Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57282 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2020, 07:04:55 AM »
Seems like a fine upstanding passive gentleman, just parking his car in the park, on a hot summers day in his big jacket, to partake in some afternoon rapping.

Most likely bird watching and enjoying mother nature. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2020, 07:13:36 AM »
Didn't really see the harassment Vince was talking about in this video. Is there another video?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #302 on: May 19, 2020, 07:39:31 AM »
Are you sure it would change everything in you mind? Somehow I think you would find a way to dispute it....not sure why. ::) If you lived in the county in Georgia where this case will be tried, you probably would be one of the first people dismissed from jury duty if you answered the judge's questions honestly. Clearly, you don't have a neutral position on this.

Prime - over 90% of these cases, if you actually follow them carefully, review the evidence neutrally, and see them through to the end, are cases of Black men being shot by White people in self-defense.

And WHY focus on this case?  Because the shooter was White and the victim was Black!  Someone just posted an example of a Black woman who was told she had to wear a mask at the store for COVID, was told not to, and went home to get her husband and son who went back to the store to shoot the White security guard who was just doing his job.

You could have an example like that with the races reversed happening on the SAME DAY, and the Jewish media would only give attention to the one where the Black man was shot.

That's ALL the Jewish media ever does.

Anyway, Stefan Molyneux has been doing great videos on this subject, and both his video commentary/interviews, and the comments in his videos are excellent.

I would highly recommend you go watch them, but you are clearly are a stupid fucking idiot, who is brainwashed by the Jewish media.

Fucking dumb fuck.  Try learning something about lie before opening your mouth.  Dumb girl.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: May 19, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
You're a piss poor judge of character and quite obviously have convicted these guys based on media reports and not facts.

Facts? You think you know the facts in this case? Well then, carry on.

It's a fact that it is a crime to murder someone because you 'suspect' them of burglary. 

Georgia law says you must “reasonably” believe deadly force is “necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury” to you or someone else, or it’s the only way to stop “a forcible felony.”  Likewise, according to California law, a person can legally use deadly force in self-defense when they believes they, or someone else, is in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury. So no matter whether you go by the laws in your state or in the state where this happened, the law regarding the use of deadly force is the same.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 19, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »

It's a fact that it is a crime to murder someone because you 'suspect' them of burglary. 

Georgia law says you must “reasonably” believe deadly force is “necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury” to you or someone else, or it’s the only way to stop “a forcible felony.”  Likewise, according to California law, a person can legally use deadly force in self-defense when they believes they, or someone else, is in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury. So no matter whether you go by the laws in your state or in the state where this happened, the law regarding the use of deadly force is the same.

Was he sexual ?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2020, 10:34:59 AM »
You're a piss poor judge of character and quite obviously have convicted these guys based on media reports and not facts.

What "facts" should change anyone's opinion? Arbery's reputation is irrelevant here and you yourself said that the two white guys were out looking for trouble several times.  The only "facts" I've seen to the contrary in this thread is speculation based being able to read Arbery's mind.  So what are the "facts" that are being overlooked?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2020, 10:41:24 AM »
Prime - over 90% of these cases, if you actually follow them carefully, review the evidence neutrally, and see them through to the end, are cases of Black men being shot by White people in self-defense.

And WHY focus on this case?  Because the shooter was White and the victim was Black!  Someone just posted an example of a Black woman who was told she had to wear a mask at the store for COVID, was told not to, and went home to get her husband and son who went back to the store to shoot the White security guard who was just doing his job.

You could have an example like that with the races reversed happening on the SAME DAY, and the Jewish media would only give attention to the one where the Black man was shot.

The security guard in that case was black.

And these aren't cases of self-defense. They become news because they are confrontations started by armed individuals where the factor of innocence is basically a legal technicality.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2020, 10:51:35 AM »
Another video of him after shoplifting from Walmart

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2020, 12:06:11 PM »
Ah yes! The calves and leg muscularity of a true jogging enthusiast.
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2020, 12:30:05 PM »

So what??  Its not relevant to the murder investigation.   Just a way to muddy up the jury
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2020, 01:20:57 PM »

He was actually jogging in Walmart and using the television for extra resistance.💪

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2020, 03:01:11 PM »

And these aren't cases of self-defense. They become news because they are confrontations started by armed individuals where the factor of innocence is basically a legal technicality.

In Matt's mind, that is a mere technicality that should be ignored because it doesn't jive with his beliefs. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2020, 03:14:45 PM »

That's ALL the Jewish media ever does.

Anyway, Stefan Molyneux has been doing great videos on this subject, and both his video commentary/interviews, and the comments in his videos are excellent.

I would highly recommend you go watch them, but you are clearly are a stupid fucking idiot, who is brainwashed by the Jewish media.

Fucking dumb fuck.  Try learning something about lie before opening your mouth.  Dumb girl.

Matt, cut out this Anti Semitic shit....worse than the stuff you say about blacks.  Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with Jews???
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2020, 03:28:12 PM »
Ah yes! The calves and leg muscularity of a true jogging enthusiast.

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2020, 03:28:17 PM »

I don't, that's why I have an open mind and am asking questions, not blaming one or the other.

What "facts" should change anyone's opinion? Arbery's reputation is irrelevant here and you yourself said that the two white guys were out looking for trouble several times.  The only "facts" I've seen to the contrary in this thread is speculation based being able to read Arbery's mind.  So what are the "facts" that are being overlooked?
What happened at the front of the truck when Arbery turned and crossed it? His reputation is irrelevant, but his actions are not. If it's found that he crossed the truck and attacked the guy with the gun, then he created the situation where the two men were fighting for their lives. If the guy with the gun fired like Vince says, then Arbery was defending himself and it's murder. The defense attorney will play on those few frames of footage and look to get those guys set free, while the prosecution will push the narrative that those guys were intent on killing him. It all comes down to which attorney brings the most compelling argument.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2020, 03:34:06 PM »
I don't know why that Goodrum dude is taking the side he's taking because, well, frankly I'm blacker than him

I mean- he makes Brian Gumble look like flavor flav

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2020, 04:00:41 PM »
I don't, that's why I have an open mind and am asking questions, not blaming one or the other.
What happened at the front of the truck when Arbery turned and crossed it? His reputation is irrelevant, but his actions are not. If it's found that he crossed the truck and attacked the guy with the gun, then he created the situation where the two men were fighting for their lives. If the guy with the gun fired like Vince says, then Arbery was defending himself and it's murder. The defense attorney will play on those few frames of footage and look to get those guys set free, while the prosecution will push the narrative that those guys were intent on killing him. It all comes down to which attorney brings the most compelling argument.

You could have fooled me. It seems more like you have made up your mind. But since I am not inside your head, I could be all wet about this. One thing I completely agree with you on is that it will come down to which attorney has the most compelling argument.

Maybe it is just par for the course in Georgia that folks walk around carrying shotguns and handguns. Did Ahmaud Arbery fear for his life while being chased for 4 minutes before he was confronted with Travis McMichael holding a shotgun? We will never know because Arbery can't say....he died after being shot with that shotgun three times.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2020, 04:23:25 PM »
kid always seemed to find trouble
eventually led to his death
sounds about right
play stupid games
win
stupid
prizes

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2020, 04:33:23 PM »
You could have fooled me. It seems more like you have made up your mind. But since I am not inside your head, I could be all wet about this. One thing I completely agree with you on is that it will come down to which attorney has the most compelling argument.

Maybe it is just par for the course in Georgia that folks walk around carrying shotguns and handguns. Did Ahmaud Arbery fear for his life while being chased for 4 minutes before he was confronted with Travis McMichael holding a shotgun? We will never know because Arbery can't say....he died after being shot with that shotgun three times.

so what did you think of the 2 videos?

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2020, 04:35:33 PM »

Whoops, my bad.  Thank you for the clarification, Al Doggity.  See - I change my position when exposed to new information.

I know you find it offensive that I think Black men are 7-10+ times more likely to commit robbery, rape, or murder, but the reason why I think this is...

BECAUSE IT'S A FACT.

Fuck.

And Whites commit more of the above than Asians.  Does that make me anti-White?

Black men have bigger cocks than White and Asian men do, on average.  Does that make me a Black Supremacist?

OR MAYBE I JUST ACKNOWLEDGE FACTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I feel like I'm living in La La Land some days.

Anyway, as I said, I didn't know that the security guard was Black.  Either way, it's sad.  But it being a Black-on-Black shooting/murder [?  Not sure if he died, but I seem to recall that] is the reason why the Jewish media didn't speak much of it.

Because nobody gives a fuck when a Black person dies if the perpetrator is Black.

Which is 93% of the time.

But hey, who gives a fuck about THOSE Black lives.  THOSE #BlackLivesDon'tMatter.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2020, 04:40:45 PM »

Calm down Nancy.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2020, 04:44:30 PM »
If it's found that he crossed the truck and attacked the guy with the gun, then he created the situation where the two men were fighting for their lives.

C'mon man you know better , I though you were from the streets ,If you pull a gun on someone, you are creating the situation , if someone pull a gun on me I would assume he is going to use it (kill me ) I would do whatever is necessary to survive.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2020, 04:47:22 PM »
He was actually jogging in Walmart and using the television for extra resistance.💪

LOL!!!!!!!!!

OH man, and to think prior to a night of a blizzard here in Thunder Bay, Canada in April of 2007 when an Ironage Getbigger [woten] took the time to explain to me the absolute and total lies and bullshit of the media, its ethnic character, and its absolute backwards view on race, I used to think Black males like Ahmaud Arbery were victims, haha.

I love how, thanks to the internet, these horseshit anti-White narratives collapse in literally the span of an afternoon, hahahaha.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2020, 04:49:44 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!

OH man, and to think prior to a night of a blizzard here in Thunder Bay, Canada in April of 2007 when an Ironage Getbigger [woten] took the time to explain to me the absolute and total lies and bullshit of the media, its ethnic character, and its absolute backwards view on race, I used to think Black males like Ahmaud Arbery were victims, haha.

I love how, thanks to the internet, these horseshit anti-White narratives collapse in literally the span of an afternoon, hahahaha.

Nigga you from canada....the fuck do you know....didn't you guys lose your Black poplulation when Grant Fuhr moved?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2020, 04:55:28 PM »
C'mon man you know better , I though you were from the streets ,If you pull a gun on someone, you are creating the situation , if someone pull a gun on me I would assume he is going to use it (kill me ) I would do whatever is necessary to survive.

If two Black guys pulled a gun on me, I would assume that - because young Black males are 3.5% of the American population, yet are statistically responsible for 56% of all gun violence in the USA, year after year.

And if I was a low IQ Black male criminal, constantly being told White police officers hunt them for sport [reality - if a White police officer even SNEEZES on a Black man, he will be fired from the force, and defamed on CNN and all the other Jewish-owned media networks 24/7 for the next 3-5 months or so], I would probably be scared of being shot too.

Although even though young Black males commit more gun violence THAN THE REST OF THE FUCKING AMERICAN POPULATION OF ALL AGES AND RACIAL GROUPS COMBINED, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I *still* wouldn't automatically assume two Black men pulling up to me with guns were about to shoot me, if I was just walking down the street.

Why?

Because despite the ASTRONOMICAL greater statistical likelihood of a gun crime perpetrator being Black, the reality is:

[1] Most acts of gun violence are INTRA-RACIAL [where both the victim and the perp share a race - 93% of Black gun deaths are Black-on-Black, and 86% of White gun deaths are White-on-White], and,

[2] Most acts of gun violence are by people KNOWN to one another.

In other words, random acts of gun violence are still a minority of the total.

As was said above in this thread:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So no, I wouldn't assume I was about to be shot by anyone of any race, even young Black males, who are far more likely to shoot me randomly than anyone of any other race.

But with media constantly POUNDING INTO THE HEADS OF BLACK MEN THAT WHITE PEOPLE - POLICE ESPECIALLY - hunt them for sport, we shouldn't be shocked that some Black males [given their average IQ is 85] are more likely to think this.

Let alone Black men with a rap sheet a mile long, who just cased out a house, and is being stopped by a police officer who recognizes him from a weapons charge.

HAHAHAHA, I'm laughing while I type this.

You just can't make this shit up.

:)