Author Topic: Video Offered for Sale Purports to Show Biden's Daughter Snorting Cocaine  (Read 2206 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
What about our President being an admitted one time cocaine abuser?

1 time doesn't constitute "abuse".

And let's not even compare it to Dubya's abuse. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

::) LOL what does constitute abuse? how about barrys drug usage? point is its not a story but should get the same coverage palins daughter got which it hasnt?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

One time???  Right. 

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
its funny to see how many are judging a person for being a coke addict, but i wonder how many here, including the mods, are enough man to talk about their lifes.

How many here beat their woman ? Mods?

Decker

• Getbig V
its funny to see how many are judging a person for being a coke addict, but i wonder how many here, including the mods, are enough man to talk about their lifes.

How many here beat their woman ? Mods?
Believe me, I've tried but my wife has a devastating left hook.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Believe me, I've tried but my wife has a devastating left hook.
hahahah you gotta learn to duck and move decker

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
One time???  Right. 

So you are lying.  Is that it?  You can't even believe the very words you type yourself huh?

Quote from: 333386 on March 30, 2009, 12:45:10 PM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So you are lying.  Is that it?  You can't even believe the very words you type yourself huh?

One time could be an episode.  That's what you like doing, play word games.  The fact is that he admitted abusing cocaine.  End of story. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
One time could be an episode.  That's what you like doing, play word games.  The fact is that he admitted abusing cocaine.  End of story. 

The fact is....  I repeated what you said and suddenly you want to argue with yourself over it?  If by quoting you is considered "word games" I guess it's safe to assume that you lose at that even when playing yourself.

Come back.  Try again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The fact is....  I repeated what you said and suddenly you want to argue with yourself over it?  If by quoting you is considered "word games" I guess it's safe to assume that you lose at that even when playing yourself.

Come back.  Try again. 

You, bar none, are the dumbest poster on this board. 

I said he did it once, and then the facts and evidence turn out to show that he abused cocaine even longer and more frequently and you in your brain think you won a point????

The fact of the matter is it is even worse than I thought it was.  He abused drugs more than once.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You, bar none, are the dumbest poster on this board. 

I said he did it once, and then the facts and evidence turn out to show that he abused cocaine even longer and more frequently and you in your brain think you won a point????

The fact of the matter is it is even worse than I thought it was.  He abused drugs more than once.   

And I went your words at face value in my next post.  But you seemed to think it was inaccurate.  Which isn't surprising since my response was directly related to your post.   ::)

And you call me the dumbest?  LMAO   You are disputing your own post as inaccurate and then trying to make it someone else's fault.  Whoa.. the backpedaling.  Whoa the futile damage control. 

Posted by: 333386
One time???  Right. 

You are arguing semantics with yourself.  And losing.

So ummm...  Keep up the good work I suppose.  I don't know what else to tell you in quest exhibit a bi-polar disorder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bullcrap,Olberman reported EVERY single lie as though it were true.

You don't watch olbermann.  And olbermann never reported the fake babymama drama as fact.  if you diagree, go find a youtube clip of it.

You're talking out of your ass on this topic Billy.  Olbermann didn't report it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And I went your words at face value in my next post.  But you seemed to think it was inaccurate.  Which isn't surprising since my response was directly related to your post.   ::)

And you call me the dumbest?  LMAO   You are disputing your own post as inaccurate and then trying to make it someone else's fault.  Whoa.. the backpedaling.  Whoa the futile damage control. 

Posted by: 333386
One time???  Right. 

You are arguing semantics with yourself.  And losing.

So ummm...  Keep up the good work I suppose.  I don't know what else to tell you in quest exhibit a bi-polar disorder.

Please.  You make any excuse for your degenerate drug abusing gay heros.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You post something and then in the very next post dispute your own words.

So what you are really saying is that no one else should think you know wtf you are talking about either.  Ok.  Noted.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
This whole thread got way off topic. Everyone on here and in the world in general has used and at times probably abused drugs and/ or alcohol. Drugs arent a big deal. That is not the issue. The issue is whether the same tool's who jumped up and down screaming about Sarah Palin's parenting skills are going to point a dirty finger at Joe Biden.

PS- For anyone stupid enough to believe Obama did blow "one" time- Do you also believe Clinton when he said he smoked pot but "didn't inhale".

Bush did coke, Obama did coke- And I'll wager that two thirds of our Congress and Senate have also. But, lets not take our idol worship of Barry to the point where you believe he did coke "once".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

PS- For anyone stupid enough to believe Obama did blow "one" time-

Yeah... makes you wonder what 33385.5 was thinking with that statement of his.  No wonder he quickly tried to change his mind when he saw how absurd it was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah... makes you wonder what 33385.5 was thinking with that statement of his.  No wonder he quickly tried to change his mind when he saw how absurd it was.

The use of the word "one time" where i am from usually refers to a period of time. 

Anyway, Barry was a cocaine abuser worse than I thought and somehow you think you are vindicated by that???