Author Topic: My wife starts to train Boxing.  (Read 5909 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: My wife starts to train Boxing.
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »
No he is calling out combos to her.

It is audible and you can see it. He is not flailing pads around for her to miraculously hit every single time.
calling out combos with your voice vs. calling out combos with the mits... absolutely no difference brosephine mclillystein

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
He is telling her how he moves the pad. She knows where he is moving the pad and thus hits it. It is a team effort.

You throwing your hands around randomly is totally different and its clear you have never even tried hitting the pads with people who know about boxing.

You are embarrassing yourself here.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 06:46:20 PM »
That's cool your wife is taking up boxing. Females are pure with boxing and get passionate with it...guys like to fking show off ...all of them. Got no patience and you can't tell them shit. Females take their time and actually listen and learn when you teach them boxing kickboxing..etc.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
My wife did sparing in last friday. And she did quite well in spite of its her 3rd attempt.
This time i up load this only and i will up-load sparing video soon. She says she combinate weight training and Boxing.
I am proud of her! 8)

She looks cute and has a nice round butt, plus she looks like she could knock my sorry ass out

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
He is telling her how he moves the pad. She knows where he is moving the pad and thus hits it. It is a team effort.

You throwing your hands around randomly is totally different and its clear you have never even tried hitting the pads with people who know about boxing.

You are embarrassing yourself here.
because those people would say "oh no, heres the traditional way, of course traditional way is best, its TRADITION "

it doesnt take a genius to know that in order to get the most out of practice you should try your best to simulate the real thing.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
That's cool your wife is taking up boxing. Females are pure with boxing and get passionate with it...guys like to fking show off ...all of them. Got no patience and you can't tell them shit. Females take their time and actually listen and learn when you teach them boxing kickboxing..etc.

Thats true. Guys have foolish pride which make them def. But women dont have it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »
because those people would say "oh no, heres the traditional way, of course traditional way is best, its TRADITION "

it doesnt take a genius to know that in order to get the most out of practice you should try your best to simulate the real thing.

Wrong again.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2012, 01:30:28 PM »
does a person stand still and let you hit them whenever and wherever you want to without ever moving around or throwing any punches back at you ?

why would you train for a fight in a way that doesn simulate what a fight would be like ?

Obviously, it's called muscle memory. It trains your body to put together combinations without thinking about it.

Once again you have no clue.