Author Topic: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques  (Read 28363 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2018, 10:23:39 PM »
Bone broth for collagen gains.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2018, 12:50:38 AM »
I Believe the bodybuilding Lifestyle isn't great for anti aging.

Excessive calories and constantly breaking down tissue and rebuilding it probably means quicker way to lower cell renewal.

But who cares. 10 years extra when you're 80 means shit anyways.

I don't think you are correct. Well, I don't subscribe to the bodybuilding lifestyle but on the other hand continuously triggering hypertrophy in some muscles should help keep old people young. The muscles

can adapt to stresses such as hypertrophy training. Not sure if doing a full body workout is going to produce better results but training hard enough to stimulate growth has to be good for the muscles.

I am 75 and train my arms once a week. I tell myself to train twice but every week I procrastinate and skip the second workout. I believe this happens because the workouts are so difficult. However,

my triceps are the strongest and largest they have ever been which is quite pleasing to me.

By the way, if you make it to 80 I can assure you an extra 10 years would be very welcome.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2018, 12:53:40 AM »
4? Why 4? First 3 weren't successful?

Only so much can be done each time.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »
don't smile or laugh

kim kardashian doesn't to prevent wrinkles on the face

E
No, that is just because she is married to a retard called Kanye West. 
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
take a multi vitamin and vit c... don't play sports esp. football when you are young..stay lean no bulking... train don't strain...have the proper genetics for longevity. avoid alcohol, drugs and cigarettes, no red meats..limit sugar to fruits..eat vegetables. you are what you eat...
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »
take a multi vitamin and vit c... don't play sports esp. football when you are young..stay lean no bulking... train don't strain...have the proper genetics for longevity. avoid alcohol, drugs and cigarettes, no red meats..limit sugar to fruits..eat vegetables. you are what you eat...
;D ;D ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2018, 02:30:13 PM »
 ::)  avoid the sun during peak daylight hours 11 am to 5 pm.
F

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2018, 06:00:03 PM »
 i had to cut out peanut butter for being lean - some reason i cannot stop it and i abuse it

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2018, 06:33:30 PM »
Resistance weight training prevents bone loss. It has been shown to also prevent bone loss in the face which is anti ageing.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »
Only so much can be done each time.
Hopefully it came out well, 4 times? That must of been hard to get through.

No red meat? What about Brazilians?? They seem to age rather well and take down tons of steak.

krazyweels

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »
For those of you who can sleep for 8-12 hours, how do you prevent waking up every 2-3 hours to go pee?

I try for 2 twenty minute naps in my recliner every day.

be back

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2018, 12:08:02 AM »
For those of you who can sleep for 8-12 hours, how do you prevent waking up every 2-3 hours to go pee?

maybe by not drinking prior to bedtime....

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2018, 12:16:40 AM »
how do you prevent waking up every 2-3 hours to go pee?

a viable bladder helps, tinkle tard 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2018, 06:36:19 AM »

eat a hand full of raisins before bed... for some reason it seems to help
F

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2018, 08:24:18 AM »
Some damn good information within this ani-aging discussion.

This may be a bit off topic here ......  But no one has mentioned "10,000 STEPS".

I do my best to hit 14,000 a day and can just about guarantee 50% of you 'ageless' GetBiggers that I can walk from here to there faster and with less effort and be waiting for you on the other side  of 14,000.

But I'm having a tough time finding two pedometers that conistantly agree  with the umber of steps I take over a 5 - 7 mile walk.

Anyone familiar with FITBIT?

Any recommended pedometer suggestions appreciated.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2018, 09:10:35 AM »
Fuck that shit Other than brushing teeth and having a bath, let women worry about complex grooming/maintenance regimes

Having a bath?  You one of them 'h0mos' then..?   ;D

You want to stay young then stay away from drugs including steroids.  Guys taking steroids look ten years older than their years. Limit your drinking but moderate drinking is okay. Make sure you do both cardio and resistance training. Get a good night's sleep every day. Limit how often you go out and party. Stay lean.  My powerlifting friends are so fat from their low rep training that I'm beginning it's not good for long term health.  Lead a stable life. Having a good wife is part of the stability. The most important factor is genetics but you have to put the risk factors in your favor.

You'll find at around 55-60 almost all of your friends begin to look like old men. Of course there are the 60 year old fools juicing but when they go off they looked like they never did a push up.

Having a wife?  You one of them 'betas' then..?   ;D

Do regular blood transfusions from teenagers.

Teenage blood transfusions..?  You one of them 'vampires' then..?   ;D

Just live your life to the fullest each day, go walk through a war cemetery, what anyone of those guys would give to be you, long life is over rated a full meaningful one isn't.

Live your life to the fullest and walk through a war cemetery..?  You one of those people that talks real sense then..?    8)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »

When was the last time you had your blood sugar level checked, dude?  Type 2 diabetes, anyone?
T

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2018, 02:17:11 PM »
Carb free/very low carb diet - intermittent fasting

Gh

Sleep 7-8 hours

Water water water

Omega 3's

Epithalon 2x year

Keeping BP low

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2018, 02:31:37 PM »
You want to stay young then stay away from drugs including steroids.  Guys taking steroids look ten years older than their years. Limit your drinking but moderate drinking is okay. Make sure you do both cardio and resistance training. Get a good night's sleep every day. Limit how often you go out and party. Stay lean.  My powerlifting friends are so fat from their low rep training that I'm beginning it's not good for long term health.  Lead a stable life. Having a good wife is part of the stability. The most important factor is genetics but you have to put the risk factors in your favor.

You'll find at around 55-60 almost all of your friends begin to look like old men. Of course there are the 60 year old fools juicing but when they go off they looked like they never did a push up.

Why do you continue to comment about steroid/GH use?  You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  Nothing you say is remotely correct, so just do yourself a favor and save it.  You just make yourself look more ignorant with every single thing you say.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2018, 02:33:12 PM »
Having a bath?  You one of them 'h0mos' then..?   ;D

Having a wife?  You one of them 'betas' then..?   ;D

Teenage blood transfusions..?  You one of them 'vampires' then..?   ;D

Live your life to the fullest and walk through a war cemetery..?  You one of those people that talks real sense then..?    8)

;D ;D ;D ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2018, 06:21:04 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2018, 12:15:37 PM »
go on please

Yeah first I've heard of it. A cursory Google search makes it sound very promising though

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2018, 12:34:24 PM »
Dr. Ken Cooper who started the running craze in the 70s and 80's said that training should be in moderation for longevity

His friends who were areobic crazed and health crazed ie. eat clean healthy diet and no drink or smoke were dieing or getting cancer in thier 40s and he said it was from overwork over training

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2018, 05:13:49 PM »

Cbd oil dude!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2018, 08:50:01 PM »
CBD OIL ......helps with Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Sleep, Mood, Skin and Hair ..... utilizing liquid hemp extract oil

Not yet FDA approved in all states.