Author Topic: Guns - Best one for home protection  (Read 39590 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Guns - Best one for home protection
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2017, 05:32:11 PM »

hmmm...japan vs US ? lol

give anyone a 10 year mandatory sentence for possesion of a fireman it will go some way to persuading them. this argument that if guns were banned there would be some huge violent crime spree with criminals taking advantage of newly unarmed innocents is retarded. gun crime would drop instantly.

anyway go back to sleep pointy head. a sack of rocks has more "common sense" than you

"possesion of a fireman" - Conker 10/7/2017

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2017, 05:35:31 PM »

hmmm...japan vs US ? lol

give anyone a 10 year mandatory sentence for possesion of a fireman it will go some way to persuading them. this argument that if guns were banned there would be some huge violent crime spree with criminals taking advantage of newly unarmed innocents is retarded. gun crime would drop instantly.

anyway go back to sleep pointy head. a sack of rocks has more "common sense" than you

Hey look...the dumb guy who hates America can't even spell.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2017, 05:43:23 PM »
SAVE YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY!!!!

POSSES YOUR LOCAL FIREMAN!!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Question about Guns
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
You might be used to losing your rights and living in a nanny state but Americans aren't. So you can stick to be mowed down by the muzzies you've allowed to run amok in your country, we'll stick to owning our extremely large collections of fully automatic firearms. :)

you have no more "rights" than we do. you can get thrown in jail for steroid use, it's perfectly legal here. ffs you even have areas where alcohol is still prohibited!

i'm sure the families of the all the dead children in sandy hook and those killed in vegas and all the other countless random massacres are just thrilled that the "right" to bear arms trumps the right to live in a society free of a zillion insecure gun toting freaks.

more US civilians have been killed domestically in the last 50 years by guns than all those killed in all the wars in US history(home and abroad).

in the words of the great man himself after another random massacre or other

"let’s be clear: at some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency. And it is in our power to do something about it"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2017, 06:03:27 PM »
you have no more "rights" than we do. you can get thrown in jail for steroid use, it's perfectly legal here. ffs you even have areas where alcohol is still prohibited!

i'm sure the families of the all the dead children in sandy hook and those killed in vegas and all the other countless random massacres are just thrilled that the "right" to bear arms trumps the right to live in a society free of a zillion insecure gun toting freaks.

more US civilians have been killed domestically in the last 50 years by guns than all those killed in all the wars in US history(home and abroad).

"let’s be clear: at some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency. And it is in our power to do something about it"

Are you saying Americans are nuts and prone to violence? You might have hit the nail on the head. What can you expect when the President is a fear mongering jerk.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2017, 06:15:02 PM »

What is so advanced about your country?

It's easy to talk shit when your back is covered.

Could your country stop invasion from China or Russia without United States military help?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2017, 06:21:16 PM »
SAVE YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY!!!!

POSSES YOUR LOCAL FIREMAN!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2017, 06:31:12 PM »
Are you saying Americans are nuts and prone to violence? You might have hit the nail on the head. What can you expect when the President is a fear mongering jerk.
Your obama was the worst thing that ever happened to this country.  Tons of mass shootings under his administration.  You want to run over the fast and furious debacle?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2017, 06:38:32 PM »

But Prime wouldn't you say that actions speak louder than words?

You chose to insulate yourself in a highly segregated community many years ago.

You spew all this hate towards Americans while living in a community that is far more segregated than that of the vast majority of American getbiggers.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2017, 08:17:26 PM »
But Prime wouldn't you say that actions speak louder than words?

You chose to insulate yourself in a highly segregated community many years ago.

You spew all this hate towards Americans while living in a community that is far more segregated than that of the vast majority of American getbiggers.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Surely, you aren't expecting an educated, reasonable, or rational answer from him.
Prime is a typical lib: delusional, hypocritical, and the list goes on...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2017, 11:51:11 PM »

Is that a rhetorical question?

Surely, you aren't expecting an educated, reasonable, or rational answer from him.
Prime is a typical lib: delusional, hypocritical, and the list goes on...

He also sucks cock.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2017, 01:04:51 AM »
What is so advanced about your country?

It's easy to talk shit when your back is covered.

Could your country stop invasion from China or Russia without United States military help?

A Russian invasion would probably be the best thing that could ever happen to Western Europe, and the US for that matter.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2017, 03:09:18 AM »
Lets ban trucks and fertilizer while we are at it...

McVeigh killed 170 without a gun, people are gonna die by evil, sick retards, no matter what.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2017, 06:04:30 AM »

McVeigh killed 170 without a gun, people are gonna die by evil, sick retards, no matter what.

1.5 million US civilians killed by gunfire in last 50 years ....how many killed by bombs?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »

1.5 million US civilians killed by gunfire in last 50 years ....how many killed by bombs?

I see the European Pomeranians are still giving their little whiny bark. Go away, your little  opinion doesn’t actually matter at all.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2017, 07:04:59 AM »
I don't want to "speak for" Powerlift, but I believe his point is that - even in the absence of guns - evil people will still find ways to commit evil.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2017, 07:17:23 AM »
Pump shotgun. Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 hold both in you hands and pick which one you like more.
Other opinion is a decent handgun. Just make sure you get hollow points. They don’t go though walls which is great because you don’t kill people by accident.

Hollow point hand gun bullets don't go through dry wall or doors?  You're wrong.  A lot of bad info on this thread.  Shot a couple 9MM and .357 Magnum hollow point at a car door. All shot went through the door. Dry wall and the sheathing plywood that frames a stick house wouldn't stop these rounds either.

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2017, 07:18:38 AM »

looks like a plane flew into it....

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »
I don't want to "speak for" Powerlift, but I believe his point is that - even in the absence of guns - evil people will still find ways to commit evil.

Monty, that is exactly what I was trying to say. No civilian should own war grade weapons, and bump stocks should be ilegalized.
No use for them, except to kill people,and act tough on YouTube.

I like guns, (but I dont like the whack-job gun fanatics) but I do like common sense.
People will find a way, to kill people, sometimes guns make it easy for them, but if there is a will, there is a way.

It sucks. It's mental illness, banning guns will do nothing. Area's with strict gun control (Chicago) are the worst, criminals know decent people aren't packing.
So they run free with no worries. Politicians and whack-jobs who follow them (and politics in general) are retarded...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2017, 07:28:21 AM »
And Trump, this guy is whacked. I'm glad Kilary didn't win, just so I don't have to see her, but this douche needs to go.
I like Pence, maybe Don will die of a KFC heart attack, and Pence will take over.

Next up, Oprah I hear. She's black, a woman, etc.
Automatic win by the libtard brain dead country.

WTF happened to America?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2017, 07:30:03 AM »
Monty, that is exactly what I was trying to say. No civilian should own war grade weapons, and bump stocks should be ilegalized.
No use for them, except to kill people,and act tough on YouTube.

I like guns, (but I dont like the whack-job gun fanatics) but I do like common sense.
People will find a way, to kill people, sometimes guns make it easy for them, but if there is a will, there is a way.

It sucks. It's mental illness, banning guns will do nothing. Area's with strict gun control (Chicago) are the worst, criminals know decent people aren't packing.
So they run free with no worries. Politicians and whack-jobs who follow them (and politics in general) are retarded...

You clearly don’t understand the intent of the second amendment. Civilians owning “war grade weapons” was the whole fucking point. Work to repeal it if you want, it won’t matter. The Bill of Rights is not a list of things the government bestows on the people, it’s a list of things bestowed by “the creator” and that government is PROACTIVELY barred from infringing.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2017, 07:34:20 AM »
Hollow point hand gun bullets don't go through dry wall or doors?  You're wrong.  A lot of bad info on this thread.  Shot a couple 9MM and .357 Magnum hollow point at a car door. All shot went through the door. Dry wall and the sheathing plywood that frames a stick house wouldn't stop these rounds either.

I never agree with OT, but he’s spot on here. It’s clear that HTexan doesn’t know fuck all about guns.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2017, 07:45:58 AM »
And Trump, this guy is whacked. I'm glad Kilary didn't win, just so I don't have to see her, but this douche needs to go.
I like Pence, maybe Don will die of a KFC heart attack, and Pence will take over.

Next up, Oprah I hear. She's black, a woman, etc.
Automatic win by the libtard brain dead country.

WTF happened to America?

:

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2017, 07:50:35 AM »
Ak-47 / kalashnikov. Gets the job done!
MIRAGETROPIN

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2017, 07:51:47 AM »
You clearly don’t understand the intent of the second amendment. Civilians owning “war grade weapons” was the whole fucking point. Work to repeal it if you want, it won’t matter. The Bill of Rights is not a list of things the government bestows on the people, it’s a list of things bestowed by “the creator” and that government is PROACTIVELY barred from infringing.

And what, exactly, is "war grade" weaponry? Besides a scary buzzword inventes by the anti Bill of Rights crowd to scare people?