Author Topic: fox guy says  (Read 1191 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
fox guy says
« on: December 30, 2010, 12:53:15 PM »
this guy on the fox network said obama should shut his mouth about michael vick and that vick should have been executed and not given a second chance. i think that's a bit harsh, if he doesn't take the eagles to a superbowl victory only then should he be executed.just my opinion i like mike vick the fb playa but hate the person.
F

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: fox guy says
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
Oh boy... Tucker Idiotboy Carlson. ::)  Fox gave this guy a job ::)  He actually said he thought Vick should have been executed...  Tucker should be executed for all of the absurd statements he's put the public through.

I don't like Vick and personally think he's a scumbag.  Loved watching him get smashed over and over in the Vikings game.  But no way he should have been executed ::)

Fox needs to dump bowtie boy.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Maybe not executed but seriously maimed.

Fucking dog killing piece of shit. You have to remember that there are A LOT of people who love their pets more than actual people. Pretty apparent that Carlson is one of those people. I'm not that radical but anyone that kills a dog is a fucking scumbag. And don't give me that shit about Vick being from the deep south where dog fighting was looked at as being normal activity. He bankrolled an entire dog fighting operation with the intent to profit off these animals killing one another. And he continued to do it as he advanced to the pro level and into the real world.

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 09:05:24 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again...had Vick only fought dogs, I'd be on board with the whole second chance thing.. Problem is, he smashed his dogs skulls in with blunt objects, electrocuted them, and also shot and hung them. He's a scumbag, and the only reason he changed his ways is because he was caught. He's playing well, saying all the right things; it's all bullshit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 09:48:53 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again...had Vick only fought dogs, I'd be on board with the whole second chance thing.. Problem is, he smashed his dogs skulls in with blunt objects, electrocuted them, and also shot and hung them. He's a scumbag, and the only reason he changed his ways is because he was caught. He's playing well, saying all the right things; it's all bullshit.

I doubt people who have this level of cruelty within them can change.  This guy should never be allowed near dogs for the rest of his life.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
Fuck VICK.

My hope is that Philly winds up playing the Falcons in the playoffs and John Abraham puts a prison shot on his ass.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »
almost ashamed to say i'm an eagles fan, but would really like to have seen  kevin kolb enjoying all this sucess. remember he beat atlanta in one of his few starts. to put in perspective how perverse vick is in the dog-fighting report it is said that he picked one of his losing dogs over his head and repeatedly slammed the poor dog into the ground till it died. little more needs be said i don't think a leopard can change its spots.
F