Author Topic: and so he said....  (Read 6446 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: and so he said....
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 03:57:03 AM »
{ROTFLMAO}

You two just crack me up.

Maybe I can save this hapless romantic before it's too late. He's too in love with the idea and theory of love for a functional/real relationship.

Theoretical romantics are a special breed. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 09:26:36 PM »
{ROTFLMAO}

You too just crack me up.

yanno doc sounds like samuel el jackson on the phone..   :)\

anyhoo..doc got hurteons ago..he didn't tell me this but its a safe bet he did..

some damn woman is responsible for his non romantic ass..

tell me i'm wrong jude....go ahead..you cant..

do i sound bitter?.....well you're damn right..

can u blame me..i'm arond amreekan women,,,,and i'm ex paki.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 09:42:18 PM »
Maybe I can save this hapless romantic before it's too late. He's too in love with the idea and theory of love for a functional/real relationship.

Theoretical romantics are a special breed. :)

in love with love..

there is an indian song that .. i  kinda sorta remember that says.."only one that is brave enough to endure solitude cause he's in love with love is REALLY a man"

doc i gotta be true to myself..would ya want me as a friend if i changed course and ws dishonest to my heart?

i really hope ya would not..

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

READ THAT...DOES NOT bend with the remover to remove..DOES NOT BEND
carpe` vaginum!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 07:17:12 AM »
Always stay true to yourself even if that means taking the hardest most gruesome path, I've had some moments where I could have taken the easy way out, pretending to be someone I'm not. I couldn't do it, I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »
Always stay true to yourself even if that means taking the hardest most gruesome path, I've had some moments where I could have taken the easy way out, pretending to be someone I'm not. I couldn't do it, I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror.

SP,

What is your self is stupid? :)

A person could be displaying the definition of madness: repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

Love is fine and a great thing to find but we probably shouldn't look for it. Plus, a person can be so enamored with the idea of love that the real thing can never be satisfying..

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 01:55:15 AM »
true, but it is oft the road not/aswell as the result that is worth the trip, and it's generally very hard to change.

Madness in such occasions is only a label,  compare this love-craze with SM.
I'm referring to 'stayin true to yourself' when it comes to ideals, things worth fighting for. Cynism should never be mixed with love, better have your heart broken a hundred times than being a cynic.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 05:27:19 AM »
true, but it is oft the road not/aswell as the result that is worth the trip, and it's generally very hard to change.

Madness in such occasions is only a label,  compare this love-craze with SM.
I'm referring to 'stayin true to yourself' when it comes to ideals, things worth fighting for. Cynism should never be mixed with love, better have your heart broken a hundred times than being a cynic.

Depends on if you're the type who learns from past relationships or a perfectionist.

A friend of mine dumped a hot girl because she didn't wash her hands often enough, LOL!

There is only one notion crazier than the perfect woman/man existing out there..... that they would want to be with you, LOL!

I consider myself more of a realist than a cynic. Accepting people/situations as they are and deciding if they fit is more my style.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 07:05:25 AM »
ROMEO: Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow, That tips with silver all these fruit-tree tops-

JULIET: O, swear not by the moon, th' inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circled orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.

ROMEO: What shall I swear by?

JULIET: Do not swear at all. Or, if thou wilt, swear by thy gracious self, Which is the god of my idolatry, And I'll believe thee

Wizard n glass...

True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring --- once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome.... except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners.

And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.

Roland looked up and saw Susan sitting in her window, a bright vision in the gray light of that fall morning. His heart leaped up and although he didn't know it then, it was how he would remember her most clearly forever after --- lovely Susan, the girl at the window. So do we pass the ghosts that haunt us later in our lives; they sit undramatically by the roadside like poor beggars, and we see them only from the corners of our eyes, if we see them at all. The idea that they have been waiting there for us rarely if ever crosses our minds. Yet they do wait, and when we have passed, they gather up their bundles of memory and fall in behind, treading in our footsteps and catching up, little by little.

Toxie, you sit down to pee dont you?  :)
X

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:34 AM »
Depends on if you're the type who learns from past relationships or a perfectionist.

A friend of mine dumped a hot girl because she didn't wash her hands often enough, LOL!

There is only one notion crazier than the perfect woman/man existing out there..... that they would want to be with you, LOL!

I consider myself more of a realist than a cynic. Accepting people/situations as they are and deciding if they fit is more my style.

True, I'm for satisficing rather than maximising, well in between them I'd say.

There's a risk of taking past experiences into new relationships. I've found all the relationships I've been in, were quite different in pace and style. The only lessons that I would transfer is that you should be openminded, be prepared to invest (emotionally), and have fun, the learning is mostly egocentric, not related to the partner and context. That's my experience anyway.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »

Toxie, you sit down to pee dont you?  :)

if i'm wearing my expensive dress pants..yeah sure...

i just gotta hold my cock up otherwise it touches the wc  :(
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 07:14:31 PM »

Yeah right. ::)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 06:54:23 AM »
if i'm wearing my expensive dress pants..yeah sure...

Your delusional! ;D
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 10:08:01 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 01:59:22 PM »
okay, thank goodness it's Wednesday.  Funny thread, ProF,  I love it when you quote Shakespeare, it's the way you say it, your accent, makes me go weak at the knees.

Happy Summer Solstice everyone

xL

Love is the answer

What was the question again?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »
Midsummer Night's Scream...

okay.  Shakespeare walks into a Pub.  The barman says:  Get out, you're Bard.

old joke

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »
okay, thank goodness it's Wednesday.  Funny thread, ProF,  I love it when you quote Shakespeare, it's the way you say it, your accent, makes me go weak at the knees.

Happy Summer Solstice everyone

xL

Love is the answer

What was the question again?

:-*
carpe` vaginum!