Author Topic: during weekends etc i sleep about 10 hours a night and additional 3-4 hrs a day  (Read 7854 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
since i stopped hookers i have a lot more cash to spend on luxury food items
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 04:50:59 AM »
sometimes i buy prepackaged meals now of the deliscious kind and buy fancy drinks

and at the checkout the bill is less than one prostitute

then is the time i laugh and think to myself

eat sand, prostitute

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

too much food + too many times a day + body diverting energy to digestion = tired all the time.

YES! Great post.  Digestion is an energy-intensive process, and eating too much only increases the load on the body.

alpha infidel

• Getbig II
I thought goats didn't count as whores

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
You've swapped pussy for microwavable meals  ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
sometimes i buy prepackaged meals now of the deliscious kind and buy fancy drinks

eat sand, prostitute

heenok

• Getbig IV
chicken breasts are getting expensive expensive as fuck now  >:(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
But you never went with a moderately to high priced white companion. Basically solicited HPV transmitting darkies, no?
i cant comment on their sicknesses, i never got a sickness off a hooker

but they were all cheap as dirt, 20-25 euros (

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Just wait.

whitewidow

eat sand, prostitute

LOL-your one funny guy!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
LOL-your one funny guy!
thanks

sometimes i crack myself up
Just wait.
i've been fucking hookers for 9 years i know what i'm doing

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
fucking whores is the best anti-depressent out there.  soon you'll start having suicidal tendancies, oh wait, yep, give it up and stick to food...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
some foods burn better, cleaner. mcts for example (remember the coconut oil?).

you need to get fat somewhere in your diet so your brain can maintain stable hormone levels - the ones which effect your circadian/sleep patterns may have dropped to almost nothing on your 'chicken/rice' diet. you also had a thread about feeling depressed. this could be why.

you don't want to eat more vegetables, fine. drink green tea. by the pot. there are 1000x more polyphenols/antioxidants/vitamins, and it provides some caffeine, as well as hydration. don't use freshly boiled water as it kills the potency. steep as long as possible. you should be able to buy boxes of 200 bags for less than $5.

weather changes and shorter daylight hours certainly can contribute to this.

or maybe you're just tired. if you have nothing else to do, sleeping comes easy.

good advices

It's not the over consumption of food. You are clinically depressed.

bollocks

whitewidow

damn! that's alot of sleep homie! fuck I'm up all fucking night! I have horrible insomnia especially since I quit the painkillers and lowered my xanax. more time to fuck!
As far as the overtraining myth it's total bullshit if your enhanced! you won;t go catabolic if your enhanced! I can train twice a day H-I-T and do 30 minutes of H-I-T cardio and I will feel fine the next day and as far as just training muscle groups once a week more bullshit!

I can train anything anyday. I don;t do that but I could if I wanted. I work my chest twice a week because that's my dominate muscle group, same with quads twice a week one heavy session and one pump session then i split hams and glutes for a diffrent day. I train triceps and biceps sometimes 3-4 times a week! Train forarms almost daily. Fuck i even train abs 3 times a week and abs show up when you diet some people don;t even train abs there so lazy and just believe they will come in when they diet wich might happen for them but guys who train their abs and diet they come in even crisper. train everything at least twice a week. H-I-T cardio daily! pussy, juice and machine guns or else your fucking beat!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
It's not the over consumption of food. You are clinically depressed.
i think 2015 is going to be a year of glory

2014 was a year of shit ballz

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
i think 2015 is going to be a year of glory

2014 was a year of shit ballz

the present moment contains all the glory you need.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
damn! that's alot of sleep homie! fuck I'm up all fucking night! I have horrible insomnia especially since I quit the painkillers and lowered my xanax. more time to fuck!
As far as the overtraining myth it's total bullshit if your enhanced! you won;t go catabolic if your enhanced! I can train twice a day H-I-T and do 30 minutes of H-I-T cardio and I will feel fine the next day and as far as just training muscle groups once a week more bullshit!

I can train anything anyday. I don;t do that but I could if I wanted. I work my chest twice a week because that's my dominate muscle group, same with quads twice a week one heavy session and one pump session then i split hams and glutes for a diffrent day. I train triceps and biceps sometimes 3-4 times a week! Train forarms almost daily. Fuck i even train abs 3 times a week and abs show up when you diet some people don;t even train abs there so lazy and just believe they will come in when they diet wich might happen for them but guys who train their abs and diet they come in even crisper. train everything at least twice a week. H-I-T cardio daily! pussy, juice and machine guns or else your fucking beat!

disagree.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

you seem like a pretty insense dude

arms 3-4 times a week

ronald coleman have mercy

whitewidow

you seem like a pretty insense dude

arms 3-4 times a week

ronald coleman have mercy

well some are just pump sessions wich is where I use lighter weight and then i have a heavy day. fridays i have to get my arms pumped because that's what my girls like! C'mon you guys have done the same shit! you pump up your triceps and biceps and then go pout with your girl. same with chest. Girls love big chest and big arms and if your enhanced and not sore why not train them. I do switch the training style and volume but yes 3 times a week.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
well some are just pump sessions wich is where I use lighter weight and then i have a heavy day. fridays i have to get my arms pumped because that's what my girls like! C'mon you guys have done the same shit! you pump up your triceps and biceps and then go pout with your girl. same with chest. Girls love big chest and big arms and if your enhanced and not sore why not train them. I do switch the training style and volume but yes 3 times a week.
i actually always avoided arm work before clubbing because i figured that it would deplete them and a pump dont even last untill you get home from the gym

whitewidow

disagree.

why? explain if your juiced up how you can go catabolic or overtrain? dude it's all a myth! It's when you take breaks you start feeling delayed muscle aches and soreness. You have to train 7 days a week or your beat! Some guys might be diffrent but my little bodybuilding crew trains just how I described! To top it off we also pose after we train and you know how that can take more out of you. maybe were just getting better gear or have diffrent mentalitys. Our diets are also immaculate! we use alot of complex carbs and we cutt them off at 5Pm and after that we all go keto for the rest of the day. we all eat alot of super foods no supplements! Juice and alot of super foods. One good cheat meal juan morel style a week

the trainer

eat sand, prostitute

Dam halo dont you get tired of using your hand dont you miss a wet hole with the hooker telling you how big your arms are.

thebrink

• Getbig V
You're losing your hair bud. Get your ass out and get laid by younger women while you still can or you'll deeply regret it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You're losing your hair bud. Get your ass out and get laid by younger women while you still can or you'll deeply regret it.
i am not a manlet and i'm gonna be huge

i'm still gonna get choklat pussy hair or not

and if not

there is still hookers

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

No Euro currency in use on Cuba , ah Anal  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I am not going to spend time trying to elucidate some irrefutable reason why I feel overtraining is relevent. I am not that invested in being right. 

Its a fact in my own training. You can adapt to train every day if the training is not too brutal and heavy and you can re-composition your look and get leaner but you wont add significant new tissue without adequate rest and food.

Steroids are not a 100 percent barrier against catabolism. Those aches and pains are your bodies signals, they should be obeyed now and then.