Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57192 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2020, 08:26:36 AM »
So a person deserves to be gunned down because he stole a TV, 3 years ago...right😔
A

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: May 21, 2020, 10:42:32 AM »
same to you lol, you have no proof other then what other say.  there is something called lying, and yes alot of people lie, don't act like an idiot, and start putting the peaces yourself, but your too old and stubborn old man, maybe the corona will take care of you ;D

if it talks like a duck......you finish the rest

Well if it walks like a duck....should we start calling you Elton Liberace or RoastPorkTits ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: May 21, 2020, 11:10:48 AM »
So a person deserves to be gunned down because he stole a TV, 3 years ago...right😔

Apparently so, if you read what some folks have posted here. Oh, and now I am a snowflake for not agreeing that it's okay to chase and gun down someone for walking through a house under construction, worse yet running in the wrong neighborhood and horror of horrors trying to disarm the person pointing a gun at him. ::) Sad world.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #403 on: May 21, 2020, 11:11:57 AM »
I see you have conceded defeat in your JPJ thread so now you want to change the subject. OK. I'll just have to own you again on a different subject.

You want to make an equivalence between now TWO thugs in my back yard late at night while I am at home and a single person going through a construction site in the middle of the day which is very, very common? And, again, trespassing is a misdemeanor, not a felony. Educate yourself stupid.

You really aren't that bright, are you? Just lashing and flailing about making irrelevant and moronic arguments. Quit while you're behind dum-dum. You're out of your league here.

lol you are too old and senile of a SJW, to argue with, "trespassing is not a felony"  WTF, lol what a dumbass
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #404 on: May 21, 2020, 11:12:01 AM »
Lots of getbiggers with impressive legal expertise/JDs to complement their physiques.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #405 on: May 21, 2020, 11:12:29 AM »
Well if it walks like a duck....should we start calling you Elton Liberace or RoastPorkTits ?

lol you are still "under review"
I

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: May 21, 2020, 11:22:56 AM »
lol you are too old and senile of a SJW, to argue with, "trespassing is not a felony"  WTF, lol what a dumbass

In Georgia, tresspassing is a misdemeanor. In Hawaii, simple trespass is a violation which is less than a misdemeanor.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-16-crimes-and-offenses/ga-code-sect-16-7-21.html

https://law.justia.com/codes/hawaii/2011/division5/title37/chapter708/708-815/

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: May 21, 2020, 02:50:37 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339519/Home-two-men-accused-killing-ahmed-arbery-searched.html

there are two videos there the shop lifting one and then after that the resisting arrest. he was walking up on the cops in the second. this time round he got shot.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #408 on: May 21, 2020, 03:11:08 PM »
Why is it for the best?

because he was a criminal, neighborhoods are now safer

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #409 on: May 21, 2020, 03:19:12 PM »
For them? Them who? Say what you mean. You mean black men.

Once again, the police videos have absolutely no bearing on his being pursued by the the McMichaels and gunned down by Travis McMichael. Ahmaud could have been a serial killer and there is no reason why the McMichaels would have known it. His previous run-ins with the law are completely irrelevant.

I would think nothing of a black person 'turning up' in my upper middle class neighborhood. In fact, some of my neighbors are black and some are a heck of a wealthier than I am. Guess what? They sometimes go out running in this/their neighborhood because it is just as much their right to do so as it is mine.

What am I a perfect target for? Running into a black person on a park trail, one of the school tracks or at the gym? If I did, so what?

My head may be buried in the sand but at least it isn't stuck up so far up my ass that I wouldn't know when I was being a total racist idiot.

when i said "for them" i meant criminals, statistically yes they are most likely to be black men

you are completely out of touch with reality while living in your white liberal utopia in oregon, i don't care how many "wealthy" black neighbors you claim to have

those videos have nothing to do with what happened to him?  right they didn't show his true character at all, the world really lost something of value ::)

why didn't you have any comment on the random black guy stabbing the old white man in the gas station?  that could've been you yet you empathize more with the black "jogger" ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #410 on: May 21, 2020, 03:22:00 PM »

point is nothing of value was lost, retailers and neighborhoods are all safer now

E

E

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #411 on: May 21, 2020, 03:24:00 PM »
when i said "for them" i meant criminals, statistically yes they are most likely to be black men

you are completely out of touch with reality while living in your white liberal utopia in oregon, i don't care how many "wealthy" black neighbors you claim to have

those videos have nothing to do with what happened to him?  right they didn't show his true character at all, the world really lost something of value ::)

why didn't you have any comment on the random black guy stabbing the old white man in the gas station?  that could've been you yet you empathize more with the black "jogger" ???

E

Guys like him are quite common, long distance activists. They go on and on about racism and civil rights yet live in an area where there’s no blacks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: May 21, 2020, 05:20:20 PM »
Ahmaud arbery
Armed robbery
Lol
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #413 on: May 21, 2020, 06:00:53 PM »
Ahmaud arbery
Armed robbery
Lol

:D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339519/Home-two-men-accused-killing-ahmed-arbery-searched.html

there are two videos there the shop lifting one and then after that the resisting arrest. he was walking up on the cops in the second. this time round he got shot.

He seemed to have a habit of approaching law enforcement and placing his hands in his coat pockets; not a great move for long-term health.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #414 on: May 21, 2020, 06:10:39 PM »

And that's your argument? You've already been proven wrong in the JPJ accusation so now you want to change the subject. And in this case, where the trespass is committed without the owner present, nothing stolen, nobody threatened or hurt, it is considered a misdemeanor. That has already been established in this case. Nobody is claiming that Ahmaud committed a felony walking into a construction site, as many did before him.

Again, I provide evidence to back up my claims. You provide nothing but crying like a baby.

You're a little ignorant bitch and way too smart for you. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 21, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
In Georgia, tresspassing is a misdemeanor. In Hawaii, simple trespass is a violation which is less than a misdemeanor.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-16-crimes-and-offenses/ga-code-sect-16-7-21.html

https://law.justia.com/codes/hawaii/2011/division5/title37/chapter708/708-815/

Written laws don't matter when anabolicguru is just a feeble dumb ass. When you still have the mind of a child and base your thinking on emotion like a liberal woman, truth doesn't matter. He just emotes, "You're old!", "You're stupid!" anything other than actual proof or evidence. There was always something weak and feminine with anabolicguru.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: May 21, 2020, 06:22:14 PM »
because he was a criminal, neighborhoods are now safer

E

So let's see, unless I'm missing something he was a shoplifter. Do you believe that shoplifting should be a capital offense? Have you ever done anything in your younger days, your teen years, like shoplifting, bullying, mouthing off to your elders, getting into fights, teasing and humiliating someone else, did drugs, acting like a punk,  or were you squeaky clean and never once even veering off the path of virtue?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: May 21, 2020, 06:26:50 PM »
point is nothing of value was lost, retailers and neighborhoods are all safer now

E

So, you believe that anyone you think, based on your own personal preferences and bias, that thugs, punks, undesirables, or trouble makers regardless if they have committed a capital crime should be executed?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #418 on: May 21, 2020, 06:31:41 PM »
What’s with all the fucking strawman arguments?

The two issues are not mutually exclusive. It’s possible that the two rednecks were out of line AND the victim was a lowlife piece of shit.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:01 PM »
And that's your argument? You've already been proven wrong in the JPJ accusation so now you want to change the subject. And in this case, where the trespass is committed without the owner present, nothing stolen, nobody threatened or hurt, it is considered a misdemeanor. That has already been established in this case. Nobody is claiming that Ahmaud committed a felony walking into a construction site, as many did before him.

Again, I provide evidence to back up my claims. You provide nothing but crying like a baby.

You're a little ignorant bitch and way too smart for you. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

lol, there was no evidence, nothing was proven, you think she is a chick based on her "username", and you think this guy was innocent because what the media said, Youhave to be trolling, you can't be that dumb lol. 
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2020, 08:07:44 PM »
the argument was never about him deserving to die, the argument was that, WAS HE or WASNT HE INNOCENT.
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2020, 08:09:54 PM »
So, you believe that anyone you think, based on your own personal preferences and bias, that thugs, punks, undesirables, or trouble makers regardless if they have committed a capital crime should be executed?

NOW this is funny, yet you believe  based on what the media said, you don't want anyone to figure it out on their own, and MINDLESS believe it because the media claims, or better yet, based on what their username says.  Moron
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #422 on: May 21, 2020, 08:12:46 PM »
again, I choose based on my own experience any day over what the media thinks, I'm hopping all getbiggers do the same,  jesus, I expect better then this from getbig,
I

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #423 on: May 21, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »
I don't understand white people that haven't figured out what the deal is by now.  Don't engage black people even if they robbed you.  Don't pursue them.  Don't argue with them.  Don't get into confrontations with them.  Don't pull guns on them.  Stay the fuck away from them.  If they break in and steal your shit then call the cops.  Just don't be surprised when even the cops are scared to enforce the law with them.  Invest in a home security system.  Secure your doors and windows.  It doesn't pay to pretend you're Batman, the best thing to do is to move out of Gotham.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: May 21, 2020, 10:27:14 PM »
lol, there was no evidence, nothing was proven, you think she is a chick based on her "username", and you think this guy was innocent because what the media said, Youhave to be trolling, you can't be that dumb lol.

Jeeze, you are just beyond stupid. You've taken stupidity to a whole new level. You are a very special type of stupid.

Chaos, Henda, Illuminati, and I have pictures. That is evidence. You may not believe it due to your lack of experience with women but it is evidence. That's blindingly obvious to anyone who does not think emotionally like a little girl.  Evidence that I now possess. There is zero reason for any of us to lie. What do we care? All you have is your opinion. An opinion based on naivete, ignorance, emotion, and lack of experience with women as well as the fact you can accept being humiliated and owned by JPJ acerbic wit. 

And what was Ahmaud's crime? Trespassing? You are so ignorant, uneducated, and uninformed. Even if Ahmaud was caught with a stolen Dewalt drill, a citizen making a citizen arrest does not have the right to use lethal force.

I'm beginning to see Earl1972's point about the world just being better off without morons like you.