Author Topic: My wife starts to train Boxing.  (Read 5910 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: My wife starts to train Boxing.
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 05:32:05 PM »
does a person stand still and let you hit them whenever and wherever you want to without ever moving around or throwing any punches back at you ?

why would you train for a fight in a way that doesn simulate what a fight would be like ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
Here we go...................... ........................ ......................

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
does a person stand still and let you hit them whenever and wherever you want to without ever moving around or throwing any punches back at you ?

why would you train for a fight in a way that doesn simulate what a fight would be like ?

Che boxed against Oscar De La Hoya, men cum in your shitbox, let the guys talk please.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 05:38:54 PM »

Surely if this was correct all boxers would train this way.

You are certainly wrong on this matter - though doing it with your gf for fun is harmless I guess

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »

First, this is a team effort between the  mitt holder and the fighter.  both must learn the punch and mitt sequence, there is not fucking guessing here  if you holding the mitts you are in control and you are calling  the shots , the fighter just follow directions.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
candidatefor FOTY

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 10:25:31 PM »

First, this is a team effort between the  mitt holder and the fighter.  both must learn the punch and mitt sequence, there is not fucking guessing here  if you holding the mitts you are in control and you are calling  the shots , the fighter just follow directions.
so what your saying is that the the guy with the mits should keep still and yell out "right" or "left"  commanding the boxer to strike, creating combinations  and such for the boxer to learn ?

i dont see how this is anywhere near efficient practice as going against a moving, changing, striking opponent..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 10:26:35 PM »
Surely if this was correct all boxers would train this way.

You are certainly wrong on this matter - though doing it with your gf for fun is harmless I guess
what if everyone was atheist
would you be too

:'(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »

i think your just jealous i get to fight with my gf

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
she's fat  :D and she cat beat the shit out of you without even learning how to box properly.
;D ;D I can dodge everything like NEO. 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 06:07:28 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:12 AM »
A good woman is hard to find. Plenty of easy cvnts and selfish bitch.es, but almost never a good woman.
Yeah I am realy really really fed up with those bichis. So I need a sexy woman with the man mentality.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 06:10:06 AM »
Good choice little fella...most women get very pretty from boxing... :-X

If she is happy with it, i just support it. ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 06:11:49 AM »
This girl trains in my gym

Thanks a lot for this. She is really inspired by watching this video. Please tell this to this great female boxer. :D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 06:13:36 AM »
she looks like she's bench presssing the pads

aren't you supposed to torque the hips and "throw" the arm instread of wobble around push punching?
You are absolutely right. She is just a beginner. For them, still difficult to twist every time.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 06:15:40 AM »
heres my wife

Looking good. When did she start boxing?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »

Hitting  mit is just one aspect of her training. She does sparring too. The guy  who fight against her in friday dont have no mercy. I will just film it. So stay tuned.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 06:33:39 AM »
Good choice little fella...most women get very pretty from boxing... :-X

all slugs

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 01:18:24 PM »
what if everyone was atheist
would you be too

:'(

Trust me. What you think has been thought a billion times before and discarded a billion times before.

I know where you are coming from but it is a little niave to think that you have come up with something groundbreaking and revolutionary in a sport that is 1000s of years old and a sport/business where people dedicate their whole lives to it.

I know what you mean, do it for fun and fitness with your gf if you want. In theory it is a nice concept. in reality it is total keek.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 04:38:24 PM »
You are absolutely right. She is just a beginner. For them, still difficult to twist every time.
i'm just an arm chair expert don't mind me  :D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 04:40:31 PM »

valid question real life fights are usually several thugs ganging up on an unarmed guy with broken glasses and empty liquor bottles

at least this is my experience

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
Thanks a lot for this. She is really inspired by watching this video. Please tell this to this great female boxer. :D

Will do!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 06:24:37 PM »
Trust me. What you think has been thought a billion times before and discarded a billion times before.

I know where you are coming from but it is a little niave to think that you have come up with something groundbreaking and revolutionary in a sport that is 1000s of years old and a sport/business where people dedicate their whole lives to it.

I know what you mean, do it for fun and fitness with your gf if you want. In theory it is a nice concept. in reality it is total keek.

except that video you posted of the girl who trains in your gym was being trained exactly how i described the way i trained my gf. 

::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 06:26:07 PM »
No he is calling out combos to her.

It is audible and you can see it. He is not flailing pads around for her to miraculously hit every single time.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 06:30:39 PM »
instead of letting her choose where when and how to punch have the guy holding the mits move them around. she strikes whichever mit  is open to her. guy stands with the mits facing himself. if the mit faces her directly she jabs at it wherever it may be. if it faces the floor she uppercuts it. if it faces to the side she does a hook with the opposite arm.  make her guess when and where to strike and then try to strike as hard fast and contrlled as possible

my gf wanted ot try boxing so we got a pair of gloves and a pair of mmits and i train her this way.  i move around like im boxing with her and will occasionally throw a punch with the mit and she has to duck or back away when i do or else she gets hit.

Compare Carla who is being told what combos to throw to this.