Author Topic: Jordan Peterson's Views on Getbig  (Read 6094 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Jordan Peterson's Views on Getbig
« on: August 16, 2019, 02:40:01 AM »
Jordan isnt impressed with this bunch of Misfits

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Re: Any jordan peterson fans here?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 03:09:27 AM »
I like his ideas that equity means equal possibilities not equal outcome.

Other is that it is perfectly fine to feel and think about yourself however you will. Just don't automatically expect the society to embrace that view.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 04:19:59 AM »
Yes, I'm a fan on a surface level - though there are many intricate topics and theories that he simplifies and assumes to be true. I met him when he came to my city, a very nice and well-mannered man.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 04:43:35 AM »
He's spot on regarding people who won't take ownership of their actions becoming embittered souls for whom blaming the world is a full time job. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of these miserable unfortunates.

He seemed like a sensible voice in a time when speaking up was suicidal. Always comported himself well in spite of his excitable nature. Yeah, he set out to make bank after getting famous and is probably succeeding but seems like his message is genuinely intended to help people live well.

I'm less sold on his utter dismissal of Marx as the devil himself.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 04:44:41 AM »
Getting there.  So far I like what I've heard on YouTube, and I just started reading his book "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos" <--- Not to be confused with our resident Getbigger.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »
Q

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 06:03:59 AM »
He's spot on regarding people who won't take ownership of their actions becoming embittered souls for whom blaming the world is a full time job. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of these miserable unfortunates.

He seemed like a sensible voice in a time when speaking up was suicidal. Always comported himself well in spite of his excitable nature. Yeah, he set out to make bank after getting famous and is probably succeeding but seems like his message is genuinely intended to help people live well.

its a struggle when he defends his religious beliefs or when the (((question))) is presented to him

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 06:07:01 AM »
He sucks , loves to hear himself rant while saying nothing
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 06:34:34 AM »
He eats red meat and drinks water.  That's it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 06:35:24 AM »
Be leery of anyone that makes the most convoluted, complex word salads to express the simplest things or to say nothing at all.

JP is a gatekeeper of the left like neocon Ben Shapiro but not nearly as insidious.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 06:36:45 AM »
His daughter.  She too eats only red meat and drinks only water.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 06:49:43 AM »
Hi daughter.  She too eats only red meat and drinks only water.

loco, im friends with doctor Peterson, and he asked me to send you this message.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0DHnOHAeXag

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 06:51:30 AM »
Hi daughter.  She too eats only red meat and drinks only water.

fake breast, long men fingers and thick in the crotch area. definitely a tranny.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 07:03:06 AM »
fake breast, long men fingers and thick in the crotch area. definitely a tranny.

Jordan isnt impressed by you.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1xXqBns7UsT

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 07:10:26 AM »
Clean your room!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 07:19:00 AM »
loco, im friends with doctor Peterson, and he asked me to send you this message.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0DHnOHAeXag

LOL

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Jordan Peterson's Views on Getbig
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 07:36:40 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 07:46:59 AM »
Jordan who?

Never heard of him.

???

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 07:47:31 AM »
Be leery of anyone that makes the most convoluted, complex word salads to express the simplest things or to say nothing at all.

JP is a gatekeeper of the left like neocon Ben Shapiro but not nearly as insidious.

This.

I enjoy some of his material but never felt he offered anything original enough that compelled me to become a fan.
Maximizing his profits by getting involved in areas that are beyond his expertise and associating himself with the grift neocon right doesn't help either.

Funnily enough, those on the left view JP as an Alt-Right radical. Once you're genuinely “red-pilled” though, you realize how milquetoast and bland most of his views are. Then again, I don't know how much he's holding back.

I do think he offers solid advice on an individual level, especially for anyone feeling depressed and/or inadequate.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2019, 07:55:05 AM »
This.

I enjoy some of his material but never felt he offered anything original enough that compelled me to become a fan.
Maximizing his profits by getting involved in areas that are beyond his expertise and associating himself with the grift neocon right doesn't help either.

Funnily enough, those on the left view JP as an Alt-Right radical. Once you're genuinely “red-pilled” though, you realize how milquetoast and bland most of his views are. Then again, I don't know how much he's holding back.

I do think he offers solid advice on an individual level, especially for anyone feeling depressed and/or inadequate.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FgRmOFrjxO

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2019, 08:20:04 AM »
he sounds like an even higher pitch kermit the frog but with a canadian accent.

too much pseudo pshochology bs and political correctness for me to listen to anyways...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 08:46:11 AM »
Never heard or seen anyone anywhere who can talk so at length about absolutely nothing, make zero points or statements, or even sense for that matter...... Its like he just reads a dictionary of words over 15 letters out loud.

"............Therefore inducing the biological factors involved in engaging in such an event on such an occasion, wherefore the intergalactic powers intersect at "E" to form obtuse angles thusly are by mere chance then ultimately relegated to being compartmentalized into anti-disestablishmentarianism accordingly..........."

WTF????

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 08:53:52 AM »
Never heard or seen anyone anywhere who can talk so at length about absolutely nothing, make zero points or statements, or even sense for that matter...... Its like he just reads a dictionary of words over 15 letters out loud.

"............Therefore inducing the biological factors involved in engaging in such an event on such an occasion, wherefore the intergalactic powers intersect at "E" to form obtuse angles thusly are by mere chance then ultimately relegated to being compartmentalized into anti-disestablishmentarianism accordingly..........."

WTF????

LOL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 09:46:22 AM »

Jordan Peterson is correct on how terrible Marxism is.

No logical person would defend such an ideology.