Author Topic: LA Fitness Personal Trainer  (Read 6681 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
LA Fitness Personal Trainer
« on: September 23, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »
A decent sized guy is shrugging in the Smith machine with 3 plates each side using wrist straps. This 155lb skinny fat twink with shaves head wearing his "LA Fitness Personal Trainer" wrinkled, untucked shirt walks up and says to him "What's up Bro? What are those?"(pointing to his wrists) The shrugger laughs a little and admits that he has a weak grip(thinking the "trainer" is rippin on him for having to use straps)....the "trainer" says "No, what are those things on your wrists?" The shrugger gets a little irritated but keeps his cool until he and everyone around us realizes that the "trainer" literally had no idea what the straps were for and had never even seen them.
Now, I don't use straps, but I sure as hell know what they are. I have since kept my eye on him during his sessions and he is absolutly clueless about any/all training..would'nt be suprised if most end up with knee, back, shoulder issues...Clients pay $70 for an hour of this twink's time...unbelievable! I wanna feel sorry for the ignorant clients, but it's their own damn fault for not shopping around. My German Sheppard could outperform this twink and be less annoying.

These same people prob shop around/dig up references for a reputable mechanic for their cars, but will allow any retarded twink to destroy their bodies. Oh brother, u guys see shite like this?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: LA Fitness Personal Trainer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 01:34:20 PM »
Aren't you the guy in the pic with the black hat on and black shorts with his shirt off who looks like he's about to take a shit.......the really tiny legs?   ;D

Anyways, WHO CARES?  I love guys that spend more time worrying about what others are doing than worrying about their own workouts and own life.  There are idiots everywhere nowadays.  And yes most of us see this crap day in and day out.  But I've stopped worrying about stupid shit like that in the gym let alone spending 5 minutes obsessing about it on the internet.  If it makes you feel good and feel superior worrying about all these idiots out there good for you!  Life is too short!  

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »
Aren't you the guy in the pic with the black hat on and black shorts with his shirt off who looks like he's about to take a shit.......the really tiny legs?   ;D

Anyways, WHO CARES?  I love guys that spend more time worrying about what others are doing than worrying about their own workouts and own life.  There are idiots everywhere nowadays.  And yes most of us see this crap day in and day out.  But I've stopped worrying about stupid shit like that in the gym let alone spending 5 minutes obsessing about it on the internet.  If it makes you feel good and feel superior worrying about all these idiots out there good for you!  Life is too short!  
thanks for replying.....I think?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:41:15 PM »
thanks for replying.....I think?

I'm just saying bro...........isn't life too short to worry about shit like that?  Like I said there are stupid morons everywhere nowadays.  If you spend all your positive energy worrying about crap like that it will ruin your psyche.  You can choose to surround yourself with positivity or negativity.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »
A decent sized guy is shrugging in the Smith machine with 3 plates each side using wrist straps. This 155lb skinny fat twink with shaves head wearing his "LA Fitness Personal Trainer" wrinkled, untucked shirt walks up and says to him "What's up Bro? What are those?"(pointing to his wrists) The shrugger laughs a little and admits that he has a weak grip(thinking the "trainer" is rippin on him for having to use straps)....the "trainer" says "No, what are those things on your wrists?" The shrugger gets a little irritated but keeps his cool until he and everyone around us realizes that the "trainer" literally had no idea what the straps were for and had never even seen them.
Now, I don't use straps, but I sure as hell know what they are. I have since kept my eye on him during his sessions and he is absolutly clueless about any/all training..would'nt be suprised if most end up with knee, back, shoulder issues...Clients pay $70 for an hour of this twink's time...unbelievable! I wanna feel sorry for the ignorant clients, but it's their own damn fault for not shopping around. My German Sheppard could outperform this twink and be less annoying.

These same people prob shop around/dig up references for a reputable mechanic for their cars, but will allow any retarded twink to destroy their bodies. Oh brother, u guys see shite like this?

most personal trainers don't know shit about training.

the reason for this i don't know but i guess the people that owns gym chains hiring them dont know shit about training either.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
I'm just saying bro...........isn't life too short to worry about shit like that?  Like I said there are stupid morons everywhere nowadays.  If you spend all your positive energy worrying about crap like that it will ruin your psyche.  You can choose to surround yourself with positivity or negativity.
Being that ur the ONLY response to this thread of "wasted energy", I think ur the one who's wasting positive energy and so forth.

BTW, pryed that Louisville Slugger outta ur arse yet?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
Dov--mind your own fucking business. . .

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 01:50:57 PM »
Love the trainees who wear a weightlifting belt while curling the monstrous 20 pounders...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
Is there a male nurse in this thread?  Need "him" to report to room 112, stat.....bedpan needs empyting.  Then to room 543....Mr. Jackson needs his prostate exam and he likes your small hands.  Move it!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »
Dov--mind your own fucking business. . .
Trust me, I do...but, it;s a little hard not to overhear a jackass "trainer" 5 steps away ....besides, you blokes enjoy a good twink story.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

You should see the ones at my gym. Not one day goes by without me shaking my head at the clueless trainers there.  Worst part is, they are ALWAYS in the fucking way.
HAHA, RON.....

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »
You should see the ones at my gym. Not one day goes by without me shaking my head at the clueless trainers there.  Worst part is, they are ALWAYS in the fucking way.
True
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 03:27:47 PM »
The majority of the time people care more about what the trainers look like then what they know. Thus, skinny people are most consistently hired for this job, and since they get paid shit it's usually skinny stupid people. They don't need to know anything just sell the member on the idea they can look the same for a fee and keep the cash flowing.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »
The majority of the time people care more about what the trainers look like then what they know. Thus, skinny people are most consistently hired for this job, and since they get paid shit it's usually skinny stupid people. They don't need to know anything just sell the member on the idea they can look the same for a fee and keep the cash flowing.

Absolutely. It's funny, cause there's a revolving door when it comes to PT's at  my gym. We've had some fat ones, skinny fat ones, and most are just twinks.
HAHA, RON.....

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
Can't you buy a personal trainer ce
rtificate online these days?  :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »
Can't you buy a personal trainer ce
rtificate online these days?  :-\

You sure can.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
Great next you can be a doctor in"3 easy lessons" ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »
Is there a male nurse in this thread?  Need "him" to report to room 112, stat.....bedpan needs empyting.  Then to room 543....Mr. Jackson needs his prostate exam and he likes your small hands.  Move it!
:D :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »
yip yip some trainers suck.
Now someone post the dov "chicken pose" pic. ;D
A

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »
Absolutely. It's funny, cause there's a revolving door when it comes to PT's at  my gym. We've had some fat ones, skinny fat ones, and most are just twinks.

It amuses me...I think that the general populace seems to think that these twinks stay so lean by having some great grasp on exercise and diet, when in reality they were just born to be 120 pounds soaking wet.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »
my main gym has no personal trainers................ ......................th ats why it is my main gym.

bench

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »

as a personal trainer i can honestly and whole heartedly tell you that a personal trainer is really a glorified therapist

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

Calm down cupcake its not that serious
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
Trust me, I do...but, it;s a little hard not to overhear a jackass "trainer" 5 steps away ....besides, you blokes enjoy a good twink story.
Yours wasn't good, hope this helps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »
Calm down cupcake its not that serious

haha the retard has joined the thread!