Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk
Can you get a Pro Card in Mexico?
(1/3) > >>
bigbiceps:
I see people from all over the world competing in their countries and obtaining pro cards.  I've seen bodybuilding shows in Mexico like state, city and the Mr. Mexico but I've got no clue if they go Pro and get an IFBB card to compete in the U.S.  Can someone answer this for me please.  They also have the natural show of Musclemania which is its own list of different competitors of course.
CQ:
Yes, a Mexican national can achieve pro status in the IFBB,although it is fairly difficult.

First they would have to win/place well in the national Mexican competition. Then they would have to win the overall in the Caribbean and Central American Championships....which 38 countries are eligible for - and only 1 pro card is given out. For these nations - it is the only pro qualifier for the year - so there is only 1 pro card up for grabs per year. Past winners include Darrem Charles and Gustavo Badell. This years championships are the same weekend as the Olympia and will be in Jamaica.

I have no clue about Musclemania
RAT MCBAT:
you can get anything you want in tiauana, like roids, aids, pro cards, dead fitness skank in a burnt out car... the list goes on and on ;D
hillbilly:

--- Quote from: RAT MCBAT on February 23, 2006, 07:25:33 AM ---you can get anything you want in tiauana, like roids, aids, pro cards, dead fitness skank in a burnt out car... the list goes on and on ;D

--- End quote ---

wow all that! who says the grass isnt greener on the other side :D
bigbiceps:
Just like in any big city alot of things happen. 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version