Author Topic: How is Frosted Flakes healther than Raisin Bran....  (Read 3733 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: How is Frosted Flakes healther than Raisin Bran....
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 03:21:13 PM »
better than my dinner...  :-X :'(
A Falcon dinner.  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
Yes because 60 grams of carbs and 300 calories of oatmeal is better than 60 grams of carbs and 300 calories of frosted flakes   ::)

oatmeal is a shitty food. bran is horrible.... it has a compound in it that robs your body  of essential nutrients..
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
oatmeal is a shitty food. bran is horrible.... it has a compound in it that robs your body  of essential nutrients..

I assume you refer to the inflammation effect, which automatically means that 'oatmeal is a shitty food' ?  ::)
Exaggeration of peace, why not post your healthy breakfast?  ::)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
kashi 9-13 grams protein per serving.

That stuff isn't that bad.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »
I assume you refer to the inflammation effect, which automatically means that 'oatmeal is a shitty food' ?  ::)
Exaggeration of peace, why not post your healthy breakfast?  ::)

6 whole eggs, 2 cups of whole milk, 1 bowl of cherries or blueberries...no oatmeal whatsoever.  The whole fat dairy products are rich in CLA, which is crucial for burning fat and whole fat dairy products have been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes which runs in my family.

Bran and grains are a last resort and only used when I have to (example if i want to make a tuna sandwich cause i cant eat it by itself or if i want to put my 6 whole eggs in  pancakes) milk will do alot more for your physique than rice,toast,oats etc.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2013, 11:10:14 AM »
6 whole eggs, 2 cups of whole milk, 1 bowl of cherries or blueberries...no oatmeal whatsoever.  The whole fat dairy products are rich in CLA, which is crucial for burning fat and whole fat dairy products have been linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes which runs in my family.

Bran and grains are a last resort and only used when I have to (example if i want to make a tuna sandwich cause i cant eat it by itself or if i want to put my 6 whole eggs in  pancakes) milk will do alot more for your physique than rice,toast,oats etc.

Sounds good, esp the dark fruits, other than the use of dairy. Like I wrote in my previous post, I'm a aware of the inflammation effects of grain products, but I eat them in moderate amounts (half a cup per meal). Compared with bread, oats are always better, since it's richer in fibers and has a lower glycaemic index, important for people with a risk of diabetes.

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
 :-*

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 11:15:14 AM »
Sounds good, esp the dark fruits, other than the use of dairy. Like I wrote in my previous post, I'm a aware of the inflammation effects of grain products, but I eat them in moderate amounts (half a cup per meal). Compared with bread, oats are always better, since it's richer in fibers and has a lower glycaemic index, important for people with a risk of diabetes.

for years I would put oats in my shakes, lots of brown rice, etc. I would break out inevitibly, even accutane at 80mg per day didnt do anything. It wasn't until I cut grains from my diet that I stopped breaking out. And blueberries and cherries are pricey but I have read quite a few studies done on rodents receiving blueberry extract, they built more muscle and deposited less fat. I will look for the study. Either way those two fruits are a staple in my diet I eat them religously, and Ive put on alot of muscle so who knows maybe there is something to it.

also interesting to note- I noticed I put on less fat when I use insulin with those two fruits in my diet around post workout times.
l

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 11:19:16 AM »
for years I would put oats in my shakes, lots of brown rice, etc. I would break out inevitibly, even accutane at 80mg per day didnt do anything. It wasn't until I cut grains from my diet that I stopped breaking out. And blueberries and cherries are pricey but I have read quite a few studies done on rodents receiving blueberry extract, they built more muscle and deposited less fat. I will look for the study. Either way those two fruits are a staple in my diet I eat them religously, and Ive put on alot of muscle so who knows maybe there is something to it.

also interesting to note- I noticed I put on less fat when I use insulin with those two fruits in my diet around post workout times.
::)

A kid on every PED under the rainbow talking about the importance of Cherries

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 11:32:48 AM »

This made me truly laugh out loud.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »

Needless to say that staying off the juice is always better, but eating liver-cleansing foods is a smart strategy for people on the juice.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »
This made me truly laugh out loud.

Did you get a job and car yet?