Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 45649 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
What most of you do not understand is that you have to cater and work around his mental issues.  He has dyslexia and trouble with short term logical problems.  He can and will retain information, but has trouble acting on that information.  Telling him to eat X amount of Carbs or no carbs or X amount of protein is not going to work.  Its not necessary to do those things anyways and for someone like him, it is difficult. 

He has a good long term memory though and does like lists and does like repeating information once he knows it.  Bridging the gap between short term and long term information storage is where the problem lies. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2013, 12:17:55 PM »
both menthol and regulars.

yes, genes play very big role, and structure and muscle shape is god given, but! everyone can get shredded,everyone, and everyone will add some 20lbs of pure muscle on something banal lie hrt,if given enough time.shreded and 20lbs gain will most likely make most ppl look close to the best they could,and they will live(instead of needed new internal organs lol)
Gal knows his stuff, getting shredded is just starving and training. No rocket science now getting huge and ripped a different story or there would be 1000 Mr O's.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2013, 12:19:13 PM »
What most of you do not understand is that you have to cater and work around his mental issues.  He has dyslexia and trouble with short term logical problems.  He can and will retain information, but has trouble acting on that information.  Telling him to eat X amount of Carbs or no carbs or X amount of protein is not going to work.  Its not necessary to do those things anyways and for someone like him, it is difficult. 

He has a good long term memory though and does like lists and does like repeating information once he knows it.  Bridging the gap between short term and long term information storage is where the problem lies. 
this guy gets it, being part retarded himself.  :)

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »
Nobody think he simply has shitty genetic for muscle AND for dieting.
He has been followed by many recognised guys, even a natural one who admirably justify his results with his hardcore training and optimised diet (but can't apply his knowledge for another person).

It can't be a problem of short-term or long term-memory, he seems to know what he has to take to build muscle (and fat) or lose fat, he should know what are the basic proportions of carbs, fat, and proteins a man of his size must take after 5 or 6 years of training.

People who follow him may be a little bit coward in rejecting the fault on him all the time, as if he applied the opposite of the prescribed program.
You can easily see he loses weight during his prep, but his loss principaly come from muscle mass, and that happens even with top pro-bodybuilders, so imaginge with the worst gifted person in the world.

Your program simply doesn't work and it's not the only one. If you were aware of his mental problems before preparing him, why didn't you take all the precautions to be sure he will follow your plan ?
I think you took all the precautions required, but as it's a total fail, now you blame him. Maybe you don't realize that without the supplements you use to get in shape, you can't transform a donkey to a horse.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2013, 01:20:29 PM »
how comes all the socalled helpers mock him.

i could fix him and explain him the things within 20minutes.

without laughing at him.

I thought the same thing, try it yourself, he WILL NOT listen. I offered to help him privately and for free, no ill intentions (no schmomo)

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2013, 01:27:43 PM »
I am sure you are probably right, but your post is enough of a mess to question your sanity.
that is a reasonable statement  ;D I typed iton my phone and could not see it properly!!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »
Can Iron Mag sponsor this guy with a few new pairs of pants?

Looks like he washed his one pair of pants before meeting Flex

Hope Flex washed his hands after...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2013, 01:57:35 PM »
Interesting points. ;D

I'm just not sure if this kid is stupid, lazy or straight up retard.

Perhaps he is hustling all of US??? Kind of like Kevin Spacey in the film, The Ususal Suspects.Playing the poor, simple minded gimp when in reality he's a criminal mastermind.

Looks like he conned those dudes out of free grub and supplements....or maybe he is a lazy retarded asshole ;)

I was thinking the same thing but more along the lines of the "Doofie" version from Scary Movie

This video shows all the uncanny faces and the real face of our subject in the end

Its a fucking con guys and girls

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2013, 02:01:55 PM »
This is PJ taking Jason out in the woods by the creek not too long from now

"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »
Poor, goofy bastard.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2013, 02:16:33 PM »
people should stop having expectations on him. I Think some people are being genuinely nice trying to help him but don't get disappointed if he doesn't make it. he's challenged. that's all there is to it. it's like trying to put a person with downs syndrome through highschool. extreme example of course but the reasoning is the same. it just doesn't work..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2013, 04:33:43 PM »
he doesnt lose muscle, what he lost is just bloof,that was never muscle to begin with.

if shredded,a better built swimmer physique would be left.

I agree

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »
ppl have very very bad estimates as to how much weight will come of until one is shredded.

they grossly overestimate the amount of muscle they carry.

the truth is, most would look like twinks when shredded next to a fitness  class competitor.fucking hell, many would look small next to a female! fitness class competitor.

when one has half inch of some bloof fat on arms or stomach, that so far out from shredded its not even funy.

then they come and say how they afraid of losing muscle mass(which they only imagine, it doesnt exist,never did),when their first and only concern should be losing weight,resp fat at any cost.

ppl are hillarious when it comes to this.

Agreed 100%

Goodrum is a good example

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 04:56:46 PM »
He may not have the funds for the bullshit "bodybuilding" diet, but he can certainly buy 4 99 cent Microwave dinners a day.

LOL As funny as that sounds I agree. Need to keep it simple for him. Not making fun of him at all but he's not bright enough to count calories.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »
jason doesnt train hard enough often enough, nutrition etc are not really the problem it's just that he simply doesnt train enough period. Now I dont know how he trains when he does, but he probably also train the wrong way.

I just dont understand how things went so far with this dude. I'm pretty sure it all started as a joke, the fist camaraman dude who made movies about him. He prolly wanted to make fun of him and become an internet star or something along those lines, then it derailed to the point we are now. Nobody really wants jason to be happy, everyone wants to use him for their own little fucked up interests. Fact is jason need a normal life , a gf, dont know if he s able to hold a job considering his handicap. Never, ever, was i able to watch one of these videos entirely, it felt so fucked up. Made no sense. Wasnt too sure if they were making fun of him or not. Now... it's obvious they all did. Just leave the dude alone if you cant help him. They re preying on him, as simple as that. He s probably more interested in finding genuine people instead of fake losers who mock him behind his back or in front of his face. Better be alone than having such "friends".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2013, 04:58:47 PM »
How about someone guide him into another hobby, like model trains, or painting model planes?
RC planes? Or building tree houses, no scratch that, he may fall.
Or he could take up badminton...golf, fishing...nope, he may hook himself.
Cloud watching, and bird watching.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2013, 05:01:59 PM »
How about someone guide him into another hobby, like model trains, or painting model planes?
Why? He s doing allright by himself , if he kept training for years , if he had his diet in order, he would be healthier than 99% of people.
How did the whole thing start in the first place, the youtube vids, that's what I d like to understand.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »
jason doesnt train hard enough often enough, nutrition etc are not really the problem it's just that he simply doesnt train enough period. Now I dont know how he trains when he does, but he probably also train the wrong way.

I just dont understand how things went so far with this dude. I'm pretty sure it all started as a joke, the fist camaraman dude who made movies about him. He prolly wanted to make fun of him and become an internet star or something along those lines, then it derailed to the point we are now. Nobody really wants jason to be happy, everyone wants to use him for their own little fucked up interests. Fact is jason need a normal life , a gf, dont know if he s able to hold a job considering his handicap. Never, ever, was i able to watch one of these videos entirely, it felt so fucked up. Just leave the dude alone if you cant help him. He s probably more interested in finding genuine people instead of fake losers who mock him behind his back or in front of his face. Better be alone than having such "friends".

It ain't the training, it's his diet. He is not putting on anymore muscle & that's a fact. He should pretty much stop lifting all together & put all that ADD determination into his diet IMO.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »

Just dangle some car keys in front of him. That should keep him busy most of the day.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »

I just dont understand how things went so far with this dude. I'm pretty sure it all started as a joke, the fist camaraman dude who made movies about him. He prolly wanted to make fun of him and become an internet star or something along those lines, then it derailed to the point we are now. Nobody really wants jason to be happy, everyone wants to use him for their own little fucked up interests. Fact is jason need a normal life , a gf, dont know if he s able to hold a job considering his handicap. Never, ever, was i able to watch one of these videos entirely, it felt so fucked up. Made no sense. Wasnt too sure if they were making fun of him or not. Now... it's obvious they all did. Just leave the dude alone if you cant help him. They re preying on him, as simple as that. He s probably more interested in finding genuine people instead of fake losers who mock him behind his back or in front of his face. Better be alone than having such "friends".
His training is fine.  Its like 4-5 days a week and he is able to bench 315 for reps, 90s or 100s for shoulder press and does have decent strength.  Nothing really wrong with his training at all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2013, 05:13:08 PM »
Why? He s doing allright by himself , if he kept training for years , if he had his diet in order, he would be healthier than 99% of people.
How did the whole thing start in the first place, the youtube vids, that's what I d like to understand.
The cameraman and others kinda guide him away from harming himself. Ever see him squat, he puts on too much weight and quarter squats the weight...on a smith machine.

These are big ifs, and the fact is, if he didn't have guidance, he'd eat an economy pack of Skittles a day, and McDonald's chicken Mcnuggets, and 3 large fries....and protein powder, from 5 yrs ago.
He needs to be guided to something more creative, even painting. Or butterfly and insect  collecting.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »
It ain't the training, it's his diet. He is not putting on anymore muscle & that's a fact. He should pretty much stop lifting all together & put all that ADD determination into his diet IMO.
enough with the bullshits, it's not his diet ffs, he has no muscle mass because he trains like shit / not often enough. He has no muscles at all just like someone who simply doesnt train at all.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »
enough with the bullshits, it's not his diet ffs, he has no muscle mass because he trains like shit / not often enough. He has no muscles at all just like someone who simply doesnt train at all.

He has got a lot of muscle mass under the fat, you can see it. More so than the average guy. I looked exactly the same 5 years ago until I fixed up my diet, then everything fell into place. Now I've got abs year round & I don't even have a gym membership.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2013, 05:53:40 PM »
 :)

They just put this up.

A

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2013, 05:54:23 PM »
The cliche'  "that dog won't hunt" fits perfectly.

Look, all these people have TRIED to help the dude. Maybe they had selfish motives, but they did TRY.

He nods his head, and yeah, yeah, yeah's them, pretends he is listening, and goes home and eats WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS TO.

Some peeps cannot be helped. You yell, ya joke, ya stay quiet, hell, even give them a proper beating.

NOTHING WORKS.