Author Topic: Question regarding orals  (Read 871 times)

dustin

Question regarding orals
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »
I know everyone hates the "question for a friend", but if anyone on bb.com has seen my posts there they'd know this really isn't a gimmick question. My buddy wants to run some orals and is way too puss to pin, even if I do it for him. He won't even pin test e twice a week so I was wondering if HCG would help? I've pinned traps and calves with a 23g, 1" pin so I could pin myself all day just to gross people out.

He's not opposed to maybe two or three shots of HCG considering how it's administered with a slin pin. Should I give him a few shots during a short oral cycle? He's getting something off bb.com and will probably just run it any way. I'm going to hook him up with a SERM and make him get blood work because it's his first time, but I'm a little concerned. I don't like solo oral cycles (did one way back in the day, it was lame) but he'll do it anyway. Should I even bother? I've got some HCG in the fridge right now and I'd hate for it to go to waste.

So HCG during cycle, post cycle or just chuck the HCG in the garbage??? I'd hate for him to waste his money on that shit, deflate after his cycle and have to tell him "I FUCKIN' TOLD YOU SO". Thanks guys.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Question regarding orals
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »
if hes scared of needles, why would he not be scared of hcg ? lol, you gotta inject it too bro.

i think your question has soemthing to od with getting some testosterone in his system with those orals tho, am i rigth? have him get some andriol caps. oral testosterone. the new version actually work (i heard the old ones didnt get absorbed). then hell have test without neeedles.

dustin

Re: Question regarding orals
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:06:26 PM »
Okay, that's a viable option. Another reason why I'm really questioning the HCG is because my ass got ripped off (paid far too much for the shit) and I only needed a little bit for my PCT. I know that HCG is relatively cheap but I don't want to waste it lol

You should see how much I had to pester that puss before he said he might accept a prick with a slin pin. When I was taking IGF-1 I'd pin day and night it seemed, and I had some bad nerves the first time I did a cycle. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang. My gf had to pin my delt when I cramped up real bad and seriously, if someone else pins you then you can't feel shit. What a puss.