would dress up in Muslim attire when he visited Israel? What would make a Christian do such a thing?

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 11:59:16 PM »
Ron, Did you think it was odd that Ronnie Coleman(a Christian) would dress up in Muslim attire when he visited Israel? What would make a Christian do such a thing?

c'mon this is a stupid fucking question don't ask the president this

you don't give Obama a memo on a shizzo post

you give him the ISIS shit

and anyway president Avidan is currently- and has been for 2 weeks- working on the issue of whether or not to confirm that " Hugh Jackman deadlifts 400 lbs!"

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2014, 12:01:09 AM »

see "guy" (abstinent gayman) this is the type of presidential memo that goes directly underneath what he and his cabinet are currently working on 2 weeks no sleep and sent the sheriff of the country (OMR) to israel to investigate

whether or not "Hugh Jackman deadlifts 400 lbs!"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2014, 12:01:31 AM »

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2014, 12:38:51 AM »

you sir are living the dream

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 01:12:59 AM »
Airport security is always a little extreme, but that goes with the territory. We have American passports and go every summer, so it wasn't that bad.

But.....Bomb sniffing dogs, all sorts of high-tech devices to scan your body and many questions regarding purpose of visit and any alliances to terrorist groups.....CHECK on all of the above!

"1"
Did you reveal your GETBIG membership?  That is sure to get those in the know on edge.  ;D
V

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 01:32:09 AM »
So excited I'm going to have an enema.
P

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2014, 01:54:45 AM »
OMR, since Ron seems busy with other matters at hand

I have been requesting a simple "confirmation" on this matter for weeks

There's a rumor spreading that: "Hugh Jackman Deadlifts 400lbs!"

We as a community NEED confirmation, or confirmation that he does NOT.

There may be riots that will make egypt look like a doggy park filled with shih tzu puppies and every owner looks like Rob Lowe (catering to you OMR) and they're all doing the dance from Ingrid Michaelson's "Boys Chase Girls" video (youtube that shit immediately. I Toscani'd on my stomach) even the shih tzus are doing the dance

So PLEASE will a mod or Ron give us a confirmation or the converse STAT. It's code red people. We don't want to get to code herpshwarmi. trust me. Get on this. Get your best men on this. Or get on your best men. Whatever you need to do to give us a circumcision. And quickly.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2014, 04:49:33 AM »
Welcome back from the Promised Land OMR.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2014, 05:11:55 AM »
I truly missed you OMR, not like these other posters who pretend, these getbig whores ain't loyal.

S

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 02:02:25 PM »
OMR, since Ron seems busy with other matters at hand

I have been requesting a simple "confirmation" on this matter for weeks

There's a rumor spreading that: "Hugh Jackman Deadlifts 400lbs!"

We as a community NEED confirmation, or confirmation that he does NOT.

There may be riots that will make egypt look like a doggy park filled with shih tzu puppies and every owner looks like Rob Lowe (catering to you OMR) and they're all doing the dance from Ingrid Michaelson's "Boys Chase Girls" video (youtube that shit immediately. I Toscani'd on my stomach) even the shih tzus are doing the dance

So PLEASE will a mod or Ron give us a confirmation or the converse STAT. It's code red people. We don't want to get to code herpshwarmi. trust me. Get on this. Get your best men on this. Or get on your best men. Whatever you need to do to give us a circumcision. And quickly.

It's true. He is one very fit man!

Regarding being very fit, anyone would be if they had access to the best personal trainers, the best hormones and the best living conditions.

His job is to act and look very pretty. He is also extremely comfortable by way of his financial situation.

Good for him!
"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »
Welcome back from the Promised Land OMR.

Thank you Ronnie. It's great to be back.

I truly missed you OMR, not like these other posters who pretend, these getbig whores ain't loyal.

I missed you too man (full homo).

"1"

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »
ok so OMR is back but whatabout mindspin?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: OMR is baaaacck
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2014, 02:49:21 PM »
You wanna know what's worse when you know how it happened, and what's going to happen and you tell people and they're so dumbed down or distracted with bullstuff, I can't comprehend what's about to happen to us. All planned for them. We've been suckers for a long time. The people at the top know this. We're very easily manipulated by politicians and media.

Damn, where is asteroid to clean up all that mess  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
ok so OMR is back but whatabout mindspin?

There has been a month long hot debate backstage as to who will assume G&O mod responsibilities.  It's between myself and some guy called  "chaos" or something.
Y