Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57293 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #375 on: May 20, 2020, 07:54:38 PM »
So, just to be clear, you feel it was justified to kill him?

probably not though it's probably for the best which is why the national outrage is so ridiculous

E
E

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 20, 2020, 08:06:46 PM »
I have to cover my tracks. I've made some enemies in life.

Be careful or that homeless Quarter Pounder guy is going to break in and steal my size 10 black pumps you paid all that money for !

L-O-L

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: May 20, 2020, 08:09:58 PM »
One thing that is rampant on this board is people making claims without any proof or evidence. And, even more bewildering, making claims that have been proven wrong.

JPJ is all woman. FACT. Henda, Chaos, and possibly more, can confirm this.

What is your proof?

I sent Henda pics.

And $50.00 a month for hand lotion.

He’s a very funny guy.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: May 20, 2020, 08:44:52 PM »
One thing that is rampant on this board is people making claims without any proof or evidence. And, even more bewildering, making claims that have been proven wrong.

JPJ is all woman. FACT. Henda, Chaos, and possibly more, can confirm this.

What is your proof?

common sense, but you are too old to understand, like having a thug tatted nephew thats commited "NO crime".  old man STFU

just like most of the media, fake news
I

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: May 20, 2020, 08:59:07 PM »
The MSM created this discussion. If so inclined, they could have just as easily flipped the script and made these videos, story #1, and incited non-blacks into violence against blacks.

These aren't pranks, by the way.

or this other one:   ()

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #380 on: May 20, 2020, 09:07:59 PM »
probably not though it's probably for the best which is why the national outrage is so ridiculous

E

Why is it for the best?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: May 20, 2020, 09:09:10 PM »
I sent Henda pics.

And $50.00 a month for hand lotion.

He’s a very funny guy.

LOL! I hear is chest hair is legendary.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 20, 2020, 09:12:53 PM »
Be careful or that homeless Quarter Pounder guy is going to break in and steal my size 10 black pumps you paid all that money for !

L-O-L

I miss McDonald's. Right when they featured the Double Big Macs the pandemic hit. I only eat in when I go to McDonald's because the fries are only
good for about ten minutes. They use to have the best fries in the world but I don't know what happened to them. Maybe I just changed but they are not like how I remember them when they were only 20 cents a bag.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 20, 2020, 09:17:41 PM »
common sense, but you are too old to understand, like having a thug tatted nephew thats commited "NO crime".  old man STFU

just like most of the media, fake news

LOL. What an idiot. So that's your "proof"? We have three guys here who have no motivation to lie confirming with pictures. You, having no proof, thinks you can tell the gender of someone on a message board by their posts and claims "common sense."

You lose this one.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »
This may be the new diversion or maybe not quite the right skin color: Glendale, Arizona

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #385 on: May 20, 2020, 09:49:21 PM »
I think most of us overwhelmingly agree that he was not out jogging. But what crime scene was he fleeing? What crime did he commit?

Sure. To make it real easy... Criminal trespassing. He was looking for shit to steal. Maybe he found something, maybe he didn't.  We will never know.

And to be clear, Roscoe and Cousin Goober are fuck ups that need to spend 20 years in prison.
a

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2020, 09:54:47 PM »
I miss McDonald's. Right when they featured the Double Big Macs the pandemic hit. I only eat in when I go to McDonald's because the fries are only
good for about ten minutes. They use to have the best fries in the world but I don't know what happened to them. Maybe I just changed but they are not like how I remember them when they were only 20 cents a bag.

I typically don’t eat fries anywhere and I can’t remember the last time I had McDonalds fries.

Maybe once a year I have fries at Red Robin, it’s a chain restaurant and I like their fries.

I have no idea what a Double Big Mac is ? I’m guessing this is like the Wendy’s double double or Baconator ? When I’m back in Hawaii we definitely have to go out for burgers and roundhouse kick bums in the head.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2020, 10:02:19 PM »
LOL! I hear is chest hair is legendary.

I love his PMs. Sometimes I have no idea what he’s saying in his British slang, but he is always very polite and adorable. 😁

Chaos is really nice too, he just acts tough on here, but he’s really nice. I also talked to Illuminati and sent him a proof photo. He is a funny guy too.

But it’s not like I’m ready to book a long weekend in Thunder Bay just yet.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 20, 2020, 10:06:32 PM »
Sorry, didn’t mean to hijack.

Don’t trust the MSM, turn them off and stop letting them poison your life with their ideology.

The three people involved with this event = play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #389 on: May 20, 2020, 10:13:08 PM »
The MSM created this discussion. If so inclined, they could have just as easily flipped the script and made these videos, story #1, and incited non-blacks into violence against blacks.

WTF

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2020, 11:11:42 PM »
LOL. What an idiot. So that's your "proof"? We have three guys here who have no motivation to lie confirming with pictures. You, having no proof, thinks you can tell the gender of someone on a message board by their posts and claims "common sense."

You lose this one.

same to you lol, you have no proof other then what other say.  there is something called lying, and yes alot of people lie, don't act like an idiot, and start putting the peaces yourself, but your too old and stubborn old man, maybe the corona will take care of you ;D

if it talks like a duck......you finish the rest
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2020, 11:16:06 PM »
Sure. To make it real easy... Criminal trespassing. He was looking for shit to steal. Maybe he found something, maybe he didn't.  We will never know.

And to be clear, Roscoe and Cousin Goober are fuck ups that need to spend 20 years in prison.

Trespassing? That topic has already been beaten to death. There's tape of several people and groups of people going through that construction site. The owner himself didn't consider it an urgent matter. Trespassing is not a felony and those two guys had no authority to make a citizen arrest. You cannot charge some for a crime because you "think" he "might" commit one. And we do know whether or not if he stole something. We have footage of him in the construction site but no footage of him stealing anything. The owner didn't report anything was missing. Nothing was found in Ahmaud's possession that indicated he stole anything.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 20, 2020, 11:22:28 PM »
I typically don’t eat fries anywhere and I can’t remember the last time I had McDonalds fries.

Maybe once a year I have fries at Red Robin, it’s a chain restaurant and I like their fries.

I have no idea what a Double Big Mac is ? I’m guessing this is like the Wendy’s double double or Baconator ? When I’m back in Hawaii we definitely have to go out for burgers and roundhouse kick bums in the head.

A Big Mac with not just two, but FOUR fat dripping, heart attack inducing patties.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2020, 11:33:45 PM »
same to you lol, you have no proof other then what other say.  there is something called lying, and yes alot of people lie, don't act like an idiot, and start putting the peaces yourself, but your too old and stubborn old man, maybe the corona will take care of you ;D

if it talks like a duck......you finish the rest

Then we have to evaluate the likelihood of the veracity of the evidence. We have Chaos, Henda, Illuminati, and myself claiming that we have seen pictures of JPJ in GetBig style poses. Then we compare that to your opinion without any evidence at all. Sure we may all be lying. Maybe JPJ paid some woman to pose for those pics. But what rational human being would think that is likely.

I don't know what you mean by "start putting the peaces yourself" but by reading the way you write you are not a very educated person.

Again, you can resort to calling me names. The one on the losing side always resorts to that but you can believe anything you want. In this case, you are just demonstrably wrong and the more you make this claim the bigger idiot you sound like.

Calling me an idiot is quite different than (not "then" as you so ignorantly write) you actually acting like an idiot.

Another bitch owned. 

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2020, 11:39:22 PM »
Trespassing? That topic has already been beaten to death. There's tape of several people and groups of people going through that construction site. The owner himself didn't consider it an urgent matter. Trespassing is not a felony and those two guys had no authority to make a citizen arrest. You cannot charge some for a crime because you "think" he "might" commit one. And we do know whether or not if he stole something. We have footage of him in the construction site but no footage of him stealing anything. The owner didn't report anything was missing. Nothing was found in Ahmaud's possession that indicated he stole anything.

WTF, you are trying to tell me that if you saw two thugs in your back yard late at night...... bullshit, this isn't even worth arguing, your just an old SJW trying to be part of some stupid movement.  Moron, again go choke on some corona old man ;D
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2020, 12:00:55 AM »
WTF, you are trying to tell me that if you saw two thugs in your back yard late at night...... bullshit, this isn't even worth arguing, your just an old SJW trying to be part of some stupid movement.  Moron, again go choke on some corona old man ;D

I see you have conceded defeat in your JPJ thread so now you want to change the subject. OK. I'll just have to own you again on a different subject.

You want to make an equivalence between now TWO thugs in my back yard late at night while I am at home and a single person going through a construction site in the middle of the day which is very, very common? And, again, trespassing is a misdemeanor, not a felony. Educate yourself stupid.

You really aren't that bright, are you? Just lashing and flailing about making irrelevant and moronic arguments. Quit while you're behind dum-dum. You're out of your league here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2020, 12:21:26 AM »
he wasn't jogging, let that go already ::)

you saw the video he is clearly a very shady person to say the least, who the hell wears a winter jacket with no shirt?  why can't he give his actual age?  why is his license suspended?  why would anybody trust him?

if you would think nothing of him in your upper middle class oregon neighborhood, well that would make you a perfect target for them

why would i think differently?  i have a head that i don't keep buried in the sand

E
For them? Them who? Say what you mean. You mean black men.

Once again, the police videos have absolutely no bearing on his being pursued by the the McMichaels and gunned down by Travis McMichael. Ahmaud could have been a serial killer and there is no reason why the McMichaels would have known it. His previous run-ins with the law are completely irrelevant.

I would think nothing of a black person 'turning up' in my upper middle class neighborhood. In fact, some of my neighbors are black and some are a heck of a wealthier than I am. Guess what? They sometimes go out running in this/their neighborhood because it is just as much their right to do so as it is mine.

What am I a perfect target for? Running into a black person on a park trail, one of the school tracks or at the gym? If I did, so what?

My head may be buried in the sand but at least it isn't stuck up so far up my ass that I wouldn't know when I was being a total racist idiot.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #397 on: May 21, 2020, 02:10:58 AM »
For them? Them who? Say what you mean. You mean black men.

Once again, the police videos have absolutely no bearing on his being pursued by the the McMichaels and gunned down by Travis McMichael. Ahmaud could have been a serial killer and there is no reason why the McMichaels would have known it. His previous run-ins with the law are completely irrelevant.

I would think nothing of a black person 'turning up' in my upper middle class neighborhood. In fact, some of my neighbors are black and some are a heck of a wealthier than I am. Guess what? They sometimes go out running in this/their neighborhood because it is just as much their right to do so as it is mine.

What am I a perfect target for? Running into a black person on a park trail, one of the school tracks or at the gym? If I did, so what?

My head may be buried in the sand but at least it isn't stuck up so far up my ass that I wouldn't know when I was being a total racist idiot.

retarded snowflake reported

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2020, 02:14:18 AM »

what were these videos about and why did democrap youtube remove them? narrative? but the poor black thug who was killed by rednecks remain?
commie-tube

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2020, 04:37:55 AM »
what were these videos about and why did democrap youtube remove them? narrative? but the poor black thug who was killed by rednecks remain?
commie-tube

Those were of a non-white filming himself beating up elderly in a nursing home on his own Youtube channel. Army of one started a thread about it here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=665837.0

The other one was a mass shooting by a lighter non-white in Arizona last night which was streamed live with body camera.

If people are going to fall for the media's divisive man-bite-dog story, one could easy fill every single post here with recorded incidents of non-Whites/Asians/Hispanics committing infuriatingly sickening violence.