Author Topic: Wilder vs Breazale  (Read 3827 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Wilder vs Breazale
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 07:43:20 PM »
AJ is exclusively tied to DAZN.  Wilder is a free agent.  DAZN offered Wilder a huge deal.  Like 60-80 million for 3 fights.  One of them would have been Breazale and the other two would have been with AJ. 

Wilder should have made the deal, bet on himself and if he came out victorious he'd be on top of the mountain calling all the shots.

120 mil for 4 fights with upside on the 3rd if he beat Joshua.  wilder is a clown, says he wants 100 mil now for the 1st aj fight.  i believe he got 8-10$ for breazeale vs $20 mil DAZN was offering.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »
120 mil for 4 fights with upside on the 3rd if he beat Joshua.  wilder is a clown, says he wants 100 mil now for the 1st aj fight.  i believe he got 8-10$ for breazeale vs $20 mil DAZN was offering.   

It's too bad the judges fucked Fury over on the decision.  A loss on Wilders record would have taken away his leverage/bargaining power and forced him to play ball. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 12:20:02 AM »
AJ can def KO wilder, any of his opponents can because Wilder leaves himself open (not technically a great defensive fighter or boxer), Breazale caught WIlder with 2 right hands too.

I never said AJ cant beat Wilder- he def is the better boxer technically and his power is also as good and also with his left hook

im saying why doesn't Aj just make the fight?  he knows its a dangerous fight...……….WIlder wants it, AJ keeps running- it s a mega payday for both

IMO it’s just a case of he said this he said that, all wilders lot (including himself) is that AJ is holding out...and vice versa from
Joshua and his camp.

The bottom line is they could make it happen literally tomorrow (sic) I think the actual case is they are BOTH holding out, beat a so so here...a so so there...until the public pressure and anticipation builds too fever pitch and the money is @ a ridiculous figure...for both.

The very real possibility is...if ether of them loses in the meantime all that stock starts plunging downhill for the loser the WBC knows that (obviously) and so does Eddie Hearn, personally I hope BOTH LOSE before they meet witch would be just deserts for mucking everyone around with this playing the other off in trying too sell a fight they both know could possibly pocket each of them as much as £50-60 Million each...if they remain “unbeaten”.