Author Topic: Nasser's incredible back ( no seriously )  (Read 12559 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's incredible back ( no seriously )
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »
here's a shot of Nasser destroying Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 04:05:29 PM »

I mean thats just ignorant of 10 levels seriously , I always laugh when you guys type this nonsense Dorian is easily destroying Nasser in this shot despite his smaller biceps , Yates is 20 times harder and his back is just in another league , Nasser looks very soft next to Yates & Ray

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »
no way ....nasser is a oil bloated wife beating pile of shit. he is the most overrated bber on the planet.. team nasser needs to all die....
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
Again you're like Hulkster trying to add up the parts to made the best sum it doesn't work that way and there is no hypothetically read the IFBB judging criteria it states the forearms are just as important , just like torso length , leg length , and I disagree about the parts how you made the leap he has better triceps is beyond me comparable sure the same with the chest again its very comparable abs Nasser's are more visible in this shot it doesn't mean their better , quads Nasser's are bigger but look a lot softer now couple that with all the other factors and Yates is clearly winning this shot

When pictures clearly show one bodybuilder looking better than Dorian, Dorian fans resort to claims of "hardness" or other things that are apparently "unseen" in photos  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 04:10:32 PM »
When pictures clearly show one bodybuilder looking better than Dorian, Dorian fans resort to claims of "hardness" or other things that are apparently "unseen" in photos  ::)
hahahha, exactly, the time tested, "you had to see him in person" defense. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »

You're true about hardness being hard to seen in photos although look at the back double biceps shot from 1996 Nasser looks very soft next to Shawn and Dorian , but thats why we have to rely on eyewitness accounts for the level of a competitor's conditioning and in this department Dorian stood alone .

again its clear to YOU Nasser looks better its clear me to me he doesn't the difference is the judges agreed with me and let me preempt your politics excuse its the sign of a person who is desperate

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »
hahahha, exactly, the time tested, "you had to see him in person" defense. ::)

not a defense a fact  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »
You're true about hardness being hard to seen in photos although look at the back double biceps shot from 1996 Nasser looks very soft next to Shawn and Dorian , but thats why we have to rely on eyewitness accounts for the level of a competitor's conditioning and in this department Dorian stood alone .

again its clear to YOU Nasser looks better its clear me to me he doesn't the difference is the judges agreed with me and let me preempt your politics excuse its the sign of a person who is desperate

Shawn Ray looks more detailed than both Nasser and Dorian, but is too small next to them.  Nasser is a bit bigger than Dorian, and overal more detailed as well.  Give me an example of where you can see a difference in "hardness" in that picture - either in pics or in person.  ::) 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »
All I can says is WOW to bad he couldn't get his back like this when he weighed 285 pounds , his back is the best I've ever seen it
Nasser had classic lines in that shot and looks incredible, no question.
For some reason, his back lost the fine detail and separation when he massed out later.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »
Shawn Ray looks more detailed than both Nasser and Dorian, but is too small next to them.  Nasser is a bit bigger than Dorian, and overal more detailed as well.  Give me an example of where you can see a difference in "hardness" in that picture - either in pics or in person.  ::) 

Yates shows more detail than BOTH of them Nasser is a bit bigger albeit a LOT softer , look Nasser is soft in 1996 despite his diuretics use , he's carrying intramuscular fat ( soft ) and he's hold a film of water ( not dry ) this is evident in the lack of crisp muscularity and outstanding detail & separation his glutes are soft his back is severely lacking especially compared to Yates his hams are obscured his arms and delts look pretty good but overall anyone who claims Nasser is beating Dorian Yates in this particular shot at this particular contest knows absolutely NOTHING about competitive bodybuilding .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »
Nasser had classic lines in that shot and looks incredible, no question.
For some reason, his back lost the fine detail and separation when he massed out later.

Thats true he couldn't replicate that detail & conditioning with increased mass .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
No you believe that it doesn't make it a fact ! again forearms are just as important as biceps in the front double biceps shot among other factors just because you're willing to overlook this doesn't mean the judges would you harp on Yates shorter bicep while ignoring the forearms and the fact that part of symmetry ( balance & proportion ) is torso length , Nasser has a long torso and short legs this is being judged as well , now couple that with density & dryness , all of these are assessed in the pose not just what you think wins a shot .

I'm sorry but i don't think i've ever read such bullshit.

Sorry nd, i'm calling you on this one like many others have in the past.

There is no way dorian beats nasser on the front dbl bicep.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »

Nasser KILLS Dorian here on the FDB.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »
Yates shows more detail than BOTH of them Nasser is a bit bigger albeit a LOT softer , look Nasser is soft in 1996 despite his diuretics use , he's carrying intramuscular fat ( soft ) and he's hold a film of water ( not dry ) this is evident in the lack of crisp muscularity and outstanding detail & separation his glutes are soft his back is severely lacking especially compared to Yates his hams are obscured his arms and delts look pretty good but overall anyone who claims Nasser is beating Dorian Yates in this particular shot at this particular contest knows absolutely NOTHING about competitive bodybuilding .

For starters that pic is 97 and not 96.  Nasser wore red trunks in 96 and black ones in 97.  Nasser passed the diuretics test in 97.  Genetically, individuals are more or less prone to hold fat and water in certain bodyparts than others.  Therefore, you can't simply say, his back or his glutes are less detailed therefore he is holding more water and is softer.  Look at the other bodparts - delts, arms, hamstrings - Dorian is holding more fat/water than Nasser in those bodyparts.  OVERALL Nasser is beating Dorian in that pose, and whoever disagrees is completely DELUSIONAL.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
For starters that pic is 97 and not 96.  Nasser wore red trunks in 96 and black ones in 97.  Nasser passed the diuretics test in 97.  Genetically, individuals are more or less prone to hold fat and water in certain bodyparts than others.  Therefore, you can't simply say, his back or his glutes are less detailed therefore he is holding more water and is softer.  Look at the other bodparts - delts, arms, hamstrings - Dorian is holding more fat/water than Nasser in those bodyparts.  OVERALL Nasser is beating Dorian in that pose, and whoever disagrees is completely DELUSIONAL.

WRONG its 1996 go you know how I know? because I scanned that picture from my magazine its 1996 kid and he wore both red & black trunks in the prejudging & night show and I'm sure you believe he's beating Yates in that pose but needless to say the judges disagreed and all you're left with is cries of politics

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »

sure he does , calling me out  ::) again does Nasser have some advantages in the shit? sure is he beating Yates overall in that shot? NO please keep in mind all rounds are physique rounds and while taking that in to consideration Yates is winning the shot and ironically the judged all agreed 13 independent ones to boot , I guess they're all wrong too , hey are you calling them out to?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »
he's not owning Yates , you have to understand that all rounds are physique rounds and when you take this into consideration Nasser is losing that pose , he does have some advantages but overall when all things are considered all rounds are physique rounds

lol wtf?

::)

Yates getting totally owned and ND babbles about "physique rounds" in some sort of a pathetic excuse..

LOL

what an idiot. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
this video is analagous to ND's defense of dorian being owned:

hahahaha

but its true.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »

"I personally believe.."

LOL

ND is out in space. as usual.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
Where is Yates' left bicep?   ??? ???

its apparently in the same place ND's brain is..

lol

yet another thread where ND is being owned by everyone!

ND if I were you I would quit posting.

you are being embarassed on a routine basis lately, starting with the infamous Truce thread.
Flower Boy Ran Away

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
For starters that pic is 97 and not 96.  Nasser wore red trunks in 96 and black ones in 97.  Nasser passed the diuretics test in 97.  Genetically, individuals are more or less prone to hold fat and water in certain bodyparts than others.  Therefore, you can't simply say, his back or his glutes are less detailed therefore he is holding more water and is softer.  Look at the other bodparts - delts, arms, hamstrings - Dorian is holding more fat/water than Nasser in those bodyparts.  OVERALL Nasser is beating Dorian in that pose, and whoever disagrees is completely DELUSIONAL.

Nasser was one of the elite top tier bodybuilders in the mid 90's regardless of his lack of Olympia wins.
He had a great run and was a class act in his prime, and I always admired him.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 04:38:10 PM »
lol wtf?

Yates getting totally owned and ND babbles about "physique rounds" in some sort of a pathetic excuse..

LOL

what an idiot. :-\

LMFAO the criteria is an excuse now lol another Hulkster classic again less personal attacks and more attempts at trying to prove me wrong  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
its apparently in the same place ND's brain is..

lol

yet another thread where ND is being owned by everyone!

ND if I were you I would quit posting.

you are being embarassed on a routine basis lately, starting with the infamous Truce thread.

Again you're so desperate for revenge you think if anyone disagrees with me I'm getting owned  ::) again less personal attacks and more proof , he asked where is Dorian's left biceps and my counter is where is Nasser's forearms its part of the judging criteria if you think Dorian's shorter left biceps is a liability and Nasser's two pathetic forearms aren't you proved my point about ignorance of competitive bodybuilding , again you have an axe to grind with me for kicking your ass for 1600 pages you think agreeing with the other ignorant people makes you right? lol

Again despite the shoter left bicep Dorian is beating Nasser in that pose , he won the contest with straight firsts all 13 judged agree with me , who agrees with you? Nasser kool-aid drinkers? and Coleman nutt huggers lol and you have the balls to typed I'm getting owned LMMFAO

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »
Nasser was one of the elite top tier bodybuilders in the mid 90's regardless of his lack of Olympia wins.
He had a great run and was a class act in his prime, and I always admired him.
Howard
i agree, look at it like this, he won the NOC, won the Arnold twice and finished 2nd at the Olympia and most people think he won that show, he'll always be the uncrowned Mr. O.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »
Again despite the shoter left bicep Dorian is beating Nasser in that pose , he won the contest with straight firsts all 13 judged agree with me , who agrees with you? Nasser kool-aid drinkers? and Coleman nutt huggers lol and you have the balls to typed I'm getting owned LMMFAO 

LOL I would love to hear how you apply the so called criteria and come pu with Nasser losing LOL

Nasser has 1000x better arms for starters, he has a thicker chest, better lats and taper, better quads.

dorian has better calves and nothing else.

lol  ::)

it shows how little you know that you can apply criteria and do it completely wrong LOL and get the exact opposite of what you should have come up with..

and then you go to the panel of famously controversial judges controlled by Joe Weider for comfort lol

Flower Boy Ran Away