Author Topic: Trump and the The Climate Fight  (Read 2389 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: The Climate Fight
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 05:30:35 AM »
No, I did not serve in the military. I have never called a member of the military a loser, or a sucker.
You and Trump are more similar then you think.  Except he's a billionaire and the most powerful person on the planet.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 05:35:34 AM »
If I provide links to all these quotes from credible sources, including actual video recordings will you agree to give the mods permission to permanently ban you?,

Absolutely, as soon as you, coach and the dozens of other losers go to as you refute the available facts about the orange idiot. I ( Jago )  might just leave this board and come back in a different account. I can route my ISP to a server 10 minutes from your house just to show you and the other brain washed losers that YOU AND THEY WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM.

BELIEVE ME, I AM AMONG YOU, RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE. YOU HEAP YOUR PRAISE ON MY OTHER ACCOUNTS AND LIVE AS FOOLS AS I MANIPULATE YOUR SMALL MINDS AND OWN YOUR TIME. ;)

Mr. J ( to you.)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 05:38:13 AM »
You and Trump are more similar then you think.  Except he's a billionaire and the most powerful person on the planet.

Trump has a debt to equity ratio lower than most on this board, Deutsche Bank owns his “ stuff.” And if you think trump is the most powerful person on the planet, Putin would dispute that. Of course, your in that 27% - uneducated and follow blindly.

J

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 05:38:39 AM »
What the hell am I talking about. I don't want to lose a treasure like you. Our side needs guys like you to help promote our cause. I take back my challenge. But here is one example. Now, lets see if you are the man of character you claim to be and take back your accusation that I was promoting fake news. (Jeeze, at this point you would think that people here would get that I am always ready and able to back up any of my claims).

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 05:42:43 AM »
I do have a question for you though - do you know how to upload from an ipad to this site?

J

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 05:44:37 AM »
I do have a question for you though - do you know how to upload from an ipad to this site?

J

If you had bought it as opposed to looted it you would have had an instruction manual..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 05:44:52 AM »
Trump has a debt to equity ratio lower than most on this board, dutchebank owns his “ stuff.” And if you think trump is th3 most powerful person on the planet, Putin would dispute that. Of course, your in that 27% - uneducated and follow blindly.

J

You're not the only college graduate on this board. Again, what was your degree in? BTW, it's  "you're" not "your". That Cornell degree isn't what it use to be.

Putin, Kim Jung Un, Xi Jinping, and Hassan Rouhani would disagree as well. But if they thought they could defeat us in war they would. They don't because they can't. The U.S. still rules the world.

And if Trump is so poor he must be a real genius because he's doing a geat job faking it.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 05:47:36 AM »
Trump has a debt to equity ratio lower than most on this board, Deutsche Bank owns his “ stuff.” And if you think trump is the most powerful person on the planet, Putin would dispute that. Of course, your in that 27% - uneducated and follow blindly.

J
I don't think you understand assets vs liabilities or real estate.  I'm sure Putin would dispute that.  Doesn't mean it's not true.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 05:51:52 AM »
I don't think you understand assets vs liabilities or real estate.  I'm sure Putin would dispute that.  Doesn't mean it's not true.

ROFL - I sure as fuck do. In all seriousness I actually feel dumber having read your post - NEVER AGAIN.

J

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 06:01:04 AM »
Absolutely, as soon as you, coach and the dozens of other losers go to as you refute the available facts about the orange idiot. I ( Jago )  might just leave this board and come back in a different account. I can route my ISP to a server 10 minutes from your house just to show you and the other brain washed losers that YOU AND THEY WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM.

BELIEVE ME, I AM AMONG YOU, RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE. YOU HEAP YOUR PRAISE ON MY OTHER ACCOUNTS AND LIVE AS FOOLS AS I MANIPULATE YOUR SMALL MINDS AND OWN YOUR TIME. ;)

Mr. J ( to you.)

Yet you can't upload from an iPad.

U mad, bro?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 06:06:49 AM »
Yet you can't upload from an iPad.

U mad, bro?

Right over your head - AGAIN!

J

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 06:11:42 AM »
Right over your head - AGAIN!

J

And you still can't admit that I wasn't spreading fake news. I love it when I expose a person's character.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 06:13:45 AM »
And you still can't admit that I wasn't spreading fake news. I love it when I expose a person's character.

How many Trump supporters does it take to screw in a light bulb? Non - because each of them enjoy living in the dark.

?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 06:18:03 AM »
Stop making shitty troll threads that you never return to because you’re always wrong.

Nailed it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 06:26:19 AM »
How many Trump supporters does it take to screw in a light bulb? Non - because each of them enjoy living in the dark.

?

"Non"? I think you might want to reconsider your bragging about getting a degree from Cornell. I have noticed that you avoid answering the question as to what your degree was in?

And still you don't have the character and sense of honor to admit you were wrong in accusing me of spreading fake news. And here you are trying to convince us that you are such a good and moral man. You say one thing but your actual behavior says another.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2020, 06:57:24 AM »
Groups that hate Trump

1. Soy Boys
2. Useless Karens
3. Iranian Mullahs

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2020, 06:59:12 AM »
"Non"? I think you might want to reconsider your bragging about getting a degree from Cornell. I have noticed that you avoid answering the question as to what your degree was in?

And still you don't have the character and sense of honor to admit you were wrong in accusing me of spreading fake news. And here you are trying to convince us that you are such a good and moral man. You say one thing but your actual behavior says another.

Unlike you, I don’t feel a need to pour over my posts to see if I come off as “smart” or spell check to any degree. You are the lowest common denominator in this situation. A man in his 50’s so insecure they post pictures of themselves on gear to “ impress.” Hope you get all the cock you’re aiming to.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2020, 07:00:02 AM »
Groups that hate Trump

1. Soy Boys
2. Useless Karens
3. Iranian Mullahs
4. Uneducated Americans

Fixed.

J

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:51 AM »
No, I did not serve in the military. I have never called a member of the military a loser, or a sucker.

I have never devalued a woman or man because of the color of their skin. I have never stolen or cheated IN MY LIFE - yes I’ve failed more than i care to admit, but I owned them - fuck I just paid off a $42,000 tax bill, it took almost 3 years.

I am an average man ( perhaps a bit below average ) but i am far smarter than trump and wouldn’t traded my life for that clowns for a moment.

J

That’s good. Neither has Trump

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »
Anybody else start laughing when demented Joe directly blamed the wildfires on Trump? What a lunatic.....

"You know what is actually threatening our suburbs?" Biden said during a speech in Delaware addressing fires burning across the West coast. "Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West. Floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest. Hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast. If we have four more years of Trump's climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned in wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in super storms?"   

HAHAHAHA you can’t make this shit up! “The party of science”  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2020, 07:25:08 AM »

Groups that hate Trump

1. Soy Boys
2. Useless Karens
3. Iranian Mullahs
4. Uneducated Americans

Fixed.

J

You just "fixed" that buy adding uneducated Americans hate Trump, haha.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2020, 07:32:18 AM »
ROFL - I sure as fuck do. In all seriousness I actually feel dumber having read your post - NEVER AGAIN.

J
If you did, you wouldn't have your shit opinions that you masquerade as facts.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2020, 07:46:36 AM »
Get 'em, Pellius! 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2020, 08:15:28 AM »
Groups that hate Trump

1. Soy Boys
2. Useless Karens
3. Iranian Mullahs
4. Uneducated Americans

Fixed.

J

You are group four then.
Q

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 09:53:24 AM »
Anybody else start laughing when demented Joe directly blamed the wildfires on Trump? What a lunatic.....

"You know what is actually threatening our suburbs?" Biden said during a speech in Delaware addressing fires burning across the West coast. "Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West. Floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest. Hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast. If we have four more years of Trump's climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned in wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in super storms?"   

HAHAHAHA you can’t make this shit up! “The party of science”  :D

Poor Joe, his dementia is getting much worse. Whats scary though is the crowd who buys what he says as fact. Do they even have a brain of their own?
I can see if the party had a smart/valid candidate, heck, even Barry O'Muzzie blows this guy out of the park. (I shouldnt say "blows this guy" he just might).
Can we get slick Willie back to run at least? THis poor bastard is just embarrasing.