Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751839 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4675 on: May 12, 2023, 12:02:19 PM »
So do Republicans... read the article. 33% of Republicans believe they did while 53% of Democrats believe it. That's not the picture you were trying to paint I'll bet.

Some folk believe the earth is flat - China Virus Nonsense measures worked -
Wrestling is real - And Pedo Pant Shitter is in full command of his faculties.  ;D :D ;D

::)   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4676 on: May 12, 2023, 01:41:04 PM »
Wrestling is real - And Pedo Pant Shitter is in full command of his faculties.  ;D :D ;D

1/3 of the republicans polled believed Russia impacted the outcome. Contrast that with the number of Democrats that believe the 2020 election was stolen and I think you find disparity. To me that indicates there was a more likely scenario that the timing of releasing the emails and russian social media trolling impacted the election, opposed to the claims of a rigged election.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4677 on: May 12, 2023, 01:49:46 PM »
1/3 of the republicans polled believed Russia impacted the outcome. Contrast that with the number of Democrats that believe the 2020 election was stolen and I think you find disparity. To me that indicates there was a more likely scenario that the timing of releasing the emails and russian social media trolling impacted the election, opposed to the claims of a rigged election.

Quite honestly, with the amount of Lies & Propaganda from MSM / Talking heads
& all side of the political spectrum its a complete tangled mess.

Who is left with any integrity, or anyone telling the truth.
Politics has taken a huge dive in acceptability & accountability
In many western countries.
Its no better than many so called corrupt 3rd world countries.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4678 on: May 12, 2023, 02:22:03 PM »

It is good that you included FOX in this scenario when you posted MSM tells lies and spreads propaganda. While media's points of view differ depending on what political perspective they cater to, they all speak to what their audiences want and expects to hear from them. Wise people know media lies and therefore should question everything reported and/or opined, never accepting it at face value.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4679 on: May 12, 2023, 03:23:28 PM »

Some people believe you killed many people and are a US citizen.  Quite possibly the greatest Spelling Bee champion of all time and your input to US politics is invaluable. 

Oh wait….  No one believes any of that. So keep sitting over there looking in our window wishing you were one of us.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4680 on: May 12, 2023, 04:15:11 PM »
Some people believe you killed many people and are a US citizen.  Quite possibly the greatest Spelling Bee champion of all time and your input to US politics is invaluable. 

Oh wait….  No one believes any of that. So keep sitting over there looking in our window wishing you were one of us.

Yes for once I thought I'll click on what Faggott Flash Rob is posting.
FFS you utter Fucking moron - your IQ is probably less than your shoe size.

Just how many silly accounts under different names have you?
And how many on here keep telling you to Fuck off - You're repetitive stupidity Is
A Match for Bianca's.

Oh & I see your Pavlov's dog training is still working just fine.
Back on block Sucker till the next time.🤣😂🤣

Woof Woof   Woof Woof   Woof Woof

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4681 on: May 12, 2023, 06:56:24 PM »
It wasn’t “for once”.  You read everything I post.  Because you a pathetic loser who can’t stand I exposed you as a liar as well.  Pussy ass bitch. 

60+ years old and trying to impress anonymous strangers with tall tales.  Too stupid to understand that everyone knew you were lying right away.

How's the citizenship coming along?  I'm guessing you won't be voting in this upcoming election either.    :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4682 on: May 22, 2023, 03:09:30 PM »
Really sounds like winning.

Of course... it is always someone else's fault.  Naturally.   He only hires the best right?

"What a complete train wreck.  What a toxic environment there must be around Dumpy that causes all of his attorneys to fight with one another, get embroiled with law enforcement agencies having cause to investigate them, get referred to bar associations, sanctioned/indicted, be compelled to testify, and then run to the press."

---
A Trump lawyer tried to block other members of the former president's legal team from conducting additional searches following the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago, Trump's former lawyer claimed.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=A+Trump+lawyer+tried+to+block+other+members+of+the+former+president%27s+legal+team+from+conducting+additional+searches+following+the+FBI+raid+of+Mar-a-Lago%2C+Trump%27s+former+lawyer+claimed

A former lawyer who represented Donald Trump throughout the Justice Department's probe of the former president's handling of classified documents and efforts to interfere with the 2020 election results said that infighting within Trump's legal team was why he made his exit earlier this week.

Timothy Parlatore was one of Trump's lawyers throughout the DOJ probes, which are being overseen by special counsel Jack Smith, who will soon decide whether to charge Trump in the two cases. The attorney officially resigned on Tuesday with little explanation.

In an interview with CNN's Paula Reid that aired Saturday, Parlatore said that the reason for his departure "had nothing to do with the case itself or the client."

"The real reason is because there are certain individuals that made defending the president much harder than it needed to be," Paraltore said.

Parlatore then singled out one of Trump's lawyers, Boris Epshteyn, who joined the former president's 2016 campaign as an aide and has remained in Trump's orbit ever since.

"In particular, there's one individual who works for him, Boris Ephsteyn, who had really done everything he could to try to block us — to prevent us from doing what we could to defend the president," he said.

In one case, Paraltore claimed Epshteyn "attempted to interfere" with the team's efforts to conduct more searches of Trump's properties following the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago for classified documents.

"It's difficult enough fighting against DOJ and, in this case, special counsel," Parlatore added. "But when you also have people within the tent that are also trying to undermine you, block you, and really make it so that I can't do what I know that I need to do as a lawyer, and when I am getting into fights like that, that's detracting from what is  necessary to defend the client and ultimately not in the clients best interest, so I made the ultimate decision to withdraw."

Parlatore told CNN that Epshteyn was a "filter" between Trump and his legal team and at times prevented lawyers from providing Trump with information. He added that Epshteyn was not always "honest" with Trump and the rest of the attorneys.

---

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4683 on: May 22, 2023, 07:48:17 PM »

I'm at a loss as to how your response addresses my post you are responding to. While I agree with much if not all of what you say.  I was talking about a poll showing that 1/3 of Republicans believe that Russia impacted the 2016 election which tends to show it's much more bipartisan than the headline indicated. If you intended to start a new topic and just copied my post on accident I get that. Or if you were responding to it, could you connect it for me. I'm being sincere.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4684 on: June 05, 2023, 04:42:24 PM »
        Mr Trump Loves Winners

in  conversation with Tucker Carlson  11/4/2023
    Trump: “Top of the line. Top line. They’re all top of the line. Are our guys not top of the line? Never was. These are top of the line people at the top of their game. President Xi is a brilliant man. If you went all over Hollywood to look for somebody to play the role of President Xi, you couldn’t find, there’s nobody like that. The look, the brain, the whole thing. We had a great relationship. You know, when he first came to Mar-a-Lago, It was so organized by them and by us, but by them very pom, pom, pom. Everything’s like business. No games, you know. They don’t say, Gee, how did the Yankees do last night? Oh, that was a wonderful. They don’t care. They don’t care about anything. I said, You ever go to a Broadway play? I’ll take you to one. Do you ever have plays like do you ever go.. No, I don’t know. He’s all this is business. These aren’t game players, right? I like it, you know, in a way, I like it. You have no life. But that’s what he likes.”

Carlson: “Yeah.”

Trump: “Top of the line. Smart. Top of the line. When they came in, it was supposed to be a meeting that lasted exactly 15 minutes. . So we go to breakout sessions with all they had. Like 40 people. We had 40 people, you know, the comparables. Right? And we’re sitting across the table from each other in the ballroom of Mar a Lago. It was an amazing scene, but our meeting was supposed to take 15 minutes. It took 4 hours. We got along so well. People ask how smart is Kim Jong Un? Kim Jong Un is smart too. You know, when you come out and as a young man at 24, 23, even though he sort of inherits it, most people when they inherit, they lose it. And that’s easy stuff. He took over a country, a very smart people, very, very energetic people, very tough people at a very young age. And he has total dominate control. That’s not easy. These are these are very smart. Putin, very smart. Now, he’s had in and probably a bad year. If he took over all of Ukraine and what are we going to do because Biden is so committed to Ukraine. What happens if it’s a not winnable war? You know, there are people that say Ukraine cannot win. You can’t beat Russia. Russia right now, I’m not saying anything out of school. I read it in one of our newspapers. So, you know, it’s probably fake news, but maybe not. I don’t think it is. Russia right now is making massive amounts of ammunition. Sounds simple, right? But they’re making massive beyond anything they’ve ever made before. We don’t have any ammunition. We’ve given it to Ukraine. We’re not we’re not prepared to fight. I rebuilt our military, new planes, new tanks, new everything. They’ve taken, the military that I’ve rebuilt, and they’ve given it all to Ukraine. I mean, massive amounts.”

c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4685 on: June 10, 2023, 05:16:57 AM »
“I AM AN INNOCENT MAN”

Said every guilty person ever.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4686 on: June 10, 2023, 08:02:59 AM »
“I AM AN INNOCENT MAN”

Said every guilty person ever.

ironic - you have stated you are not a groomer.

said every guilty groomer ever.
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4687 on: June 12, 2023, 11:53:45 AM »
I have been rooting for DeSantis, but I have to say I’m pretty much pulling for Trump at this point.  As Democrats like to say, “the future of our Democracy is at stake.” 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4688 on: June 12, 2023, 09:12:34 PM »
I have been rooting for DeSantis, but I have to say I’m pretty much pulling for Trump at this point.  As Democrats like to say, “the future of our Democracy is at stake.”

I'm with you, I hope he gets the nomination.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4689 on: June 13, 2023, 12:15:08 AM »
I'm with you, I hope he gets the nomination.

Trump or DeSantis?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4690 on: June 13, 2023, 01:28:00 AM »
Trump or DeSantis?

Trumpy!!!!   Guaranteed another Biden win. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4691 on: June 13, 2023, 05:26:01 AM »

Trumpy ?? your genderless sex doll no doubt...
c

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4692 on: June 13, 2023, 05:45:21 PM »

Ah, the old "we may be dumber but you're dumb also"  argument.    ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4693 on: June 13, 2023, 07:13:11 PM »

Ah, the old "we may be dumber but you're dumb also"  argument.    ;D

Pay no attention to these Child Mutilation and Pedo-Pal supporters brother,  because they voted for this shit and hopefully they will have to eat it.

Never forgive them and never forget why.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4694 on: June 13, 2023, 07:23:43 PM »

Trumpy?  You sound like a child. 

Yes Democrats/liberals/the media are again hoping Trump will be the nominee.  Just like they did in 2016.  Although I don't doubt Biden can win again, he will not have Covid to help this time.  Plus he has a horrendous record as POTUS and is literally responsible for the deaths of service members in Afghanistan.  Not to mention his obvious cognitive decline.  He can barely talk or walk.  So yes he can win again against Trump, but it will not be easy.  That's why he needs help by trying to put Trump in prison for life.  He and the rest of you people are not confident that Biden can win, without a lot of help.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4695 on: June 14, 2023, 06:41:21 AM »

Yes Democrats/liberals/the media are again hoping Trump will be the nominee.  Just like they did in 2016.  Although I don't doubt Biden can win again, he will not have Covid to help this time.  Plus he has a horrendous record as POTUS and is literally responsible for the deaths of service members in Afghanistan.  Not to mention his obvious cognitive decline.  He can barely talk or walk.  So yes he can win again against Trump, but it will not be easy.  That's why he needs help by trying to put Trump in prison for life.  He and the rest of you people are not confident that Biden can win, without a lot of help.

Worst presidency of anyone's lifetime.  I know now how it felt during Carters' presidency.  Biden is a FNG disgrace and a corrupt lying career politician and thief.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: June 14, 2023, 10:51:22 AM »

Don’t forget he doesn’t have two impeachments, two and counting indictments, additional federal investigations underway, penchant for persistently lying about things where lying isn’t even needed.

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

He doesn’t need help putting Trumpy in prison.  Trumpy is doing that just fine on his own.  But I haven’t seen where Biden is the one prosecuting or bringing charges against the Orange turd.  Actually, no politician is.  Maybe you can share a link to that.   Oh you can’t.  Because it isn’t political with Biden or anyone else doing this.  It’s criminal and the idiot did it to himself.  He fucked around. He’s about to find out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4697 on: June 14, 2023, 10:53:13 AM »
Worst presidency of anyone's lifetime.  I know now how it felt during Carters' presidency.  Biden is a FNG disgrace and a corrupt lying career politician and thief.   

Yeah because he is constantly getting caught in lies and making things worse for him.  And let’s not forget the way he grifts from the dumb supporters and steals from a charity.

Oh wait sorry….   You were talking about someone else.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4698 on: June 14, 2023, 01:22:57 PM »

And I didn't think anyone could be worse than Obama.  I was wrong. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4699 on: June 14, 2023, 01:32:47 PM »
Don’t forget he doesn’t have two impeachments, two and counting indictments, additional federal investigations underway, penchant for persistently lying about things where lying isn’t even needed.

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

He doesn’t need help putting Trumpy in prison.  Trumpy is doing that just fine on his own.  But I haven’t seen where Biden is the one prosecuting or bringing charges against the Orange turd.  Actually, no politician is.  Maybe you can share a link to that.   Oh you can’t.  Because it isn’t political with Biden or anyone else doing this.  It’s criminal and the idiot did it to himself.  He fucked around. He’s about to find out.

There will likely be a third indictment from Georgia.  They have to do it, because the heat is coming down on Biden.  But for all of the indictments and impeachments, it's clear they are all partisan political tactics designed to get rid of Trump, because they are afraid they cannot beat him on the issues at the ballot box. 

If you're saying Biden "can walk and talk just fine," you are either lying or just not paying attention. 

You want a link about Biden's involvement in prosecuting Trump?  Right here:  https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/bannon-jan-6-subpoena-515681

Biden had to waive executive privilege, twice, for the DOJ to get the Trump subpoena.  So yes, this is a Biden prosecution, signed off on by the Biden Attorney General.  So we have the Biden Administration trying to lock up their chief political rival for life.  Cuba would be proud.