Author Topic: LA Fitness Personal Trainer  (Read 6672 times)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: LA Fitness Personal Trainer
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »
Aren't you the guy in the pic with the black hat on and black shorts with his shirt off who looks like he's about to take a shit.......the really tiny legs?   ;D

Anyways, WHO CARES?  I love guys that spend more time worrying about what others are doing than worrying about their own workouts and own life.  There are idiots everywhere nowadays.  And yes most of us see this crap day in and day out.  But I've stopped worrying about stupid shit like that in the gym let alone spending 5 minutes obsessing about it on the internet.  If it makes you feel good and feel superior worrying about all these idiots out there good for you!  Life is too short! 

Bah!  Doom agrees!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »
What if your trainer, was a comp. bber who:

from another board...

I was referred a bodybuilder from a member of this site. The bodybuilder and I have talked and arranged to meet. He's in toronto so I needed to purchase his tickets for him.

I also paid him half up front in addition to purchasing his tickets.

Now here we are the night before we are to meet (tomorrow) and he sent me a message basically saying he wanted to "adjust" the deal... he wants more money for the weekend. A lot more than what we agreed on.

And he's saying I'm "disrespecting" him buy pointing out that we had a deal we agreed on over the phone. He waited til the last minute to demand more money...

What would you do? I'm pretty pissed.

Ok. I was protecting this guy because he was referred to me by a member of this board.

The Toronto bodybuilder described above is ---> Mike van Wyck (( http://www.facebook.com/h...php?id=1653477315&ref=nf ))

He was referred to me by "Atlmuslvr" whom Mike actually made fun of. Turns out the two never actually met. Atlmuslvr is just a muscle worshipper who reads Mike's email and filters it and sends him numbers to call. The two have never even met.

So - Avoid Toronto bodybuilder Mike van Wyck . He runs 3000mg of Test a week and suffers from panic attacks from it as well...

On top of changing his rates AFTER receiving half up front and AFTER the tickets were purchased I went ahead with it anyhow... and the whole experience was just bad. Awful.

This guy is now sending me threatening letters that he's going to file a complaint against me for slander because I posted what he did here and used his real name:

From Mike Van Wyck of Toronto:

Keep writing me and I'll file a formal complaint to the XXXXX police. Slander is a crime my friend. I'm done with your childish ways. Enough.

My flight is delayed and I will reschedule it in order to come back to that area via taxi and report u to the police. I suggest u shut the fuck up and mind your business before u get yourself in legal hot water. Like u said u have a lot to loose. Don't think for a second I don't have your address and that I wouldn't hesitate. To inform the police about u.

Matter of fact. If I so much as get a hint that you are bad mouthing me anywhere online or anywhere else. I will get my friend that lives in XXXXXXX to make a anonymous. Call to your local PD.

I've dealt with losers like u before. You guys don't know when to quit.
HAHA, RON.....

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »

as a personal trainer i can honestly and whole heartedly tell you that a personal trainer is really a glorified therapist

i thought you were g4p!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
What if your trainer, was a comp. bber who:

from another board...

I was referred a bodybuilder from a member of this site. The bodybuilder and I have talked and arranged to meet. He's in toronto so I needed to purchase his tickets for him.

I also paid him half up front in addition to purchasing his tickets.

Now here we are the night before we are to meet (tomorrow) and he sent me a message basically saying he wanted to "adjust" the deal... he wants more money for the weekend. A lot more than what we agreed on.

And he's saying I'm "disrespecting" him buy pointing out that we had a deal we agreed on over the phone. He waited til the last minute to demand more money...

What would you do? I'm pretty pissed.

Ok. I was protecting this guy because he was referred to me by a member of this board.

The Toronto bodybuilder described above is ---> Mike van Wyck (( http://www.facebook.com/h...php?id=1653477315&ref=nf ))

He was referred to me by "Atlmuslvr" whom Mike actually made fun of. Turns out the two never actually met. Atlmuslvr is just a muscle worshipper who reads Mike's email and filters it and sends him numbers to call. The two have never even met.

So - Avoid Toronto bodybuilder Mike van Wyck . He runs 3000mg of Test a week and suffers from panic attacks from it as well...

On top of changing his rates AFTER receiving half up front and AFTER the tickets were purchased I went ahead with it anyhow... and the whole experience was just bad. Awful.

This guy is now sending me threatening letters that he's going to file a complaint against me for slander because I posted what he did here and used his real name:

From Mike Van Wyck of Toronto:

Keep writing me and I'll file a formal complaint to the XXXXX police. Slander is a crime my friend. I'm done with your childish ways. Enough.

My flight is delayed and I will reschedule it in order to come back to that area via taxi and report u to the police. I suggest u shut the fuck up and mind your business before u get yourself in legal hot water. Like u said u have a lot to loose. Don't think for a second I don't have your address and that I wouldn't hesitate. To inform the police about u.

Matter of fact. If I so much as get a hint that you are bad mouthing me anywhere online or anywhere else. I will get my friend that lives in XXXXXXX to make a anonymous. Call to your local PD.

I've dealt with losers like u before. You guys don't know when to quit.

Awesome...this will simply not die...and I have nothing to do with it...  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 06:23:45 AM »
I'm just saying bro...........isn't life too short to worry about shit like that?  Like I said there are stupid morons everywhere nowadays.  If you spend all your positive energy worrying about crap like that it will ruin your psyche.  You can choose to surround yourself with positivity or negativity.

Mcmannus you have really turned youself around lately and have some rather poignant posts.....I am surprised and a bit releaved that you came to whatev realization you had.....I am impressed

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:38 AM »
Been there done the personal training thing.  The only time you make decent money doing it is if you get a bunch of half-wits under you and you take a cut of their training fees, while you sit back and get your pick of who you do and don't train.
You Can't Do It!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:55 AM »
hahahahah Dov getting own3d by some McDonald's sandwich made with rectums hahaha
L

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 07:12:41 AM »
hahahahah Dov getting own3d by some McDonald's sandwich made with rectums hahaha
WTF? English will you speak? Anyway, post a pic fat boy and we'll see who owns who... ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 07:32:22 AM »
A decent sized guy is shrugging in the Smith machine with 3 plates each side using wrist straps. This 155lb skinny fat twink with shaves head wearing his "LA Fitness Personal Trainer" wrinkled, untucked shirt walks up and says to him "What's up Bro? What are those?"(pointing to his wrists) The shrugger laughs a little and admits that he has a weak grip(thinking the "trainer" is rippin on him for having to use straps)....the "trainer" says "No, what are those things on your wrists?" The shrugger gets a little irritated but keeps his cool until he and everyone around us realizes that the "trainer" literally had no idea what the straps were for and had never even seen them.
Now, I don't use straps, but I sure as hell know what they are. I have since kept my eye on him during his sessions and he is absolutly clueless about any/all training..would'nt be suprised if most end up with knee, back, shoulder issues...Clients pay $70 for an hour of this twink's time...unbelievable! I wanna feel sorry for the ignorant clients, but it's their own damn fault for not shopping around. My German Sheppard could outperform this twink and be less annoying.

These same people prob shop around/dig up references for a reputable mechanic for their cars, but will allow any retarded twink to destroy their bodies. Oh brother, u guys see shite like this?

Don't even get me started on personal trainers.....they only thing they know is potti training. Skinny twigs that have 14" arms. That's about it and they usually wear tight fitted clothes to show off their new found 160lb soaked and wet physique acting gargantuan and large and in charge. Usually found training some blimp on a ball or matt somewhere in the gym taking up valuble space. Please.  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 08:30:48 AM »
A couple of the trainers at my gym are in shape and look like they know what they are doing.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »
A couple of the trainers at my gym are in shape and look like they know what they are doing.
A needle in a haystack my friend.  :) The vast majority are lost.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 10:20:03 AM »
A decent sized guy is shrugging in the Smith machine with 3 plates each side using wrist straps. This 155lb skinny fat twink with shaves head wearing his "LA Fitness Personal Trainer" wrinkled, untucked shirt walks up and says to him "What's up Bro? What are those?"(pointing to his wrists) The shrugger laughs a little and admits that he has a weak grip(thinking the "trainer" is rippin on him for having to use straps)....the "trainer" says "No, what are those things on your wrists?" The shrugger gets a little irritated but keeps his cool until he and everyone around us realizes that the "trainer" literally had no idea what the straps were for and had never even seen them.
Now, I don't use straps, but I sure as hell know what they are. I have since kept my eye on him during his sessions and he is absolutly clueless about any/all training..would'nt be suprised if most end up with knee, back, shoulder issues...Clients pay $70 for an hour of this twink's time...unbelievable! I wanna feel sorry for the ignorant clients, but it's their own damn fault for not shopping around. My German Sheppard could outperform this twink and be less annoying.

These same people prob shop around/dig up references for a reputable mechanic for their cars, but will allow any retarded twink to destroy their bodies. Oh brother, u guys see shite like this?

The majority of personal trainer are skinny because they are mostly runners not powerlifters or bodybuilders.  LA Fitness only hires certified trainers so he must have an education. 

Fact is that those skinny trainers end up making a lot more money than a trainer with a bodybuilder physique simply because most people don't want to look like a bodybuilder especially women.  That's just the way it is

As far as the straps are concerned...maybe he was mocking him because a lot of trainer don't like clients using straps.
A

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »
haha the retard has joined the thread! 

Hey, lets leave your dad out of this sweet tits
X

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »
Why do you queens even care about what a trainer is doing?  If you think you can do it better then do it.  Otherwise, what's your beef?  I mean you CARE that much about the person he's training?  If you do, why not say something to either the trainer or the client.  But, alas, you won't.  Because most of you are big talkers and don't do shit.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »
Hey, lets leave your dad out of this sweet tits
Don't worry, "McAnus" is only channeling positive energy, for he has'nt the time or inclination to waste valuable efforts on nonsense such as incompetant twinkified trainers at teh gyms.
Stay tuned.....
Typical male nurse breakdown to follow.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
Don't worry, "McAnus" is only channeling positive energy, for he has'nt the time or inclination to waste valuable efforts on nonsense such as incompetant twinkified trainers at teh gyms.
Stay tuned.....
Typical male nurse breakdown to follow.

Maybe his lips are chapped from giving enemas all day?  ::)
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 11:50:05 AM »

Translation: Calvin just resigned for 10 more lessons from "Andre" at his gym.  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
Why do you queens even care about what a trainer is doing?  If you think you can do it better then do it.  Otherwise, what's your beef?  I mean you CARE that much about the person he's training?  If you do, why not say something to either the trainer or the client.  But, alas, you won't.  Because most of you are big talkers and don't do shit.
emm1954 - mind your own fucking business~

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »
emm1954 - mind your own fucking business~

LOL!  point taken. . .

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
LOL!  point taken. . .
It was just an observation ay me gym and we all love a good gym story  :)